It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stern sidekick in suicide try

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Stern sidekick in suicide try

www.nypost.com

Troubled comic Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, sources told The Post. Lange's frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law-enforcement source said. Lange sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges. A source close to Lange's management team confirmed that the Howard Stern sidekick stabbed himself, adding that his mother had come to visit him that day to drop off food. Surgeons managed to save Lange despite heavy bleeding. "We all have
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
How sad! I hope this is not the end of a great comedian. The Stern show will never be the same without him. This is his second suicide attempt. He tried swallowing a bunch of sleeping pills when he was on MadTV.

But I don't think he REALLY wanted to kill himself. He knew his mom was coming over with food so she would find him. The first suicide attempt was also done knowing that someone would eventually find him in his trailer.

www.nypost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Who the hell is Artie Lange and why should i care about him ??

Loosing a life and suicide is sad .. but why should this particularly suicide attempt be single-out ..?

join