It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are We Women So Bitchy To Each Other??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Dude take the piss all you like.. But im here and now... I need your manhood to satisfy me... Make my eyes crossed and my toes curl... HMMMMMMMnnnnnn.... But you are another digital flirt who cant put their money where their mouth is.. Enjoy your misses.... She loves you... thats the best you will ever have.. Honour her...

Okkaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

In retrospect that was a mistake, unworthy of me, and i was trying to make a joke but made myself into the biggest joke..... Maybe socratic reasoning had better be my focus for a while.....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

In retrospect that was a mistake, unworthy of me, and i was trying to make a joke but made myself into the biggest joke..... Maybe socratic reasoning had better be my focus for a while.....

Very noble of you to hold your hands up to be fair.
Good on you.

I wouldn't say you were a joke... a little scary perhaps...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Dude take the piss all you like.. But im here and now... I need your manhood to satisfy me... Make my eyes crossed and my toes curl... HMMMMMMMnnnnnn.... But you are another digital flirt who cant put their money where their mouth is.. Enjoy your misses.... She loves you... thats the best you will ever have.. Honour her...

God I love redheads!

*drool*

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Scary no.... Lol.... Its a good job you are hot lol..... Honest and descerning..... And own up to my mistakes.. Whats ya problem luv???

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Scary no.... Lol.... Its a good job you are hot lol..... Honest and descerning..... And own up to my mistakes.. Whats ya problem luv???

Thanks... i think?

I ain't got no problems...luv

You're funny...

Night.. It's 302am, and I'm starting to feel tired now.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

God I love redheads!

*drool*

Damn, she's making me wanna swing for the other team!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Bitching boils down to one word... Insecurity! This is often followed by manifestations of jealousy and bitterness. Everyone who bitches (male or female) is insecure for differing reasons so it's kind of counter productive to point at any one thing.

Another phenomena I see which doesn't help are shows like "Sex & The City" where it's almost a cultural prerequisite... and it's made to look 'oh so clever' and very chic to do so.

I don't know... perhaps some of the less secure people then equate coolness, strength of character and social acceptance to bitching... after all.. "it's the thing to do right".

At the end of the day it's just an annoying facade. I steer clear of anyone who bitches because I know I'm no more special than the next person and it's only a matter of time until I'm being bitched about.

If people need to 'talk you down' behind your back to others so they can feel better about themselves, it's weak and of low moral fiber. I prefer honest straight talkers... even if what they say may sometimes be painful. At least you always know where you stand.

Bitching sycophants are not for me!

IRM

[edit on 7/1/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ef8d3f29591.gif[/atsimg]

That's all I got to say about that.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Bitching boils down to one word... Insecurity! This is often followed by manifestations of jealousy and bitterness. Everyone who bitches (male or female) is insecure for differing reasons so it's kind of counter productive to point at any one thing.

Another phenomena I see which doesn't help are shows like "Sex & The City" where it's almost a cultural prerequisite... and it's made to look 'oh so clever' and very chic to do so.

I don't know... perhaps some of the less secure people then equate coolness, strength of character and social acceptance to bitching... after all.. "it's the thing to do right".

At the end of the day it's just an annoying facade. I steer clear of anyone who bitches because I know I'm no more special than the next person and it's only a matter of time until I'm being bitched about.

If people need to 'talk you down' behind your back to others so they can feel better about themselves, it weak and of low moral fiber. I prefer honest straight talkers... even if what they say may sometimes be painful. At least you always know where you stand and they have strength of character.

IRM

I just gave you an invisible star!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Im with you, thats why I told the truth.. Didnt make me any friends, lost one, and gained even more trust from the other.. Its not hard.. The truth IS maybe sometimes but it is ALWAYS the right way to go, lifes to short and lies and bitchiness just catches you you up in the end anyway... Im glad i spent most of my life amongst guys (working!), I admire their honour to each other (though lacking lately), things are sorted out quicker, and when i was a soldier; I noticed the guys that scrapped with each other were buying each other a beer afterwards... You wouldnt get that with us lol.... Daggers at a hundred yards and spitefullness....
I dont mind my now ex friend hating me because I told the truth and can kick her ass anyway lol.. Gosh... Such a lady lol.... And a bitch.. Mannn We are just a big fat dichotomy lol... Where's my therapist??? Haha..

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Ive seen pics of you... Youre pretty hot yourself... If I was gonna bat for the other team I KNOW who I would be playing with first hahaha X

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Damn, she's making me wanna swing for the other team!

Ive seen pics of you... Youre pretty hot yourself... If I was gonna bat for the other team I KNOW who I would be playing with first hahaha X

And now theres a little movie playing in my head

Bow chicka bow wow!

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

I think we KNOW where YOU stand lol... Typical guy lol... Lovable though... A big fat mwwwwwaaahh from me.. At least you arent repulsed by us lol... XXXX

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Make a simple rule...

Women should never, ever, try to resolve an argument (with another woman) through a text medium.

Call me sexist, whatever, but in my own witnessing of human behavior, this has NEVER resulted in a good outcome. Only when the parties spoke face to face (or on the phone) did an issue get resolved. E-mails just made the matter worse.

Here's the thing...(my own personal observations, and yes, a blanket statement)

(most) Guys see strife in social relationships as a bother, a chore, something to be avoided at all costs.

(most) Women see strife in social relationships as ways to position themselves amongst their peers, something to be "won" etc.

That's why we can just let it go (because that is our goal ALL along).... Sure, we LIKE being "right", but at the end of the day, we'll take it being "over" any day.....

[edit on 11-1-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I think it all comes down to the way girls are brought up in general by everyone, worldwide.

Ok this is just my own little theory, so try to bear with me. I had a slightly older sister, when I was growing up, so I know what I’m talking about lol

When boys are growing up and they do something wrong, they get severely punished for it, maybe even slapped or spanked on some occasions. Girls on the other hand, are treated in a slightly more gentler manner, when they do something wrong. So I think this is the reason why, when girls grow up, they still say nasty things to each other, partly because they never learned, that it was bad, at a younger age. Also girls are taught not to fight when there little, so they end up having to learn to resolve their differences, within there own gender groups, in a more bitchy fashion.

Just a thought…

- JC

[edit on 25-1-2010 by Joecroft]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join