It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we really do "this" any longer?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dear OP,

I will offer some advice to you since you live in the USA as do I. The advice is simply: seek higher education to obtain a useful degree and move out of the country. Move far away, and be sure to choose a place not influenced by USA. Finding such place is difficult, but with enough research you will come to a conclusion.

My views and statements may seem un-American; however, you must understand: Americans do not run America. The grasp and stranglehold have been so strategically placed that breaking free in the short term is an impossibility.

You must understand that if we want our country back, no amount of rioting, revolution, or acts of violence will suffice. Survival of the fittest is no longer about brute strength, but rather 'intelligence.' A violent revolution would only shift certain aspects of governance. 'Governance' is irrelevant. What is relevant are the small few that are above governance. They have been dubbed everything from Illuminati to Reptilians, which is unprovable, undocumented thus works in favor of 'them.' Who are 'they?' 'They' who run America is no conspiracy 'theory.' It is documented and provable; it is factual and evident. It is conspiracy 'fact.'

'They' have waged war on our tradition, moral, intellect, and genetics. This is a war of intelligence. It could even be said it is also a 'racial' war cloaked behind the popular belief of equality. 'They' are extremely intelligent beings and genetic preservationists.

I am not certain what will happen on 2012, but I am certain what is to come of this country, USA, which is why my advice is to move out. There is no positive future for America, only negative. The next chapters of America have to do with War. Endless War. War specifically in the Middle East. War of epic proportions that may consume many countries including America.

I am not a religious person as I have not researched enough on religion to come to a conclusion, but the coming 'War' is of biblical proportions. What is unsettling is that historical and modern events share a strong correlation with biblical text. Just research and see for yourself. The 'war' and 'trouble' in the Middle East can be found in biblical text. The war in Iraq is not solely about oil. Either 'they' who control America are following a script or biblical text is accurately predicting the future. Research.

[edit on 11-1-2010 by ProWrestler_Joe]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
At this point my stance on all this is "gaurded " at best. We need to consider who's benefiting from all this 2012 stuff . People taking out loans they think they may not have to pay back , running up credit cards , movies , emergency supplies .etc etc . Can any of you remember the old Twilight Zone episode where aliens start turning things on and off to see how ppl would respond? There seems to be "hints " of the end of the world everywhere we turn these days.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Do you want to avoid economic slavery, no problem. First, DO NOT GO INTO DEBT. Second, FIND A JOB YOU LOVE. I have known many people that have followed these two principals and have led lives that were full beyond any expectations. Example, I had the privilege to meet Sam Maloof. Mr. Maloof was a self taught furniture designer and builder. He loved working with wood and he created beautiful useful objects his whole, long life. When I met Sam, he was giving a seminar, at the end he said the most important lesson he could teach anyone was don't buy it unless you have the cash!

When Sam Maloof died in his middle 90's, he was worth about 20 million dollars, his furniture is in museums throughout the world and he built rocking chairs for about six U.S. Presidents. He worked his butt off all his life and clearly loved every minute of it!

See if you aren't in debt, you can choose to work at what you love, and save your money. Before you know it, you have lived a full life, you have a comfortable lifestyle. Can anyone ask for more?

Example two, my mom's step dad. He was an engineer on a train. He loved trains, he loved traveling. He made a decent living, refused to go into debt. When he had time off, he would take a trip on a train.

When he passed away, he had lived a comfortable life doing work he loved and he plenty of money in the bank. He never wanted for anything.

Guys like this have it figured out. It is not hard. You can do it too.

Jackel

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I believe in Destiny and Fate and I believe whats gonna happen is already written and no-one can stop it even if they know 100% whats gonna happen,,,urmm,,thats if something does happen but,,I also believe what our minds think and wonder fabricates into something,Im sure theres a fancy word or meaning for this but minds can produce things,,,how many people on this earth are hoping for something good to come out of 2012 and boy we need it.Maybe nothing was gonna happen and the prophets wrote their prophercies not only because they saw but to get us 'thinking'

I truly hope and pray 2012 is something good,,I fear nothing about it,,the worse that can happen is we die,,theres far more worse things going on in this world than that.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Firstly, I would like to clear up one thing. I am in college, and I am a sophomore. I am not in debt, but I do have to go to grad school so I can not be sure what the future holds.

