It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent NASA UFO vids/pics compilation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hey all...

Here is a compilation of NASA UFO footage from recent missions.

I couldn't find it posted on here... I know some of you have probably seen at least a few of the clips in this video... but it is a good compilation.

**************The music in this vid is pretty bad... unless you love country music with all your heart, I suggest you mute it/listen to your own music.

la2

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I saw the shuttle vid as i watched it land on tv, i was surprised the news organisations didnt mention it, it was so visible.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by la2

I agree,

The shuttle landing-UFO footage in this vid ranks somewhere in my top 10 UFO clips ever.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
hmmm not much to add but thanks for posting.
snef.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It seems to me that the UFOs we see in orbit could simply be space junk.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.space.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

As far as the other UFOs seen when landing or during the descent... I guess we'll never know...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
It seems to me that the UFOs we see in orbit could simply be space junk.

I've always felt the same way about the little specs you see flying around in the videos. Unless they disappear, appear out of nowhere, or change direction/velocity, I usually write them off as space junk.

However I do often think, from those videos with space junk flying around... isn't that a little dangerous for the shuttles to be flying around in all that junk?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Are you quite sure it is a UFO following the shuttle at landing? It seems more likely to me that a helicopter would be standing by to monitor the landing as a safety precaution.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thanks for posting Monts...but to be honest there is little I thought was UFO.....maybe UFO debries....or ice...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

It's extremely dangerous! In the wikipedia link i posted you can see a picture of the MIR space station that is ripped to shreds by debris as well as part of discovery and endeavour space shuttles that have been hit...

top topics

join