It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sitting president's eligibility questioned by member of congress

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

Stop trolling. You have an off-topic message for every off-topic person. FYI, attacking a person who is doing the same only emits hypocrisy from you.

So your gonna show up on page 8 and pass judgment?Who put you in charge?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Angus123

Not you again....

Here comes the same Obama zombie that every time he asks about "show what liberties Obama is taking away" and when a list is given, with links to programs which were signed into law by none other than Obama he crawls under the rock he came out of...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

You are just too adorable. As I recall your links were jokes.
And I don't have a rock. I have a job. You shoul get out mommy's basement and find one

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Why are you going off topic again? I read the first page and seen how you attacked us Canadians for one persons remarks. Grow up.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
All I want to say is when Obama and his family went to Hawaii over the Christmas Holidays the news was always making the point in one way of another of it being Obama's birthplace.

They were either saying...... here where Obama was born, where Obama went to school, Obama's birthplace.

I actually thought they were trying to condition us like they always do so we just automatically think Obama birthplace was Hawaii.

Well, time might tell.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I must say thanks guys for all the replies.

Here is how I look at it,

You don't spend upwards of two million dollars to hide something, and not grab my interest,

peace out

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
You don't spend upwards of two million dollars to hide something,

care to show a valid source for that claim?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

How much you want to bet it turns out to be WND? lol

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't know if Obama is legitimate or illegitimate. What I do know is people with nothing to hide, hide nothing. People with everything to hide, hide everything. He needs to be open if he expects me to trust him in any way. If he is willing to hide his past, what else is he hiding from us.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by mrbarber]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I know, I just couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Do you know who Alan Keyes is?

loyaltoliberty.blogspot.com...

Obama Spent for Birth Certificate Cover-Up: 1.4 Million - Why? What Does Obama Have to Hide?This is a featured page

Why has Barack Hussein Obama spent as much as 1.4 million dollars, to block the American people from seeing his actual birth certificate... the one document that could prove that he is not a fraud and a usurper?

And that 1.4 million figure doesn't even include actions taken by the United States Department of Justice on your tax-dime.
According to WorldNetDaily.com: "President Obama may be using his political action committee funds to stomp out eligibility lawsuits brought by Americans, as he has paid more than 1.35 million to his top lawyer since the election."

"Obama for America, Obama's 2008 political campaign, merged with the Democratic National Committee in January and is now known as Organizing for America. The grassroots army that some refer to as 'Obama 2.0' is still collecting financial contributions.
"Federal Election Commission records for 'Obama for America' show that the lobby organization has paid international law firm Perkins Coie exactly 1,352,378.95 since the 2008 election."

Barack Obama still has the nerve to accuse American citizens of buying into a "conspiracy theory" even though he is spending untold amounts to fight efforts that would compel him to produce the one document that could bolster the argument that he is, in fact, eligible under Article 2, Section 1, of the United States Constitution to hold the office of President of the United States.

Saturday, February 14, 2009
Obama Threatens Keyes and other Eligibility Plaintiffs
loyaltoliberty.blogspot.com...

As many of you know, I am party to one of the lawsuits seeking evidence that would help to establish, one way or the other, whether Obama in fact meets the U.S. Constitution's eligibility requirements for the office of President of the United States. To understand my view of the critical issues involved see the WND articles The End of the Constitutional Republic, and Obama, Oaths and the End of Constitutional Government.) Now Obama's lawyers have filed a motion to quash our effort to obtain the relevant documents (cf. Bob Unruh's WND article Sanctions sought in eligibility case.) I am told that it includes a demand that monetary penalties be assessed against me and the other plaintiffs in the suit. Though not unexpected, this motion confirms Obama's ruthless determination to destroy anyone who continues to seek the information the Constitution requires. Why should they demand penalties against citizens who are simply seeking the enforcement of the Supreme Law of the Land? It is simply because their persistence runs contrary to the will of a supposedly popular demagogue? This smacks of tyrannical arrogance. That Obama thus signals his intent to bring financial ruin on those who won't accept his cover-up of the circumstances of his birth is a tactical escalation. It confirms the common sense suspicion that he won't act forthrightly in this matter because he has something to hide.

It is no secret that Obama has spent millions in lawyer fees trying to hide the

vault copy of his birth certificate.

Google

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The people playing the race card don't really believe it themselves,

I mean really, that is so last year.

By "last year" you mean when Nathan Deal...Representing Georgia...ahem...uttered this remark expressing how he felt about certain members of his district getting health care?

“We got all the complaints of the ghetto grandmothers who didn’t have birth certificates and all that. "
blogs.ajc.com...

But I am sure it is just my over-active imagination that tells me race plays a part in Representitive Deal's issues with our POTUS.

I mean a Congressman from a southern district in Georgia?
That refers to some of his constituants "GHETTO GRANDMOTHERS"?