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. I enjoyed reading all of the information and personal ways of life that have been posted. I seriously appreciate all of the advice, it is invaluable in nature and will stick with me for ages to come. I am glad to see that there are those individuals who have not "grown up" and fallen for the trap of repetitive mediocrity that many in our nation fall into. Yes, I do understand and appreciate the fact that I was born in the greatest nation on the planet, however I still have a duty to push against the imperfections of the system that are forced upon its populace. I didn't expect this thread to expand to the size it has become, but I am glad that it did. It is refreshing to see so many like minded individuals. You all represent that hope for the future that I expressed in the original post. Once again, thank you all and let us work/hope for a post 2012 time line in which we thrive in.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I see the Great Tribulation that is prophesied in the Bible happening in 2012. All the signs are happening. I believe the only question is what 'stage' of the Tribulation will it be at the end of 2012. I would guess that it would either be the start or somwhere between the start and the mid point that is 3 and half years into it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Im kinda on the fence with the whole 2012 thing, i saw the discovery channel special and was pretty impressed with the corolations they did make.
however if something does happen, i believe it wont be an apocolypse and more the human race making the next step into what ever that might be.

i also kinda dread the whole 2012 buzz, and i hope as a race we are ready for what i believe to be a tranceding period

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric

I do not see 2012 as a saving grace....I do not see it as a must. I just understand that we can not do "this" any longer. We can no longer be bound in the manner that we are. We can no longer sit back and accept all given to us. This system is crumbling, and though we can not see it the change will come.

So I ask you:
What do you see occurring in 2012? Be honest. Tell me what you believe may happen, and tell me what you want to happen. Be honest, this is a friendly area. All answers are welcome.

Hi man. First of all know that I feel exactly like you on this: we cannot possibly continue like this. And many are.

As for 2012, my suggestion is to not hope too much for that time, but keep the hope for the immediate future still.

I wanted to make a thread about this, but the site won't allow me until I make 20 posts first (this is my very first one).

Check this out:
www.spiritualresearchfoundation.org...

And especially the table in the middle of the article. Now tell me if these predictions don't make complete sense and don't sound seriously realistic.

It is obvious that ww3 will happen. Obvious. But also it is not necessary that something happens on 2012. The table in this article doesn't even mention it. Still, it is likely that ww3 will happen by the end of this ten years to come and that the US, China and Japan will expend the most lives. Also, it looks like the world will be pretty much unrecognizable after the war. Does this resonate with you?

Doesn't this give you the chills as for a better future to come, after the necessary disaster? It all falls into place to me. It is all obvious, the challenge is resisting these last few years of utter madness. Because utter madness is what the world is right now. And I'm talking about average people, the way they talk, behave, think in the streets. People simply don't know how to live today. They aren't even happy, at the most they fall into a state of delusion. I'm sure you see that, like many others.

So I guess we should all fast our seatbelts.

The article refers to Hindu culture, even though it is not Hindu in itself. Hinduism is the anciest religion in the world and obviously like all other religions talks about the end of it in its main scriptures...I'm not Hindu.

The linked articles to the one I posted are interesting too (the good vs evil one, for example). I don't like the part about spirits much, but everything is possible. I don't know everything.

If you want to chat PM me...cheers!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
We toil 9 to 5 to buy shelter, food and water. If you make enough you plan to retire. If you don't you just keep working.

Relying on someone else for these necessities is welfare (or unemployment). Neither of which last forever.

If you really want to never work then claim a disability. Go crazy. Be paralyzed. Is that what you want instead?

Today if you have any job you can consider yourself privileged.

You are 19. Your not suppossed to work a 9 to 5. Have a crazy childhood and enjoy it. Someday you will mature and work because you will recognize the significance not only in your finances, not only to support your family, but also to realize your niche in life.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi411
We toil 9 to 5 to buy shelter, food and water. If you make enough you plan to retire. If you don't you just keep working.

Relying on someone else for these necessities is welfare (or unemployment). Neither of which last forever.

If you really want to never work then claim a disability. Go crazy. Be paralyzed. Is that what you want instead?

Today if you have any job you can consider yourself privileged.

You are 19. Your not suppossed to work a 9 to 5. Have a crazy childhood and enjoy it. Someday you will mature and work because you will recognize the significance not only in your finances, not only to support your family, but also to realize your niche in life.

Disagreed. One works for living and living for working is a shame and the very problem we are addressing and going to solve even if it means leaving you without the job you like that much - the world doesn't revolve around you nor your family. In the end you'll thank us because you're nothing but a happy slave for now - and you can have your reasons, but definitely I do not envy you nor take you as a perfect example of beautiful man, based on what you just said. Work, but don't expect me to love you for that. I can tolerate you. While expect me to love other people more.

