It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware of Hinters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Do you ever get hinted to as to something no one but you should know by someone who is talking to you? Does it seem like the person talking to you, with hints of knowing something they shouldnt, has been spying on you as if by the astral plane on some remote view tip?

Just what all can the astral plane provide someone who can access it at will? Will one of you remote viewers spill the beans?

I know for a fact that astral projectors are a secret society as to the other things they can do astrally. They will not spill the beans for anything as to the full capability the astral plane gives them. Or will any remote veiwer now do so as to those full astral plane capabilities?

But like I revealed in another topic that they go to hell for real. At least I will spill those beans since they wont. You would think that the governemt would hate remote veiwers since they can spy on private matters. But the government is corrupt with them embeded also in the very government work force.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

None of them would answer this thread.

Told you they are a secret soceity in aspects.

Wouldnt be surprized if the whole membership, except me, are remote viewers.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
i suspect they haven't spilled the beans because the can is empty.

astral projection is a nearly impossible thing to learn to do.

even if it gives massive rewards, and the ability to spy, to those that achieve it, the discipline and wisdom that they need to develop to get to the point where they can do it well, means that they wouldn't use it for badness.

i think hinters are just trying to make you feel bad or else they don't mean to hint and you think they are because you've misunderstood them.

[edit on 7/1/10 by pieman]

new topics

join