It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report in - Prophetic dreams research

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My dream started out with me and other people in a large and weird type of temple. We're performing ritualism. Soon the children are tired and me and a few female co worshipers are taking them to the kid's room. While out of no where Jesus comes out of no where and all I'm worried about is me assuming this type of power with me destroying my face. I did not seem to worry about Jesus at all. Except for that when he arrived I regret my power. After that I had a quick image of a 9.6 earthquake in Las Angeles. Buildings were destroyed while fire was everywhere.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IX-777

well...with hesitation I will tell my most recurring dreams.

1. I am watching the news and a special report comes on that a cruise ship has sank . It was called something "of the seas". There was a great loss of life.

2. I am standing before the Council of Twelve. They show me an earthquake that goes from Lake Erie down to the gulf. They tell me its a tragic end for St. Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, Atlanta. I ask about Cincinnati sine Im a little noth of there. They tell me I will feel the earth move violently and my back yard pond will slosh. Things will crack (in my home) but it won't kill me.

3. This is not a dream but "flashes". When I drive past a certain hospital I see a tornado passing directly over it. I think to myself its a good thing part of this hospital in built into a hill so perhaps the children will be ok.
It is a childrens hospital by the way.

I will say this....I used to see "flashes " of the trees laying down all over Mt. Washington in pittsburgh, when I drove past it. It used to drive me crazy because I didnt know why. Eventually a tornado did pass over Mt.Washington and knock down many many trees as well as damageing many homes. Then I understood.

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just thought I'd pop back and tell you lot about my strange dream last night.

I was in this weird place trying on clothes with my daughter. Next thing I'm sitting in a chair and a little black girl comes over. I ask her name and she tells me and I repeat it back "Sha-qua-sha, that's a nice name". I tell her my daughter's name and mine and she cuddles me and says my name in my ear and she's really happy. After that I kept waking up and repeating the name over and over so I wouldn't forget it. "Shaquasha, Shaquasha."

This morning I typed Shaquasha into google and found it's a real name. The first one that hit me was a facebook with photo of a little black girl, then a few more. All black girls as far as I can see.

What's weird is that I've never heard that name before, there are no black people where I'm from and I've only met 2 black people in my life.
A tad strange don't you think?

[edit on 18-5-2010 by wigit]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Try and find out how old the name is, maybe its part of a past memory or life.

Ok onto my dream in short.
Burst: Assault on a city surrounded by a wall in the desert.
Main: American soldiers were herding people into a tunnel of vines, it was black inside and a large creature was within. It was a wooded area next to a river. I was one of those to be sent into the tunnel but I escaped into the river and underwater until I reached safety. On reaching the otherside I was picked up by a gunboat which was about to assault and destroy the creature and troops guarding it.

[edit on 18-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Magantice

Royal Caribbean has a bunch of ships that you described as havings something of the sea in its name. I copied some of the names. See if anyone rings a bell. It worth keeping an eye on in the news. Do you think you might have seem a tv or newspaper ad? Very interesting dreams!

Brilliance of the Seas
Enchantment of the Seas
Explorer of the Seas
Freedom of the Seas
Grandeur of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
Liberty of the Seas
Majesty of the Seas
Monarch of the Seas
Navigator of the Seas
Radiance of the Seas
Rhapsody of the Seas
Serenade of the Seas
Vision of the Seas

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I have had a few really strange dreams fairly recently which was my whole purpose of checking out this site as well as a few others. I have looked high and low to see if anyone else has had dreams remotely similar to mine. For the most part I have what I call typical dreams but I will give examples of the ones that really stand out to me.

First dream - I was walking in a mountain type area with a group of people. Walking single file up a mountain with very rich soil and a stream of murky water along the side of our trail. We came to an abandoned cabin style home to retrieve something, not sure what. As I left the house I fell down into the water and bumped my head on a boulder. When I got back up I could see that my legs were not that of the body I am in but they were that of another persons. I am a fair skinned American-Mexican woman however when I got up from the creek I became a black man. Not only was I visually different I had much more strength than what I felt in my former body.

