It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who will kill me? OR Who killed me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The below is vision I had while sitting at the computer, there has been confusion as that this was a dream - it was not or I would have put it in the dream forums. This just came to me while sitting at the computer, literally went into a trance saw this, I could have come out of it but it was so intensely real looking I wanted to continue seeing it, and I knew it was me, or at least believe it was referring to me, if it's someone else I'd really like to know who so I could warn them

Below the 'vision' I explain a dream (guess that's why people has mistaken all of this as a dream, it was not all a dream) that has to do with getting shot and how it felt real and I to this day, almost sometimes want to tell people about how I've been shot before, then I realize I haven't. But I swear it seems like a real memory (this has been in my head a long time, not just something new, I'm talking years).

Okay now please read the below and let me know your opinions. Thanks.

7:32 am 1/4/2010
I watch with my eyes closes as the color of death, blood red appears. You can tell the red color represents blood because you can see the actual molecules. After a little while of this color being shown, I ask when will this happen, how with this happen, and then it all falls together. I am being shown what looks like security footage, sort of choppy, but very visable. A person (I believe myself) is at the front of a store of some sort when a man approaches to the right of the person I believe to be myself. At first I thought he comes up and hits the guy, but then I realize he is being shot, in the head.
The security camera view leaves my mind and a digitalized version of a body comes to view and focuses on the head. You see a quick run-through of the bullet going through the head, the entry point and all. It seems to be around the bottom of the right eye socket, but I could be mistaken. The view then is zoomed out and I see the whole digitalized view of the person who was shot and another run-through of what seems to be some sort of program is shown to me again, once more I see the bullet penetrate the head and in slow motion see the bullet come out the back of the skull.
After this comes that bloodly color you know is representation of blood. I cannot explain it, other than what I have already said.
I believe I will be killed, and by who, I have no idea.

Question/Comments welcome.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know the OP sounds a bit crazy but I have had dreams in the past before I got into my spirituality that I got shot - I could feel the pain, very intense pain that burns and it gets worse and worse. This is what people report, and I have never been shot in this life time. Wonder if in a past life I have?

Sorry by the way I probably posted this in the wrong section. Mods move if needed, my bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
People's predictions and prophecies fail all the time. You are not special. You will live.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Well i hope you dont get murdered!

i think heyo is right though, i beleive dreams can be spiritual or mystical experiances, but like he said predictions and prophecys fail all the time, hopefully yours does too

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Question/Comments welcome

I assert that fate is a kind woman, and she is receptive to change.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by LordBucket]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
1) I think you've been watching too much "Flash Forward" (note: joke to lighten the mood - not to poke fun)

2) The minute we speak about the future or think about the future, the future has changed... To quote from an old Xena episode, "You can reinvent yourself every second of your life."
3) We're all psychic - in that we can all, based on past experiences, learned information and our environment - can attempt to predict any number of possible futures - and statistical probability suggests that sometimes we might get a hit.

I wouldn't stress too much over the dream - I think your future is never written, but always and endlessly changing and coalescing... Be of good cheer!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This dream could show the traumatic death of an aspect of yourself. An aspect that you may, or may not want to get rid of. It is showing you that it will have to be taken out by force, if it is to be rid of.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

You are the executioner and the one to be executed.

The blood represents the grief and pain that follows, when you realize what you will have to do: to give up of things that you falsely love and are attached to.

FiatLux above is saying basically the same thing.

-v

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I think a lot of you have gotten this all wrong - the OP is about a vision I had - I had it while sitting at the computer. I just went into a meditative state, and this vision came to me. Wasn't even meditating at the time, it just hit me, closed my eyes for a second and couldn't open them because I saw this all play out.

I added the dream thing in just to explain I think I may have been shot in a previous life, or will on this lifetime (have thought this before this 'vision').

I can explain fully what a gun shot feels like, never been shot although I target shoot and know a ton about guns. I know that getting shot feels like you're bullet hole feels like a very sharp burn and that gets worse and worse until it gets as bad as it can, and you can either have an adrenaline rush basically or fall into shock, and it all really depends where the bullet hits.

From my 'experiences' with this subject mentally, I only know how it feels to be shot in the gut area, that's what I remember feeling in the past dream.

This OP though was written directly after I saw a vision while just sitting at the computer the meditative trance just came by itself, I let it over come me because once I realized the blood red color meant actual blood I had to finish watching. It was like computer CGI effects at the end, very crazy indeed.

Thanks for some interpretations, but after reading this post maybe people will understand what I'm trying to say a bit more.

I'm not saying I'm a prophet, I never claim to be, but I'm wondering what this may mean? Is it possible my higher self, cosmic counter part, sub-conscious, is trying to tell me something? And yes maybe seeing the future it may change it.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
We are all just walking around in a ghost town, but nobody is dead. and the zombies that just eat all day are fearful of the strong, can't we get along?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritHipHop

No we can't all get along, and I have to be honest here, what the hell did your post mean, what did it have to do with the OP?

top topics

join