There are better solutions as for work and obviously you aren't aware of them. I make cash without doing anything all day just because I'm smart. But there are other solutions, that you know them of or not. Tons of people do not work 9 to 5, most of them quit doing it sooner or later. It is only provincial to think that noone can't live without working 9 to 5. It is utterly stupid, this is why people in this forum call the mass stupid, for this very reason. Because they think they know everything. No you don't. There are smarter, more talented people who can and MUST live without working 9 to 5. They are much more precious to the world than the mass of sheeps. The mass of sheeps isn't the best a man can think of achieving. It is not. It actually tells me: "look at them. Now, DON'T be one of them, for they're boring and bored, and you # better than them".

But what is most important is, I do not perceive 9 to 5 proud, talentless workers teaching others to be one of them ("look at us, we're cool!" No you're not, plenty of people is cooler than you) as winners or as owners of something I wish I had. I do perceive them, see them, smell them, as losers and paradygm for what I will never be, thanks God. This makes me so happy and grateful you have no idea. Grateful of being me and not you. Because you're the non-standard, the person nobody wants to be like. While, plenty of people want to be like me. As arrogant as it is true.

Bottom line: you're not the truth owner, I do not perceive you, as much as I would like to, as better than anyone. The same can be said for me, and for you as well...

And I only like, and listen to, people who have the AWARENESS of not owning the ultimate truth. You don't sound like one of them. You sound like an unaware, know-it-all, "look at me I'm doing everything right and nothing else is", guy. Like many. I mean they're not so cool, they're actually pretty boring in my own, honest, indisputable as it is my own, and therefore the one I think it is correct, opinion. Boring and sexually unattractive.

Your problem, not mine, except from the slight annoyance the boring person provokes into me. Be aware of your ignorance, problem solved. There's no other way to solve it. It's ok if you work 9 to 5 at a job someone else could do much better but instead he's sleeping in the streets. I understand the financial concerns you have and your will and solution to fix them in the face of whom is more deserveful but doesn't succeed in doing so - you're better than him, IN THIS. What I do not understand is the cockiness and the feeling you have of being the cool person you only wish you were. I mean, I do and I despise it.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purpleduck

You sound like you have a lot of underlying animosity.

I certainly don't perceive myself as a "I'm doing everything right" kind of guy and surprised you would even think that. You came up with that on your own.

Working 9 to 5 can suck. I'm not disagreeing. Having time off is also a great thing!

The best thing to do is work a 9-5 that you truly enjoy the work, your helping the world and will give you time off when you need it.

There are many ways to balance life, work, family, money and happiness. It is sometimes determined by who you work for and the level of stress/demand on your shoulders from the employer.

Some people don't ever need to get a 9-5 job. If that's you and you want it this way GREAT! You won't ever have matching 401k, health care insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance or a guaranteed salary either.

Imagine you have two kids, a wife, a house, and a car.

In your situation you will have to pay all of their health care bills out of pocket (and dental/vision/etc.).

In your situation you will not be guaranteed to have enough money to pay your house mortgage, or your car loan if you have a new car.

In your situation you will have lots of time to spend with your family (bonus), but would you be able to support a family without a job?

Ultimately it's important to have a good job whether it's 9-5 or different hours. You need to like it too and like what your doing for the world.

If you are able to balance life and work then it isn't a problem. If you choose the job your meant for work will be a valuable asset in your life. Work is very rewarding as long as your doing it right.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedi411

I do have some anymosity, not against you but against the myths of this era.

1) you must buy a house you can't pay for. Who said that.
2) you must get a wife. Naa.
3) you must own a plasma tv. Naaaaa.
4) you must distract yourself with low-class entertainment rather than highly cultured culture. Thanks but no.

I do not consider this me being different from most people a gross mistake on my side. These days, I consider it more and more a privilege.

I understand all you're saying, as said I understand the reason why you support 9 to 5. But to me it's still a very bad compromise in most cases. But it's your choice. If you want to live that way do so, just know there are other and better solutions at least for me.

