It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an encounter with a benevolent human being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
This happened to me a while ago and i think i can regain the contact if i have some help identifying the being and where they come from ^_^.

I was laying out on my bed at night, and turned to look out my window at the moon and stars like i usually do before i sleep. Next thing i know i see a probe come to the window, i think behind it there was a ufo but i don't remember. After the probe got close it extended what i believe to be it's arm towards me, through the window and "stamped me" im gussing a tracking device, id? Next thing i know i turn around and there is a man in my room. It was dark so i could not tell what he looked like other than that of a human body type. He told me that he needed to put something in me and i remember telling him to use my arm. After that everything went black, and i woke up feeling very energetic and bewildered. This just screams benevolent to me, and i was wondering if u could help me gain contact with this person and also explain who contacted me that night. Of note i have also had a dreams of greys, other humanoids, contact scenarios, space flights with a female human et, who i argued with for disclosure related topics, aiding a crashed ufo occupant and it's baby, etc. It just seems to me that i am destined in some way to meet them and i'll even go as far as to say that i will be given the offer to go off planet in the future, though im not sure if it will happen in this lifetime or the next.

Any help or guidance is appreciated, thanks.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HanyouSpirit

Hey, a benevolent human - how nice!

I would say either write a book or forget it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

If what you say is true, you are extremely lucky! Unfortunately, I cannot help as I have only had dreams of beings, but never full contact

I would say just wait, when the time is right they will re-establish contact with you.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nice to read about benevolence for a change.

I won't profess I have much knowledge or guidance but how about hypnosis to recover more information?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
You sound like one of the lucky ones. theres a chap on here claiming he is being raped by his alien abductees.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

the probe..."stamped me" im gussing a tracking device
man in my room.
It was dark so i could not tell
He told me that he needed to put something in me
After that everything went black

This just screams benevolent to me

...so you get stamped by a device, then somebody shows up shrouded in darkness and tells you he needs to tag you like a whale, and you lose consciousness...

...and you conclude "benevolent?"

Interesting.

Maybe I should start showing up in peoples bedrooms in the middle of the night and knock them unconsciousnes so I can do things to their body without them knowing what.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Wah ha! Your writing style/ attitude so suits your avatar.... and yes you make good points. Even I didn't 'click' until you put it that way!

But maybe some people can just feel if the presence is malevolent/benevolent... just a guess.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
You sound like one of the lucky ones. theres a chap on here claiming he is being raped by his alien abductees.

By Homosexual aliens if im not mistaken

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket

the probe..."stamped me" im gussing a tracking device
man in my room.
It was dark so i could not tell
He told me that he needed to put something in me
After that everything went black

This just screams benevolent to me

...so you get stamped by a device, then somebody shows up shrouded in darkness and tells you he needs to tag you like a whale, and you lose consciousness...

...and you conclude "benevolent?"

Interesting.

Maybe I should start showing up in peoples bedrooms in the middle of the night and knock them unconsciousnes so I can do things to their body without them knowing what.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LordBucket]

I remember being asked, not forced ^_^. I conclude that as benevolent.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
why would they tag you or stamp # on your arm? Doesn't feel right or Benevolent but hey who am I.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
what did they put in or on your arm?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I know of this. "They" placed a device in you with stored information on it, and you are now seeing some of that info in real time as it plays on your senses. Dot be afraid of this, it will not hurt you in any way. There are may things going on out in Space that we do not know about, and it is better than way too.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
There are many kinds of devices that they can put in you too. Some are like implants, some are like nano wiring kind of, that creates a field. And they all record information about you.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I just remember that i did not feel any fear or negative energy. And i woke up energized and feeling fully fresh. I can tell you that i was feeling positive for the rest of the day ^_^.

I really want to gain full out contact with whoever is mainly contacting me these days. I hate to say it but i have gotten tired of waiting for it. While i do not devote my full time to gaining contact, because i do have more important things to do, i occasionally still try, but it feels like my efforts are more or less wasted in some way.

I am patient but i can feel my limits being stretched at this point and like other things in life, it is time to act, time to meet, time to show up, time to talk, etc.

In any case, i will keep a positive outlook though with some conscious thoughts along the lines of "hurry up please" ^_^.

P-S - is there any way of finding out where the device is, can i see it in some way? If it is still there of it was there at all?

[edit on 9-1-2010 by HanyouSpirit]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DjSharperimage
what did they put in or on your arm?

I have no idea. Seems like autowrench and unity know though.

new topics

top topics

join