It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I find out if my friend is cursed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by LocoHombre

Yeh that could be the case and even though she doesnt feel she has any psychic abilities I know she does,,when she moved back to my area 2 years ago we didnt have much of a connection but as time went on we both was aware of strange things happening,mostly coincidences that was to do with one anothers life,and that happens near enough on a daily basis now or whenever we talk,plus its very easy for me to tap into my gifts when Im around her.Also recently shes started to see the 333 and 11.11 phenomenon which Ive been seeing for years.

Im going over there today so gonna take my Holy Water just to see what happens.

Thanx LocoHombre

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I'm still looking for that used horseshoe to put up at my front door. I got one of those lucky bamboo plants recently and I swear it seems to have helped. I'm a spiritual person that believes in God, with that said I also believe in demons and evil entities. I also believe in cursed items, I guess that goes along with believing that some items are lucky. Ask your friend about this, if she has any items in her posession that may harbor some sort of mal content, you may be suprised.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogwomp

Ah yeh didnt think of that either,,shall ask her today about that.
Didnt know about the bamboo plant,,she loves plants so maybe I'll go buy her one of them.Im determined to see if her bad luck is anything on these lines.

Thanx Mogwomp

ps.Love ya name

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I had an out of body experience about 2 years ago where I saw a shadow entity in my house. I screamed some profanities at it and basically told it not to come back; it was going through my desk drawers. That was very sureal, I remmember it like it happened yesterday. The whole thing started as I was sleeping on my couch was mid-day (late sleeper here) woke up with sleep paralysis only part of my body I could move were my eye lids. That was very wierd because when I opened my eyes I could see the room in color and when I closed them I could stll see everything just in black and white. Was like a camera A camera B sort of thing. I know some people will say it was a persistance in vision thing, but when I closed my eyes I could see more of the room sort of hard to explain. This went on for a few minutes and this is when I went out of body. In trying to move my body from the paralysis I rolled off the couch and out of my body.

Just something else to think about. If your friend is cursed and has some entity following her around you may be able to see it in the astral.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Mogwomp

I totally believe you with this,,only because I can relate.The paralysis happened to me when I was 18 not in the same sense of yours but I could move just the top half of me,I was in bed with my mum because I'd just had a weird episode in Spain and was to scared to sleep alone,,I was screaming for my mum but no sound came out my mouth,also I looked on my alarm clock and it was flashing but the plug was sitting on top of the clock,,I felt there was something in the room and was controlling me,,another thing last year I was laying on my bed and I closed my eyes and saw a sign with about 5 sentences,it was clear as me looking at something with my own eyes,it was a strange feeling to be able to close my eyes and see just as clear as my eyes being open,,I didnt get to write what I saw though.
When anything like this happens I think it does stick in your mind as clear as it happened yesterday.
I can communicate with spirit and can even more when Im with my friend so that is another thing I can try to do.
Has anything else like that happened since with you? Do you feel that entity went?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

you're very welcome.

if youre able to communicate with spirits, you should try talking to them when youre aound your friend. if it is an entity and not apoltergeist, it should be able to comunicate back, but a poltergeistwould be able to communicate too.

a poltergeist would ususally have like a code for answering, like one knock for yes, two for no.

hope that also helps.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join