Also, I consider philosophycal ideals way more important than practical concerns and if I have to support phylosophical ideals against practicality I will do it. Of course it's a personal choice and I reckon it is a superior, more courageous, and sorry, sexier one that should be taught kids in school (the sex argument is very relevant to them and to a lot of people, I guess). Kids should be tought to stand up for what they believe in, and what they ARE. Until this doesn't happen (and we're far from it) school is #e and those who support it are not successful human beings to my eyes (this is another solid argument I believe as people do what they do because they are deluded they look successful to all the others. They might do to some but not to other more thoughtful beings, and they're pretentious not to be wanting to see that truth). They teach the effin opposite and this is what I have a problem with; let's see who wins. I don't think they are winning. Everybody is complaining about this order of things. They are going to lose, I think. 9 to 5 jobs I believe won't really exist in fifteen years. We'll see.

You seem to be adaptable. Good for you. I am not capable to hold a 9 to 5 job due to my excessive (can it be excessive?) creativity, inventivity and sometimes plain better intelligence to my eventual collegues who'd never get I sometimes have better ideas than theirs. This makes such a life impossible to me. Since I'm not the only one and since these people are so much more a resource and joy for society than people who are not creative and inventive and as intelligent, society does a big mistake in having created a current order of things that SUPPORTS MEDIOCRITY. Mediocrity equals plain evil a lot of times, as mediocre people hate those who are not out of plain envy. This is why the end times are so necessary. So let it be. I look forward to them, I look forward to change, I look forward to the end of the existence of 9 to 5 jobs. You can work 9 to 5 on your own if you really need that (just a little discipline), without being a slave and the end of slavery is necessary even if slavery can be good sometimes - question of compromise. See, here I'm thinking of a physophical ideal that is dear to me - the end of slavery - which is to me MUCH more important and fills my thoughts much more than my car, paying bills and in my case even my family since I don't have one and I'm sort of happy I don't have an annoying woman chatting up her weak ego all the time to me. So I guess I'm not gonna marry all these b%&!/! that I must say make themselves a bit of an object. I said make themselves.

Then I might disagree with the fact that you don't spend your life trying to find a solution to the problem of slavery, but actually gave in to the system. You know it's your choice, I'm not gonna argue with that. You do what you want. I only know that I don't do that and I hope more and more people will. Then I might also talk about the alternatives, but it's out of topic.

If I did misjudge you I'm sorry. I think nothing about you since I don't know you. We're talking THINGS here, no personal stuff. Peace.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I certainly don't perceive myself as a "I'm doing everything right" kind of guy and surprised you would even think that. You came up with that on your own.

Sorry, I admit this was probably a mistake. There are tons of arrogants in the world today, I was too quick too judge in this case.

The best thing to do is work a 9-5 that you truly enjoy the work, your helping the world and will give you time off when you need it.

I obviously generalize when I talk about the 9 to 5 job, I talk about the general situation of a mass of confused people. But definitely the 9 to 5 job can be an excellent thing for some and can even allow them to benefit to the world better than they would without it. But I believe these are exceptions and generally this isn't the case.

In your situation you will not be guaranteed to have enough money to pay your house mortgage, or your car loan if you have a new car.

That arises a big problem: most people buy things they don't actually need, but they are convinced they can't live without. This is what is called consumerism and it wouldn't be bad if it wouldn't be the source of so many problems, first of which the fact that people own a lot of stuff they'd better live without, and in the face of hungry people too. This arises another problem which I call madness of the people. They don't know what to do with all this guilt and confusion so they only get manic and random and crazy. This is what is happening to the masses. They're crazy. Try walking inside a busy mall at christmas time. ALONE. Like being on your own once in a while is a BAD thing you should be punished for. People think it is. Out of fear of being alone themselves. People think you must be evil if you enjoy a walk alone. Of course not all people, but children people do (about 70% of western world population?).

Ultimately it's important to have a good job whether it's 9-5 or different hours. You need to like it too and like what your doing for the world.

Yes, it is important to do what you're born to do, that gives happiness to you and others. But a LOT of jobs are useless and exist for the primary purpose of slavery of the masses, and the destruction of what is not mediocre. There are books about that, can't talk about why and how here. In short, average people are average, not excellent and they hate both very poor stuff but also very excellent stuff. For this reason geniuses and saints are persecuted: they make all of the average person's securities crumble, for these securities are very weak compared to the strength and the trust in himself of a genius mind. It's simply a question of self-esteem. A friend of mine told me last week: my ego gets crumbled when I'm with you. Do you think I do something to destroy his ego? I don't. It's all within him. Geniuses and excellent people, artists, and people who contribute to society more than the average person, are persecuted by society and this is an ill. Now I'm not saying that I'm a genius, but definitely I'm not average.
The 9 to 5 job was created with the purpose of making people all equal, confused on what is best or worse, and totally uncapable of distinguishing mediocre from very good. Most people wouldn't confess they're less talented than Van Gogh or less wise than Socrates even under death threat. Now that is called arrogance I believe. Most people have immensely disproportioned self-esteem and self evaluation.

