It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNA destroying scanners new tool for NWO blocks 2012 Activation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I know I will be torn apart for saying this, but I believe these full body scanners are the latest tool of the NWO. They are designed to disrupt your DNA enough that you will not be able to activate your "junk" DNA circa 2012. Thus, you will not be able to activate your 12 strand DNA, thus you remain a slave and a source of food for the NWO.

If you follow the breadcrumbs it is all obvious. The so-called latest terror attack (false flag) when some stooge boarded a plane with explosives stapped to his undies! Solution? Oh, we MUST put full body scanners in to counter this!! What a joke. Obama then tries to win people over with his criticism of the security agencies. He did this to try and gain credibility.

Check out these ATS Threads for more evidence.

Ron Paul Completely... I mean COMPLETELY Destroys Underwear Bomber Hysteria

Airport Full Body Scanners destroy DNA

Seriously, I will not be travelling ANYWHERE where I am required to submit to a full body scan with these DNA destroying scanners.

Let the debunkers and NWO public spokespeople begin….

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I suppose then the only people who need to worry are those that are planning on boarding a plane to another country?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Maybe people need to experience the so called DNA destruction to finally realize that the government isn't here to help.

Let the awakening begin eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I understand your worry OP...
But I really don't understand how this could be done with scanners. How could they precisely initiate a block on DNA... and even specific parts to be exact. If these scanners affected any part of your DNA... wouldn't you have other kinds of noticeable side effects?

And we don't even know the reality of this "junk" DNA... some scientists have even claimed that we use all of our DNA... including the "junk"... but we just don't know how this works.

If anything... I think some shift in 2012 wouldn't "activate" your DNA... it would probably mutate it.

Not to mention that probably close to 90% of the entire world has never entered an airport before, or ever will.

Basically put... TPTB, if they are indeed trying to block this shift... will never succeed and they know this. They are obviously trying to do everything in their power to throw the world into chaos without making themselves obvious.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

I must say, I very much enjoy that idea. I've actually been bouncing the idea that we must first understand control before we can ever learn to have it. Talk about the epitome of control; destroying the persons genetic material. They're still alive, but are a shell of what they could have been.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Yeah, I know what you mean.

We will see what happens when people start waking up.

I hope for the best, namaste.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
There is nothing that the NWO can do to stop the universal plan, so quit worrying. It's over with for the NWO and they know it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
There is nothing that the NWO can do to stop the universal plan, so quit worrying. It's over with for the NWO and they know it.

Opinion
Lots of opinions
no truth though

12 strand dna?
uhh

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
They are putting these in Canadian airports. First of all, not everyone will be subjected to a full body scan. Only those that airport security deems necessary. Secondly, people will be able to opt to be physically patted down. Therefore, no dna destroying scans. At least here in Canada.

So, I don't really see this as the tool you are suggesting it is.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I personally think these scanners are profiling us and adding body scans to an NWO database, just more intelligence gathering and profiling of the criminal populous.

Not to mention all the radiation we are being bombarded with by standing in these pedophile watchers wet dream. Exposing our chiding to these machines is morally wrong. My child will never subject to it, why should I.

Quoting the immortal Indianan Jones, "We walk from here."

Prison planet is starting to really suck.

Just a note: They cannot stop all the planes that crash every year, so why go through all these extra security to stop what could be one bomber every 8 years... geesh. Fix the planes with all this extra excessive spending and civilian spying.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
actually xrays DO destroy DNA....and there are obvious secondary effects. They are called cancer. That is what happens when DNA goes out of control, it forms tumors, which spread and destroy. I dont think the OP was stating that it was a precision strike just to block the "junk" DNA....i took it more as pounding a mallet upon the whole DNA in general to cause as much destruction as possible. That being said.... i dont really buy into the "2012" junk DNA transformation bit, and doubt this is a plot by the NWO to keep us from becoming enlightened.....sounds a bit out there.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If this is a NWO plan to "block 2012 transformation", it sucks balls.

Given the population of the planet that have never flown, let alone rarely fly, this would only affect a small minority. I myself haven't flown since 2000 and certainly don't plan to fly this year, due to a chronic case of poverty.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I realise not everyone in the world flies. A recent article I read stated that an average of 500,000 people fly per day. That makes 182.5 million per year or about 2.9% of the world's population.
But that is mostly the affluent, to middle class. And those are the targets the NWO are aiming for at the moment. They already own the 3rd world, now they have the middle class firmly in their sight.
By the way, there are 64 possible 3-letter combinations of the DNA coding units T, C, A and G which are used either to encode one of only 20 amino acids or as one of the three stop codons that signals the end of a sequence.

So we only use 20 amino acids codons (starting / stopping points) out of a possible 64. The extra 44 will be switch on during an event I am well aware of happening in 2012. The switching on of these extra codons will close the loops allowing an extra 10 strands to form.

Believe what you want, ignore what you please. See you on the other side! (yes, that will be me staring back at you hehehehehehe…..)

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Come to think of it, thats a good call.
What better than giving us more doses of radiation and heck knows what.
Are these X-rays as strong as hospital scanners? Think about that business person who flys everywhere. They'll soon be having cancer treatment. And if our D.N.A. is blocked some how then we'll just have to not bother having holidays abroad.

new topics

top topics

join