It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insert funky title here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hi ATS

I know a little about a lot of things, but I am an expert at nothing. I believe the answers to most questions that are quite perplexing are always incredibily simple, if you can see the forest through the trees or change your perspective to something like a birds eye view.

I will be happy to answer any questions or you can give me a little quiz if you want. Whatever makes introduction threads more exciting, I am not sure.

Just wanted to say hello.

Cheers,
thehoneycomb

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Hi ill start with an easy one: why do we exist whats the point of it all; i mean from nothing to matter to biological life to intelligent thought to typing on the internet, WHY!

Im only messing you don't have to answer those questions. Enjoy some of the interesting theories people have on here.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Hey there and welcome to ATS.

Don't worry you'll be an expert before long ... just like the rest of us (or so we believe).

Woody

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by R-evolve

Were here because we are a manifestation of thought. Eventually our thoughts get so big that they transform us into our physical selves. It's an evolutionary proccess that repeats but is progressive. You are typing on the internet because you are not preoccupied at the moment and in your spare time you have started looking for answers.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hahaha, that was actually a pretty damn good answer. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Were here because we are a manifestation of thought. Eventually our thoughts get so big that they transform us into our physical selves. It's an evolutionary proccess that repeats but is progressive. You are typing on the internet because you are not preoccupied at the moment and in your spare time you have started looking for answers.

Nice answer indeed. Im messing on the internet but im watching 6 feet under, i generally cant get absorbed too much in one thing. Hehe im not looking for answers as much as im searching for interesting questions, but i can tell your gonna meet a lot of like minded people on here.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Thanks!

Does life imitate art or art imitate life?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Insert funky title here

"Sesame Streets Ernie Found Guilty of Rubber Ducky Pron."

Was that random enough?

Welcome aboard. U2u anytime if you need assistance.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Welcome to ATS....we have a live one here folks!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I am very tempted to change the title to "Sesame Streets Ernie Found Guilty of Rubber Ducky Pron"

LOL Thanks for the good laugh. I wonder how things will turn out for Ernie, that naughty boy.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Welcome !

I can tell you are going to enjoy this place .

P.S,
You know those little jobs that needed doing around the house .....best get them done soon , you may not have much spare time once ATS gets a grip of you .

See you around !

new topics

top topics

join