...no, no the whole race thing doesn't exist in his eyes...He's color blind.

It's all about...ahem...patriotism.

This is just liberal folks playing the race card..

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

HA!!! I called it! LOL!!! WND!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Good to know of one of those supposed to respresent us, as in the house of 'representatives', is using their position to actually represent the voice of concern among a large segment of the population.

Question though, as politics is a big puppet show, if this is orchestrated to have further reaching effects than percieved with one single president.

Really, examining past 5 decades, its been one president after another submiting to one agenda or another!

So will a substitution make a big difference...

We make the difference!

We the people!

We are ONE~

LOVE

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It is no secret that Obama has spent millions in lawyer fees trying to hide the
vault copy of his birth certificate.

except it is not true....

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Obama attorney in the California case of Keyes v Bowen (one of the three known cases where Obama was represented by private counsel), Fredric Woocher, said:

“This suit, like all of the others that have been filed challenging Obama’s qualifications for the Presidency, is frivolous,” he said in an email to POLITICO, adding that he is, in fact, working pro bono. “There is absolutely no truth to the stories about the untold millions supposedly being paid to us,” he said.

Someone who lost his lawsuit against Obama!

[edit on 7/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Yes. Alan Keyes was the Black man that the GOP scrounged up to run against Barack Obama for the senate seat after the previous GOP candidate (Jack Ryan) was found to be abusing his wife and trying to pawn her her off to other men so he could watch in upscale swingers clubs.

The GOP in a brilliant last minute scramble found Alan Keyes and figured he was black..he had never lived in illinois, but he was the only black Republican they could find to run against Obama.......think Sarah Palin to Hillary Clinton. You gotta love how they think...well, not really...it's a little insulting to folks intelligence.

So Alan Keyes started off his loony senate campaign running against Obama by saying .."Jesus Christ would not vote for Obama"...and it only got more loony from there.

Since losing that senate race to Obama he has had a crazy hateful obsession with him and is a primary financial supporter and backer of ...wait for it...Orly Taitz.

He reminds me a little of Golem chasing the ring in Lord of the rings...but crazier.

That Alan Keyes? Yes I know who he is.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Actually, there seems to be a lot of insults flying around in this thread, much of it pointless by my reckoning.

Seems to me to be a pretty clear cut scenario ... You have a POTUS whose eligibility has been called into question by some americans, the question being 'Was he born in the USA or not?'

Seems to me that a simple brandishing of an appropriate birth certificate would put the matter to rest one way or the other. If the BC proves he's US born, then all those who question this would have no choice but to shut up about the matter. If the BC proves he's not US born, then your Constitution demands he resign.

I fail to see why all the mudslinging, fighting, arguing, insults, etc. I would have thought it would have been of interest to ALL sides for this to get resolved once and for all.

A simple act by the POTUS could put this to rest finally. I would have thought EVERYONE would be asking (demanding actually) to see the birth certificate... if for no other reason that to tell the other side 'I told you so'

If every dispute could be resolved as easily as the White House could solve this one, the world would be a very easy place to live in.

From an outside looking in point of view... All this arguing, not to mention the situation seems really bizarre... Just show the BC, end of dispute

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Ah yes this idiot conspiracy raises it's ugly head once again.

Ya know, if y'all could come up with one shred of real proof that Obama was born in Kenya, it might do wonders to further your cause, but, as of yet, there is nothing.

Now a Representative (a year late and a clue short) sends Obama an email? Once again sparking this lamest of all conspiracy theories.

I really wish y'all would bash his policies. That at least would make sense and wouldn't be so sad.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dagar

Seems to me that a simple brandishing of an appropriate birth certificate would put the matter to rest one way or the other. If the BC proves he's US born, then all those who question this would have no choice but to shut up about the matter. If the BC proves he's not US born, then your Constitution demands he resign.

He put it on the internet. They didn't believe him. What's the point of going further with this?

(the following is directed at birthers, not directly at you Dagar)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
As I asked pages ago, would those who're saying, ' Obama's the president. Doesn't matter where he was born. Get over it '

accept Chavez, Putin or Rupert Murdoch as president ?

If not, why not ?

After all, we know considerably more about those three men than we do about Obama

[edit on 7-1-2010 by Dock9]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock9

As I asked pages ago, would those who're saying, ' Obama's the president. Doesn't matter where he was born. Get over it '

Well, I am one that says Obama is the President. He was born in Hawaii, get over it.

Because I do believe that it matters where the President was born, and he was born in Hawaii. Hawaii being a state at the time of Obama's birth in Hawaii to an American mother, makes him. (wait for it) A Natural Born American Citizen.

So until someone comes up with undeniable proof that Obama was born somewhere else than Hawaii, the prima facie evidence we have must suffice. That evidence points to Hawaii being the place of birth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join