It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Developing: St. Louis Police Respond to Workplace Shooting, Gunman on Loose

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Stuff like this has been on the rise within the past couple months it seems. We will problably see more of this in 2010.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Not entirely related to this or unrelated either but I just found something I didnt know existed.

Google Timeline.

Mass Shooting Timeline

It appears to only report back results on found articles so it may be skewed simply by the number of reports of an instance rather than true frequency of instances.

Pretty neat nonetheless.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
www.websterkirkwoodtimes.com...
Police are seeking a Webster Groves man suspected of opening fire this morning at the ABB Group in north St. Louis. He is identified as Timothy Hendron of 307 Dobbin Road, a longtime ABB employee.
The suspect's vehicle is described as a 2001 Nissan Frontier truck, pewter in color with a black top rack, Missouri license plate OKK696.

If the vehicle could not be located in the parking lot, and he is now dead at the scene, who drove him to the site? I think maybe the guy in the black SUV.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Yeah that's a good question. Who brought him up to work if his vehicle wasn't there? I'm sure they were aware that he was carrying an AK-47, Handgun and an ammo belt.

There are definitely some questions that need to be answered...
- Did a family member or friend drop him off? If they did... were they the one that called the police? If not... are their going to be more arrests since they would be considered an accomplice?

Thoughts go out to all the family members affected by this tragedy. It's going to take a while for all the employees of this company to feel safe about going back to work... or even back out in public!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by starviego

Yeah that's a good question. Who brought him up to work if his vehicle wasn't there? I'm sure they were aware that he was carrying an AK-47, Handgun and an ammo belt.

There are definitely some questions that need to be answered...
- Did a family member or friend drop him off? If they did... were they the one that called the police? If not... are their going to be more arrests since they would be considered an accomplice?

Thoughts go out to all the family members affected by this tragedy. It's going to take a while for all the employees of this company to feel safe about going back to work... or even back out in public!

I want to know why he was aloud to have an AK 47. If there where no wars, and guns where primarily for hunting, there would be no weapons like that. There are hunting guns, then there are the guns for killing people in armed combat.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Guns are as much for collecting and recreation and competitive sport as they are for hunting and combat.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

You can pick up an assault rifle at Bass Pro shop and walk out with it along with ammo the same day... as long as you can pass their background check. A friend of mine that lives in Missouri has 3 AK's, 1 M-4 and several more that I'm sure I don't know about.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by x2Strongx
reply to post by Phlynx

You can pick up an assault rifle at Bass Pro shop and walk out with it along with ammo the same day... as long as you can pass their background check. A friend of mine that lives in Missouri has 3 AK's, 1 M-4 and several more that I'm sure I don't know about.

Those things shouldn't be aloud, I'm all for hunting guns, but that is a killing gun.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Remember, any gun , "any type of gun", can kill.

It's the person using the gun we have to worry about.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As motive the MSM is referring to a lawsuit the perp was involved with, something to do with cuts in the  employee's pension fund.

Two days ago there was another wack shooter in Las Vegas.  As motive they cited the perp's anger over his social security check being cut.

I am beginning to see a pattern here.

I guess the message is if you are angry about your retirement money vanishing, you will henceforce be treated as a potential terrorist.

And I'll bet both of these alleged shooters were veterans, too.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Another Manchurian Candidate to frighten us all into giving up our arms? Or just someone sick and tired of being a drone, a slave to the system? Probably the former.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I live in the outskirts of St. Louis. I couldn't pull my eyes away from the tv today. Its just crazy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join