It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Snow Pictures

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by booda

I have my own marketing/business development consultancy... It AINT quiet lol.... I am in the process of selling though coz im off to Oz soon to business interests there... Gonna take a while after splitting with my auzzie fiancee coz i have to find somewhere to live lol, and have to make sure my employees are in good hands too.. Bugger...

Hey, Selahobed ... we'll definitely make room for you here in Oz ... especially here in Adelaide where I live.

Oh, and by the way ... it's 2pm and a blistering 39c outside

Sat & Sun estimated to hit 41c

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You guys get used to it...

Until I see a better model or am given a better understanding of the subject matter, my belief is that we are heading to another mini ice age.

The British Islands might be looking like that a lot more in the future...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Typical, i come to Canada in search of snow, and home turns into a winter wonderland.

I love it when Worcestershire is covered in snow. The most picturesque county in Britain gets 100% more picturesque.

The Lickey hills, just south of Birmingham, has the best sledging in the world!!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Were under a state of emergency here in Alabama all the roads are iced over temps are about 8 degrees -12 wind chills. Sucks but hey we won the national championship last night so all good i guess

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
have a look at this......no snow but plenty of ice....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

We got about 2 inches yesterday maybe a little more this is the worst its been in years around here but the first hour or 2 of it melted then it froze pretty quick after that

WTF lol people bailing out of the cars thats crazy so whens the video from?

[edit on 8-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

seems to be most of the northern hemisphere thats affected and not just the UK....with talk of Magnetic pole shifting towards Russia, lack of solar activity and the gulf stream possibly changing course.....who knows what kind of ride we are in for....

all the best....

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
UK totally cover in snow:

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join