It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theory - Manchurian Candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I was surprised I didn't find a topic on this episode yet by doing a search so here it is, my first thread.

In this episode Jesse tries to find out if there is any proof of sleeper assassins, they go into MKULTRA and then they meet the man behind the psychic warfare unit that was formed in the US army, the man featured in the newly released movie The Men Who Stare At Goats starring George Clooney.

Later in the show he meets up with Duncan O'Finioan an alleged super soldier who have done interviews with Project Camelot in the past, he claims to have psychic abilities and implants in his body.

I think this is very real, and people need to know it, the evidence is there, maybe not in the case of all of Duncan's claims but in the MKULTRA files available.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Enjoy!

Edit: Figured out how to embed the videos.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
OP, have you ever wondered why Hollywood has half of the movies they do?

The movie you mention is another diversionary tactic. If anyone brings up MK Ultra now, OHHH you are watching too many Hollywood movies.

I believe the member SKL goes into this a little bit.

Excellent topic. S&F from me.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Yup, I even noticed that one of the researchers in the show actually reacted that way: "Isn't this stuff from a movie."

Not really open minded way to think, it's in a movie so it can't be real..

new topics

join