It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interstellar Starfleet Caught on Amature Telescope

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Konwledge Speaks & Wisdom Listens ~ jimi hendrix

Appreciate All Contributions and Insights

LOVE

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

These are hardly incomprehensible nor are they hard to build if they are ours. If a device is altering space time to travel, it would have off light affects due to the sucking force of gravity and the light bending around it. You're not seeing a craft, you're seeing the light bending around it. The proper mutilation of gravity waves cancels them out at far range to not make the earth get sucked into it.

We're about 60 years away from the most primitive forms of such crafts, but knowing the military, we already have them.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by UfosExiZt
If you believe you have the answers for this being a hoax, why not answer my question, has the morphing been prooven to be CGI ?

I've seen you post in several other threads on this subject. However, it is quite obvious you have not read any of the explanations or demonstrations of how these were hoaxed. At no point has anyone said they are CGI. Rather, they seem to be a combination of real footage of the ISS, the Space Shuttle and various satellites along with the practical effects that Waveguide3 duplicated. Also, your question about the "morphing" was answered.

The explanation you linked is not very convincing to me at all.

The morphing doe not look like a tumbling object at all, it looks like the object is expanding then deminishing to its original shape.

It is good then that you recognise that it has not been prooven to be a hoax. For you to be able to proove that you need to have evidence that a tubling sattelite can look like that what we see in the video.

To me it looks like a real ufo morphing, if CGI etc is ruled out, which it seems to be.

A tumbling sattelite would not be getting bigger and then smaller............

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by awake1234

Nostradamus talked about the "Watchers". Could this be a glimpse of there ships? (Centurie I, Quatrain 29 ).
Hmmmmmmm...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
I'm guessing that they are not CGI. Obviously, I don't know anything for certain. Some of the satellites -- the irridium group in particular, as well as those that tumble seem likely to me to present a "morphing" view when filmed under high magnification.

I answered this post above.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 7-1-2010 by UfosExiZt]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The curious thing is IF Walson is really doing this, the D&D people (Deny and Disninformation people) will come out of the woodwork in droves because that is their job. And that is what we are seeing. On another earlier thread about this topic even the boss man himself, Springer, has called it a hoax. I don't understand his need to do that except it seems to be on his agenda.

If this is a hoax, let's see the evidence. And "evidence" is not a dozen or two recreations that some have done in an attempt to show that it is a hoax. The ratio of pro and con on this issue seems highly slanted toward those crying "HOAX!" Certainly, they scream the loudest.

There is an incredible amount of hoaxes and BS threads on ATS, par for the course, but generally accepted. So why the strong outrage against what Walson seems to show? Is it because the a simple truth has been bared and must be tamped down? Or otherwise, the antics of our "star wars" space force, and/or possibly a few ET ships may be revealed in a most surprising way?

If it is a hoax, prove it.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
ok if this is for real, this guy should publish the co-ordinates positions of where he found them and publish for amatur astrom to go try to see for themselves. I know nothing about telescopes, but if enough people could view and collaborate data. well that would be a start in right direction.

so there are possibilities what they could be, yet are facinating none the less.

1, interstellar starships
2, Satillites from earth
3, New un discovered solar systems - planets - nebulas
4, faulty aparatus.
5, secret star fleet from earth
6, trick pictures

If i was him and i found this, and thought whooah starfleets and i was convinced thats what it was, I would publish the co-orrds area in space and just say i think i have found a new nebula, can someone please confirm. then create a bit frenzy of amature star gazers to take a look.
even try get into the news (with the least starship looking photo) to say new nebula found - maybe life exists here (then the obligatory stupid "little green men" jokes from media and dumb ufo music and "we are not alone?" rubbish the media like to do - or are told to report like )

Why do people always jump in the "its a ufo" thing. ufo's are always discredited these days. Just put it out there its new nebula or solar system or new gasses found. no one can dis credit. If it is innocent satillites well let spokses persons be put on the stage to tell us.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I remember some time ago, almost 2 years ago reading an article on the internet that had pictures of ships almost similar to this, the person using these amature telescopes also used a satallite dish to record audio coming from these specific ships in space, each having their own pulse or frequency, I wish I could recover the article but perhaps some older ats followers would remember that...

These are almost the same, just alot more of the same stuff, again im not sure if its fake or not I just find it amazing the same style of image and ships are being presented a few years down the line...

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Out of focus, no spacial context........could be freaking anything from the size of an egg cup to an interstellar cruiser(!), 1 metre away or 1 million metres away.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

The explanation you linked is not very convincing to me at all.

Of course not. The Will to Believe is much stronger than Reason.

To me it looks like a real ufo morphing

And how many "real ufos" have you seen morphing? Much like you demanded evidence of what a real satellite looks like tumbling, please provide evidence the video is what a "real ufo" looks like when it morphs.

Originally posted by UfosExiZtif CGI etc is ruled out, which it seems to be.

Why do you keep bringing up CGI? At no point did anyone say this was CGI. Why do you keep insisting that someone did?

And at no point did I acknowledge it has not been proven to be a hoax. It has been proven a hoax, time and time again. The effects and how they were created have been demonstrated. The behavior of the person who shot the video in question has pointed to hoax. He refused to give the coordinates of where he shot the video so there may be independent confirmation.

If you wish to wallow in ignorance, go right ahead.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If the mophing has been prooven to be a hoax, then please post a video that shows a model presenting the same morphing effects, if it is not CGI.

CGI would be the only explanation for these objects, if a model morphing that looks the same can not be duplicated.

WaveGuide3 showed how this was hoaxed. You have purposefully ignored that. Why?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Oh, so he DID post a video of the morphing object remake???

If so, PLEASE post the video, because I have missed it.

I think some ppl seem to purposfully ignore the morphing aspect of these ufos. I have yet to see a video prooving this morphing to be faked.

If you have this video proof of morphing being fake, I can agree that it would be fake, but only IF you provide the video evidence.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

If the mophing has been prooven to be a hoax, then please post a video that shows a model presenting the same morphing effects, if it is not CGI.

CGI would be the only explanation for these objects, if a model morphing that looks the same can not be duplicated.

WaveGuide3 showed how this was hoaxed. You have purposefully ignored that. Why?

As stated in my post... WaveGuide3 fails so show how to hoax the tracking effect shown in all of JLWs films due to the fact that the objects are moving at incredible speeds as is earth and you have to set your equipment to adjust for this. I would like to see how to recreate this effect and have it look real.

[edit on 7-1-2010 by djcubed]

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This is a pointless rehash of a HOAX that was proven two years ago...

If you want to debate it please go to the original thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed...

Springer...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join