Second dream - Everyone lived outside like commune style I suppose I could say. There were no running cars and no houses. Only a few buildings present but those were for meeting of the people. There was talk "it" was going to happen soon, no one wanted to believe "it" would. "It" was never labeled but we knew instinctively "it" was the end. The sky had strange cloud formations with vibrant colors. Thunder and lightning was all around. The lightning was so intense it caught fire to the few buildings that were standing. I ran through one of the buildings and there were lawyers talking to clients about money transactions to save them. I knew that no amount of money would save them from this. As I ran back outside to get away from the lightning the rain started to fall in large droplets of acid rain. Startled by seeing people being hit by this rain I tried to take cover by diving into a river, the whole time thinking how much of a bad idea it was to be even in the water. I was hit by a droplet and it burned my back. I saw small boats of people fleeing. I climbed out of the water to a drainage system hoping to follow it underground. I knew in my mind I was only buying a small portion of time.

Third Dream - I was in a room where the door lead to a long hallway. I walked out of the door and came face to face with myself. However my other self did not recognize me. I checked to see if I was in front of a mirror by waving my hand in front of my face. I realized it was not a reflection.I had a feeling like, "wow this is really cool" however my other self was looking down unresponsive. I exited the door and started to walk down the hall and looked back and thought, "strange but oh well".

I have had a lot of dreams where I can fly (love those ones
) but in the dreams it seems so simple that I cannot understand why it is I had not been flying my whole life. I am usually teaching people how to fly.

Thanks for your time in reading this.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Flying dreams are fun but the best is transformation dreams...i.e into a electric blue dragon and then flying. These dreams are life changing. It was the point in my life I achieved faultless Soul Seeing and an idea of how Life, The Universe and Everything works...from my perspective, as in my personal opinion.

18/19 may 2010

Ok very curious dream burst last night.....It was simply one word spoken so as phonetic as I can:
Offprejun or Ofprigun or Aafpreajun or Aufpijun.
Aaf=female given name: Auf=up
Pri=Puerto Rico: Pre=before: Prea=its to early
Jun=June: Jen=only/here is-here are

I will carry on searching and also about to contact someone reguarding the above phrase in sanskrit or hindu.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
18/19 may 2010

Ok very curious dream burst last night.....It was simply one word spoken so as phonetic as I can:
Offprejun or Ofprigun or Aafpreajun or Aufpijun.
Aaf=female given name: Auf=up
Pri=Puerto Rico: Pre=before: Prea=its to early
Jun=June: Jen=only/here is-here are

Sounds like someone struggling to say AFRICAN. ??

[edit on 20-5-2010 by wigit]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Double post= accident

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Sounds like someone struggling to say AFRICAN. ??

I didn't think of that..... but I don't know anyone who speaks it so it will remain a mystery?........
African: Hof-Court...Pre-______.....Jonk-young... closest I could find.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
21/22 may 2010

Burst: Mayan Calander something wrong about months and not 12 but 13, not necessarily years though it seemed to be month or date issue maybe.

Main dream was of 2 personal issues.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
23 may 2010

Burst: Giant Nasca Astronaut....and someone telling me he is the God Of Bronze he tought them how to fashion metals and mining. He had a name but it was hard to remember.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
bought year and half ago I had a dream of a Jet fighter spinning while on fire and crashing into a building, and the next day. This was on the news.

www.bloomberg.com...

