It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are We Women So Bitchy To Each Other??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Dont you forget it bitch... Heel boy... Im sorry i couldnt resist lol.. But if you werent spoken for you would be

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

Ok, if SDog is your bitch, can I be your lap dog?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It takes a real calling to be my bitch... If you can love without comprimise, and cook brilliant BLT's, then you are half way there... The other half is shining my shoes maggot.... LOL... NOT REALLY... just saying, man who is loving and honest will doo... Clearly i need to review that, or whatever makes my heart crumble... Go England.. You turned me into a pussy lol.. I would make you think that lol.... WE is one lol haha.... Help!! Lol...

[edit on 013131p://f53Thursday by Selahobed]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
wow..this thread went from bitchy women to dominatrix...

*cracks whip

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Now THATS what im talking about!! You go babe...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
As others have said, I think mainly its an insecurity thing... although if someone has really pee'd you off then there's nothing like offloading your thoughts about them onto another person. Its very stress relieving.

I think the only time to start worrying about who to trust is if the majority of the conversations you have with someone involve silly conversations about 'so-and-so gave me a funny look the other day', and crap like that which has no basis in reality.

That actually reminds me of my first year of uni, which was like living in some bizarre, real-life version of 'mean girls'. Used to hang round with a big group of girls where I'd say 70%+ of the conversations were based on them slagging eachother off. And then when all of us were together they'd bitch about people we didnt hang round with.
Im sorry to say I did join in with it all at first, but I can still remember the incredibly surreal moment where I was sat with them all and realised they were talking about some girl like she was the scum of the earth, purely because she'd gone on a date with someone's ex boyfriend.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluebelle

Thats exactly the convo I had today... And amongst other things i do not think i made myself popular by stating the obvious.... But my FB has been dinging all day... Im NOT important.. But if youre my mate im not going let you have the piss taken out of you.... I call that integrity.. "traitor" coz i told the truth.... But i wont loose any sleep tonight, i did the right thing.. Excuse me if i will not let a good mate be taken for a ride.... Screw em.. I have faced worse... Howver I cant justify their lack of integrity...... Im NOT out to cause trouble, but i will let you know if i think you have been FUBAR'ed... Damn right!!

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There are several different angles to dissect here.

First, let's realize it's not only a female thing. Males can be extremely competitive when it comes to asserting their dominance in order to maintain or obtain the alpha male role. It seems both genders can be cut throat when it comes to another member of their gender although they go about it in different ways.

Stereotypical Female Competition [Social]: OMG! Have you seen her dress? I wouldn't be caught dead in that. And what was she thinking with that haircut? I'm way hotter.

Stereotypical Male Competition [Social]: He looked at my woman. I'm going to kick his ass! I'm way stronger.

When it comes to the workplace, things get a bit different. Even in a progressive culture, women still believe there is only room for one of them at the top. In corporate structures, very few women obtain the highest levels of power statistically. Therefore, they become highly competitive with other females for that perceived single slot of success.

Yes, women are stereotypically 'bitchy' with each other and even if we do not vocalize it, we are still internally comparing ourselves to other women. It's even part social conditioning I've noticed and the pressure is not only placed by the females. A group of ten men and one woman is a social gathering. A group of 10 men and two women becomes a beauty contest between those two females even when unspoken. It sucks. It's not fair. But it happens time and time again.

Honestly, though. As frustrating as it can be, I still have a strong preference for female-on-female competitive aggression compared to 'let's solve this outback' that way too many men resort to.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selahobed

Thats exactly the convo I had today... And amongst other things i do not think i made myself popular by stating the obvious.... But my FB has been dinging all day... Im NOT important.. But if youre my mate im not going let you have the piss taken out of you.... I call that integrity.. "traitor" coz i told the truth.... But i wont loose any sleep tonight, i did the right thing.. Excuse me if i will not let a good mate be taken for a ride.... Screw em.. I have faced worse... Howver I cant justify their lack of integrity...... Im NOT out to cause trouble, but i will let you know if i think you have been FUBAR'ed... Damn right!!

DAYUM! Remind me not to tick you off....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Its not about "ticking me off" its about integrity... My friend loved that girl with all he was but she was shagging two guyes in australia... So called friends of mine who knew the score with me and my values...... Thye are not even together anymore but my stupid in naive mate swore alliegence to a kid that wasnt his own... Disgusting..... I told her to tell him (a childhood mate)... So I did.....

At least he wont be a slave mug no more.... He thanked me for telling him the truth.... I know im a bitch but my friends future was at stake..... I have smooth shoulders, and a good right hook... And integrity....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Its not about "ticking me off" its about integrity... My friend loved that girl with all he was but she was shagging two guyes in australia... So called friends of mine who knew the score with me and my values...... Thye are not even together anymore but my stupid in naive mate swore alliegence to a kid that wasnt his own... Disgusting..... I told her to tell him (a childhood mate)... So I did.....

At least he wont be a slave mug no more.... He thanked me for telling him the truth.... I know im a bitch but my friends future was at stake..... I have smooth shoulders, and a good right hook... And integrity....

Double dayum....

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
OMG! Have you seen whatukno's dress? I wouldn't be caught dead in that. And what was he thinking with that haircut? I'm way hotter.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OMG ... I didn't know the BTS ladies made a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be the companion thread ...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Something similar happened to one of my friends a couple of years back. But luckily the girl sucked it up and told him before someone else did.
Its not bitchy when you have a friends best interests at heart. If anything the girl should have been thankful that she got out of being the one who had to break that news to him.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
OMG ... I didn't know the BTS ladies made a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!

This must be the companion thread ...

Like OMG..I'm WAY hotter than they are..and I drive a better car.
Was that Kevin Sorbo? Like OMG..he is so yesterday...
and Lucy Lawless as a nun?? She SOOO wishes.
OMG! I'm late....Off to the salon...toodles!

(GOOD GRIEF..I just puked in my mouth posting that...)
Must shake off the girly vibe..lest I be tempted to buy something pink...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Like OMG..I'm WAY hotter than they are..and I drive a better car.
Was that Kevin Sorbo? Like OMG..he is so yesterday...
and Lucy Lawless as a nun?? She SOOO wishes.

lol, now that's good bitchy!

[edit on 7 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Well its done and done now... Sad part is that he tried it on lol..... So can women REALY be friends with guys?... You try and bring truth into their lives and they think they can have you coz of it lol... Mannnn... Im a bitch but i tell the truth...

My FB account is closed, anymore guys will have a fist in his gob unless he is hot... LOl... Those are my terms lol..

When did this turn into a battle???

BTW SD, I AM a bitch, a redheaded tornado that would destroy you... Woof!!
Lol xxx

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Dude take the piss all you like.. But im here and now... I need your manhood to satisfy me... Make my eyes crossed and my toes curl... HMMMMMMMnnnnnn.... But you are another digital flirt who cant put their money where their mouth is.. Enjoy your misses.... She loves you... thats the best you will ever have.. Honour her...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Mann i dont believe i wrote that lol... Wel its been a crappy day lol

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You would think so huh?? She was just stunning him for money with no proof the kid was his.... Mannn .. She doesnt even know herself... Bitch... She STILL took his money though... He had to be told... And he was WELL slagged off.. I didnt believe it for a minuet... I was right, but my freind is devestated, he tried it on with me but got a bloody nose for the trouble lol.. He thanked me anyway...... At least he knows now and can move on.... Me too... I know who my friends are..... Its all too jeremy kyle for me... Im done with it....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join