It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ETs may be Humans from the future

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cole DeSteele

So maybe humans cannot survive time travel, and I think this is due to the law of conservation of matter: 2 different types/ bodies of matter cannot occupy the same space at the same time, right? So can the same body of matter occupy 2 different spaces at the same time?...can the carbon phosphate that makes up our bones in 2009 travel back to 2006...where this matter is already occupying the body present there as well as the one just arriving via time travel? OK, so we just go back to a time before we were born, right? Nope. The matter that makes up the body traveling is already present and distributed God knows where throughout the planet...see the problem?

So we had to design some kind of robotic/ intelligent "scout" to travel for us and perform specific tasks . . .

I may be looking incorrectly at what you're saying, but wouldn't creating a form be also using existing material and present the same problem?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Another slant on Greys:

They are organic reproductions for 4th D beings(like demons/lizzards) to use, while these 4D beings are in this 3D world. CLONES I mean, these greys seem to have a questionable agenda.

Quantum physics makes alternate dimensions a reality.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Cole DeSteele

your point of multiple dimensions i beleive is infact one of the laws of quantum mechanics. where on a quantum scale when an electron passes from one place to another, rather than taking any particular route. it is noted to be taking all of them at the same time. or somthing like that

a very good point

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Cole DeSteele

your first post in this thread about aliens with technology implants gave me a fantastic idea for a new theory and i feel i owe you many thanks.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i pose this question: is a human who has traveled from a paralelle earth classed as an alien? perhaps slightly mishapen as humans may not exist in the same exact phyiscal apearance ina paralelle dimention. but the point is simple. where is the line drawn?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
i pose this question: is a human who has traveled from a paralelle earth classed as an alien? perhaps slightly mishapen as humans may not exist in the same exact phyiscal apearance ina paralelle dimention. but the point is simple. where is the line drawn?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
"They are organic reproductions for 4th D beings(like demons/lizzards) to use, while these 4D beings are in this 3D world. CLONES I mean, these greys seem to have a questionable agenda."

i honestly dont want to sound like im nit picking here but technically we exist in a four dimentional plain currently ( length width height and time ). without a coordinate for time how could we exist?

an easy explanation would be the following. put four black dots on your chest and thighs. all can be identified in a 3D space. but in order for existance to occur we have to move. and for a change in coordinates to occur a period of time must elapse.

no discredit to your theory, simply the beings would be 5th dimention rather than 4th as we currently occupy all 4 of the existing dimentions

like i said no discredit to you i just think the more we can learn from each other we gain extra perspective over things, we dont have this online forum because people wer afraid to tell each other information 40 years ago when designing the computer

[edit on 8-1-2010 by C1OUD]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

Interesting theory you have. I have thought about this in the past also.

It would explain some things, but what about the earlier sightings history writes about?

One of the weird things I cannot resolve is this.

We have writings and pictographs that tell of craft landing with landing gear. Or the thunderous roar of the engines... These seem to have happened a couple thousand years ago. I don't know exactly what they were describing, but it sounds like a 'rocket' type ship.

I would have suspected if they were time travelers from the future, all their technology would either surpass ours or at least looked like the typical UFO we see today (well, not me). Hovering silently for instance.

But, if we draw a time line, it seems their technology is only maybe a couple thousand years ahead of our technology at the time.

Some crafts that were witnessed in the past seems like identifiable craft today, maybe just slightly ahead of what we have toady.

(That Inca or Mayan airplane for instance... you know... that little gold airplane they found)

UNLESS, (I just had an epiphany) we are on the verge of time travel now, within a few decades anyway. Because if we sent a 'rocket ship' or UAV back a couple thousand years, that would match some of the reports...

Interesting... I had not considered the fact we could be on the verge of time travel today. That would explain my conundrum.

But, it would also throw out the theory that you can only travel back in time to the point the time machine was invented... Oh well, maybe it is a bad theory.