Honestly it could have just been my imagination and a coincidence I didn't feel anything special about that dream it was just a regular dream and I would have never known before hand that it could have been premonition, that and I don't have a track history of being the psychic sort.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by redrezo]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i have had this recurring dream at least 5 times.

i am standing in a field with a small group of people. it is night time and every star in the sky is visible. we are all looking up to the sky as if we know we are suppose to. as we are looking up, a bunch of stars in and around Orion start blinking rapidly. the stars then start blinking many different colors. then all of the stars do the same and i feel almost weightless. i am then lifted up off of the ground and pulled into the air. most of the time i get scared and try to hold onto the grass and i am suspended upside down. after that i wake up.

this dream is vary intense and one time i woke up and still felt like my legs were lifted into the air. i actually had to make sure that they were not.
this dream has been going on since i was 13 and i am now 25.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I had simular dreams throughout my childhood leading up to my 30's being weightless and flying into the sky. Recently I had the same dream but this time I didn't panic and went into space ...deep space then remembering that I am asleep and that I shouldn't go to far out, I brought myself back but woke up along the way. It is amazing you should try it.....I imagine this is how astral travel must be like and infact maybe actual Astral Travel.
26 may 2010

Burst: Snowy mountains with numerous columns of black smoke and fire.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Last night I dreamt I was in an orange room with an internal drainpipe and sewer grate that were both a light red colour. I heard a clattering on the roof and hailstones the size of an inch started to fall down through the drain pipe. They were too big to enter the grating, so they scattered across the floor for a few feet.

It's interesting to note that in the real world we did have a light shower of hail today, the first in a long time. I am unsure if I predicted this in the dream, or if it was merely a coincedence, although I have had several predictive dreams in the past. It's a little mundane to be dreaming about the weather, lol.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here is mine, it was particularly vivid, happened about 4 months back.

My house, flood waters rising, my family leaving in a car to escape. Out front of the house in a cage, pacing like a caged and hungry animal, a demon, black humanoid shape, red eyes, malice emanating from it. I wanted to go back in the house to get a few more things but I knew if I did the demon would by that time be free and I would be destroyed. I had time if only the rising waters were considered but on the spiritual realm no time.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I had an interesting one last night at least one particular part stood out the most. I'm not sure which city it was but it seemed like either Seattle or New York, I think the former because I haven't been to New York and not to sure what it looks like but I have been to Seattle. I was out somewhere in a little garden with some other people, and either I had a son or it was my brother [who I guess I found] and we were out there enjoying something.

When later someone says "Whoa" that sure went by fast and the moment I look up I could see the outline of a missile flying through the clouds above and it was a low lying missile. I believe the other person and I just shrugged it off as some testing or something, but it wasn't until later that we heard an explosion and began to move. People around were screaming and panicking and then another one went off that wasn't to far off from where the first few missiles had hit.

We [everybody in that part] were evacuated down into the subway portion of the city for safety. This is where I began to look around for either my son or brother and found that someone was taking off with him. Chasing after the guy while pushing everyone aside I knocked out the person who was trying to take him. After regaining him I moved off to the side somewhere and then waited off near the corner. The latter portion of the dream I'm not to sure of. I saw someone who looked and seemed familiar like I saw them in another dream or something, but yet physical appearances only I never really saw this person before in my life. So not sure who she was and what significances she played in the dream.

After a while of waiting underground people began to move upward to the city level and look around, I noticed that quite a few buildings had collapsed and a few looked like swiss cheese [a lot of holes in them]. Some teams seemed to also be checking around the area for radiation. We were all told not to go into buildings but it seemed people didn't care and were going into them.

This is all I remember.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Today 10/11 may 2010
I had another Desert War Dream which will be near won when a on a second attempt to blow up a weapons cache inside frieght containers suceeds. Only leaving the head of the enemy in a built up area, Who ever the enemy is IDK.

#3 confirmed.......... Rest of it could be cryptic

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
10 June 2010

Been very strange lately almost too quiet as far as my dream bursts go (bursts are the flashes of images that are prophetic) They have been rare in the recent couple of weeks until past couple of days.

Burst: Giant Ocean Bubble/Eruptiion, not a Volcano but a giant bubble of gas.

Main dream: Flying and my old dog, that has passed running along the gound then flying with me. Appearing in my house where intruders were and trying to chase them off with my Katana.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by DreamerOracle]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join