It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See Rep. Sue Myrick Adds Web Video to Her Fight Against 'Islamofascism'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, now this putting it out there in public. For her to make the claims she's making, especially about Obama, she must know she's either not getting re-elected, or she's really serious about this. I never thought I'd see a politician doing this.....doesn't she know you can't name drop in public now. I for one am proud of her. Even if I don't agree with everythig she has to say.........she is at least making a statement, something lacking now days. Thoughts, opinions?

www.politicsdaily.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think Walid Phares asked the most important questions:

Who indoctrinated Major Hassan?
When was he indoctrinated?
How was he indoctrinated?
How many "Major Hassans" are out there? (in the American Military)

If we could get answers instead of opinions and assumptions from our media and government/military, then the solution from Steve Emerson would take on a completely different meaning:

"The Congress and The Administration need to hear and feel the passion of the U.S. Public, that they face a dangerous enemy within it's ranks, in the U.S., and that there has to be a strategy implemented to oppose and destroy that element."

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
She kind of makes sense in that we should all be worried about what's going on at home and not trying to control the world.
It's funny how the muslim guy was confused by the level of PC exhibited after the Fort Hood shootings.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

I found the whole thing interesting, I was just kind of shocked someone in office would do this.

new topics

top topics

join