Interesting none the less... Thank you.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ByteChanger]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here's my initial take on the subject (I haven't thought it over too much yet):

Sure, if we want to assume that there wouldn't be some big paradox created from traveling backwards through time, your theory is possible at the very least. However, if that were the case (no paradox being created, that is) then why the heck would we not give ourselves even more advanced technology? What I mean is: if instead of a paradox happening, we just continue on a new path, or create an "alternate" reality (that would actually be the only reality we know of until we do some dimension jumping/exploring ourselves)? What's the harm in giving us technology then? So, I'm thinking as I'm typing, and after I typed what I just typed, I'd have to say (my opinion, of course) that no, Grays (spelling?) are not from the future. I also can say that I DO believe in life on other planets, just due to the infinite possibilities. That being said, sure, some can travel through space good enough to visit us, and THEY are what I think Grays are. (By the way, I've heard of the "alien autopsy" that was shown on FOX, but is that where we've "learned" that Grays are partly synthetic? I'm new to actually looking into this kind of stuff.)

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have always thought Alien signtings could well be "just" humans from the future. PErhaps there is a greater possibility for this to happen than there is for Alien from other planets to visit us. Never seen much theory debated on this. but its possible the technology with breakthroughs in Quantem mechanics human kind figure out how to bend time or use worm holes. If this does happen, perhaps the act of messing around with this causes problems in the very fabric of our universe and people go missing not because they were abducted by paedophiles etc , but that their existance went "pop" maybe that child or person in the future commited some terrible crime or action or was elected for future president, and the new form of assination is via time travel.
This would make an interesting movie!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The 4th Dimension ? Length - Width -Depth only count for one dimension dont they???? L W H are planes within one dimension ?? oh ok... I just looked it up and yes correct L W D are 3 dimensions
) then 4th is space time. So which one is smell?. (joke!!)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f317b555638b.gif[/atsimg]

I just ran my movie idea by some producers, they think it would be better if instead of using time travel to assinate people, instead they used their mobile phones. (sponsored by orange! )

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by C1OUD
Cole DeSteele

your first post in this thread about aliens with technology implants gave me a fantastic idea for a new theory and i feel i owe you many thanks.

Glad to inspire! I was kinda thinking along the lines of "Avatar" I must admit, but it made sense to me that complete artificial intelligence, trustworthy intelligence, would be very difficult to develop synthetically and therefore a hybrid was created that could be either taught or controlled or both. Could be our genetic skills advance faster than our development of AI. This creature could withstand the procedure of time travel/ inter dimensional travel and still carry out complex tasks without becoming 'self-aware'. (Du-dun-dun-dun-DUNT! )

As far as the matter conservation question, I had not considered the vehicle itself at all...I would guess that all parts/ components would have to be made from newly mined metal or off-planet materials. Good point. Great minds are still here! Love it!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I couldn't begin to name a source as to where I'd first heard the sythetic/ biological grey body recovery from Roswell, but I can assure you it wasn't alien autopsy. I know I heard it mentioned in one of those anonymous interviews on Coast to Coast years ago...it may also be mentioned in "The Day After Roswell" by Courso.(sp?) I have a copy, just not with me.

Not that either one of these theories (aliens vs. future human visitors) are easy to support, but the thing that bothers me about alien visitors is the time/ distance from our planets. Not just traveling the distance, mind you, but discovery of earth at all.

We always assume that intelligent life elsewhere would have to be significantly more technologically advanced than we are, by the simple fact of showing up at earth in the first place. BUT

What are the chances of this highly developed race existing within the same time frame as human society? In all the planets in the universe, how many could support such life and be anywhere near enough to discover us, much less make the trip, even an instantaneous one via worm-hole? In fact, if they discover us via an advanced high-powered super-telescope (for arguments' sake) they would be viewing a world possibly thousands if not hundreds of thousands years old by the time our light is visible to them? To reach our civilization as they currently view it, they would have to leave 1000 to 100,000 yrs before they discover us?

