It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just found out I was a Right Wing Republican

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
So heres the deal I just found out I was a right winged republican...I am 18 years of age and I realized why I am a right winged republican...All my life I've seen eople have about six kids and get on welfare live in public housing
not work and not have any rent I of course thought this was wrong So I decided that I was going to work hard and make investments so that one day I won't have to work 9 to 5 all my life and I can just focus on being business like. Any how the more I got into this aspect the more I realized how my views changed. The more the idea of work and sleep work harder just so I can make the bills didn't make any sense to me...

I realized the more I wanted to make money the less I seemed to be a democrat...I think personally certain people are just lazy and want things handed to them for free so that's why they are democrats.

I hate to say this but instead of being a democrat I want to be a aristocrat...

I don't want to be poor I want to be rich I've always thought to myself and i relaized going to school and finding a good job just doesn't cut it anymore...

for example bill gates dropped out of college & Ray charles was blind and didn't havbe an education and he was rich...What im really saying how many people get rich off of going to school and having an education...Don't get me wrong I believe in education but i think the educational system is just one big conspiracy...

Anyways back on topic, As I realized my views were changing about affirmative actions,welfare etc. another thing was on my mind what if this money ran out because, all people wanted to take from the government & tax payers... In all honesty I believe the government should take care of their people what I don't believe in is lazy people proliferating and having kids who won't grow up to be anything except more welfare cases...

and please don't say anything rude to me about what i just said because i stand behind everything i said because I am a african american female and

I grew up around these things which makes me upset...and if you grew up the way I did sometimes I look forward to some type of depopluation plan....to get rid of people who NEVER will or have contributed anything to society...So don't take my words in the wrong way until you've walked a mile in my shoes...

I could go on and on but im not going to do that all im going to say is im not a rcist im just a girl who believe in individuality and a mixture of democratic values that's all but, complete and utter laziness makes me P.O.

Sincerly.

TheBlackCanary

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and as much as I want to reply to this topic and give you my opinion, I feel the mods are going to lock it as it most likely violates the intro thread T&C.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS BlackCanary!

You'll feel at home here where many of us feel the same. There are some liberals here but they're harmless for the most part.

Just, curious, have you come out to your friends and family about this (the R thing) and how did they react?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well good for you, I hope you make all the money you can and are in the position to institute the depopulation plan you so desire...

Good luck here and on your race to the top, one hint if I may

The more the idea of work and sleep work harder just so I can make the bills didn't make any sense to me...

Lesson 1. the above should never be frowned upon by a RWR in training or it will damage the cover story that hard work and individualism is at the core of the GOP platform. In other words don't knock it, it keeps the workers in line...

take care

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Janky Red]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hello and welcome, BlackCanary.
I really like that new song you are singing.
Hope you stick around for some time.

new topics

join