It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madness - our entire "civilization"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
www.chinahush.com...

20. Anhui Province Cihu Chemical Industry District (安徽省慈湖化工园区) built a underground pipe to discharge wastewater into the Yangtze River. The wastewater sometimes is black, gray, dark red, or yellow, wastewater from different chemical factories has different colors. June 18, 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4167cf241699.jpg[/atsimg]

26. Breathing in large amount of dust into the lungs, people gets sick after working there for 1-2 years. Most of these migrant workers come from area of poverty. April 10, 2005

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef412924efa2.jpg[/atsimg]

All that "industrial effort". And for what ? What are they building ? What can they show us ? This - empty city ?

Do you know why people don't use the city they built ? Because they are low on their numbers - stored on some hard disk in some dungeon. (90% of money are electronic money). So - being low on those important numbers, the city stays empty, and people fight each other - for a place to do what you see above. The system has them convinced "if you don't build cruise ships and empty cities - there is not enough rice for you !" Not only that but "if someone does not quickly throw them away, so you can work and make new ones - again, no rice for you !" Some say - "there is not enough for all". Of course there is. Forget the f... hard disk, forget about "numbers" - build what you need, use it, stop working if you don't need.

At least if we would destroy the planet - having fun. Somehow - caught in our own party, at least having fun when doing this. But - who does not hate his job ? Maybe 10% - and what they do usually depends on - what you see above.

Or destroy it for "us" - like: "we are going to make sure everyone has a villa and a Mercedes by the end of the year !!! Get to work !" I would like to participate in something like that - knowing there is a "us" I help everyday. (not necessarily for a villa and a Mercedes)

But no.
See here :
www.storyofstuff.com...
www.orionmagazine.org... - Gospel of consumption

Yes - the same old links I use to throw around. Using the propaganda technique of "spam"

[edit on 7-1-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Yes, I am sickened - probably literally.

It seems that we have no choice in saving ourselves, or our planet, because the slaves of satan have decided to wreck it.

I mean those worshippers of money, who care nothing for life.

We can only hope that things will change - and I believe that enough is enough and when something has gone too far, it swings back.

Hopefully.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
its very sad what i see as well.

theres so many accidents as well with facilities.

join