Add to that, what are the chances, in the billions upon trillions of years some parts of the universe have been in existence, of even 2 civilizations advanced enough to contact one another exist in the same time window? much less locate one another?

Unless they, too are time travelers themselves is the only answer that makes any sense to me

ETA: trying to make sure this makes any sense to anyone but me...

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Cole DeSteele]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Of course, the thing to remember is that space and time are all part of the same thing, and if these things come from the future, that's essentially saying that they're "aliens," since they come from a different place than what we somewhat mutually share. I say "somewhat," because we obviously don't share the same spacetime, because we all see reality from behind our own eyeballs.

From there, then, you have to try to figure out what makes your own point in spacetime so special, as to distinguish it from others. And that leads you to the idea that the where and when you inhabit depends on your perspective and perceptions.

From there, you begin to understand that these things aren't "alien" or "from the future." Instead, they're always here, all the time. It's our own limited ability to comprehend and perceive them that makes them mostly invisible to us. Does the fly comprehend the horse's rump he lands on? The horse? The pasture? The notion that the horse is owned by another being?

Those are all different dimensions of consciousness and perception. And just like the fly, we are very limited.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ByteChanger

i think the challenging thing suprisingly for alot of us actually using our imaginations, what we consider unchangeable problems now may not be so with future theories, like traveling to when the time machines turned on, perhaps we can solve this problem in the future. weve already established the theories of bending gravity to avoid hiting the light speed limit. i think your right though, im not saying its definatly us from the future , i honestly couldnt say its just another perspective

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

I think you misunderstood me. I believe what you are saying could be possible in the very near future.

For instance, an Alien traveling thousands of light years would probably use the same technology (from our perspective) for the last 2000 years. For example. A silent disc, hovering in the air.

Instead, we see technology we have today being reported 2000 years ago.

It would also explain the lack of communication with the ufo's. They would be cautious about the 'butterfly effect'.

Have you seen the movie '12 Monkeys'... As you suggested earlier, perhaps a virus runs rampant in our future and the cattle/human mutilations are an exercise to isolate some gene or some such thing.

Anyway, great post. Loved it and it made me think of a new angle.

Thanks again. S&F.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by ByteChanger]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by japhrimu

actually i have read that the grey's are allowed by the gov. to abduct people in return for technology back in the 1950's when the surviving alien from roswell was living at area 51 the grey's and our government made a deal that the government would keep them secret and allow them to abduct people aslong as they helped to adavance our technology why do you think we came along way since especially take an exceptional look at the spirit bomber that looks like a boomerang ufo and the other one that i cant remember the name of that is flat except for the tail but both look like human alien enhanced airplanes!

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

here's an angle what if they have a hand in us being here or because of another race creating us they know we exist via the other alien race and there keeping an eye on our evolution!

or maybe if we were created by aliens we entered a game certainly not a game to us but beings from a higher dimension played a part in our existence and the game is for us to evolve to a higher level of existence which in turn would allow us to enter a higher dimension and we join an intergalactic society and the greys are "tools" of other alien species to monitor our evolution.

ancient mythology that is regarded by myths to us today were actual beliefs of societies and i would say that between our government and christianity feeding us so much b/s we have a hard time seeing possible truths in them myths for example look up the ancient myths of babylonia (iraq) and the garden of eden i say you compare that with the findings of artifacts and all the other ancient discoveries and you see we are not only extensions of this earth but extensions of an alien species aswell sounds crazy? but thats how the church and the government want you to view that type of thought thats why our society and civilization is the way it is we been fed to many lies that were supposed to be the "right" way of thinking and living

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by C1OUD

No...they are devils from the past with no future.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Those pathetic little grey things are us! Nup No Way! All the other races and all the human types keep there form for a million generation there's no reason we shouldn't either!

Most of those little grey things look no bigger than a four year old child and with dicks to match! I can't see self respecting human want to turn into those little freaks!

If current trends continue we will be thirty feet tall weighing 1500 kg.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join