Everything pertaining the culture of the average man or woman of today, 9 to 5 job, TV, hollywood movies, gossip, convinctions and common wisdom, has been created on purpose to put the best guys down and make the average man feel better than he really is. Because the non-average people threaten those who are in power, because they deserve power much more than them.

posted on Jan, 20 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I feel like 2012 is not about a specific date or event, but a gradual shift that is occuring right now. It's a time of purging and cleansing for the Earth which is why I feel like on the outside, the state of the world seems like it's getting worse, but it is a necessary period in order to transition into the new. I feel like everything that has been kept in the dark, will be brought to the light.

The outer changes show us that we need an inner change. Examine your belief system, what do you believe in and why? does it serve you, if not - discard it. Contemplate. Be aware. Begin to know your true self.

Before I graduated from college last spring I was in such a panic mode all the time - what am I gonna do now? where should I work/what should I do etc. I decided to chill out and take time off, which is what I've been doing, and have been fortunate enough to be able to do. Even though on the outside it seemed like I was doing "nothing" with people giving me crazy looks, unable to understand why I wasn't joining the rat race asap, all the changes and action was occuring on the inside. I truly faced myself in a brutally honest way. I examined myself in every way, deprogrammed all limiting beliefs, purified my insides. Some days I felt like I was losing my mind, but it was all part of the letting go.

Now, like you, I don't care to work at a 9-5, I don't even care about my "achievements" or a career. I don't look into the future and couldn't tell you what I will be doing a year from now, or even a month from now. What I care about is learning and evolving as a soul.

Whoever out there is scared to travel, don't be! It is probably the best experience in the world. If you're afraid about money, then know there are many different types of visa's out there like where you can work jobs to fund your travels. Personally, I decided I wanted to live in a warm country with a chill vibe, and that is where I will be going in a week.

My advice to you is follow your excitement - at any given moment what is the most exciting thing you are capable of acting on? Whatever it is do it. Keep doing that and you will be in the flow, and the synchronicities will begin to occur.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Moon Sun Truth]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Poster of this message i have very much respect for you and the topic, i am 16 years old which is close in age to you and i see as our thought are very similar, from what i have been researching and been watching an listening recently has boggled i have been putting things to gether and the 2012 supose to be may not be what we may think it may not be a dsaster at all but a advance in humanity ...lately there has been alot of news about UFO'S which says the government is going to unveil E.T. life this to me is funny that as we get closer to 2012 they consider doing this what thiss seems like is that the government is using one of the biggest cover up's known to get us very distracted from reality and what is up to come!

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moon Sun Truth

The outer changes show us that we need an inner change. Examine your belief system, what do you believe in and why? does it serve you, if not - discard it. Contemplate. Be aware. Begin to know your true self.

Before I graduated from college last spring I was in such a panic mode all the time - what am I gonna do now? where should I work/what should I do etc. I decided to chill out and take time off, which is what I've been doing, and have been fortunate enough to be able to do. Even though on the outside it seemed like I was doing "nothing" with people giving me crazy looks, unable to understand why I wasn't joining the rat race asap, all the changes and action was occuring on the inside. I truly faced myself in a brutally honest way. I examined myself in every way, deprogrammed all limiting beliefs, purified my insides. Some days I felt like I was losing my mind, but it was all part of the letting go.

Now, like you, I don't care to work at a 9-5, I don't even care about my "achievements" or a career. I don't look into the future and couldn't tell you what I will be doing a year from now, or even a month from now. What I care about is learning and evolving as a soul.

[edit on 20-1-2010 by Moon Sun Truth]

Just wanted to say that this is a great post by a recent college grad. When everybody is expecting you to "get going and start your life" right after college, it's hard to slow down and take a closer look at what's really going on. It really is the most important thing you could ever do, before you go down a career path that takes up most of your time. For many, if you don't take a closer look at things before going down a path, you'll never realistically have time to dig into some of the 'secrets' of history and this world.

Never let anybody convince you that a career and money is more important than a closer look into the truth.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by shasta9600]

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by emayarsh

I am so glad that you said that,because my animal instinct is in overdrive right now,it is telling me to run,alot of people are feeling this ,that is why i have been searching the internet and found ATS,apparently it has to be something because i think we are all here to find a answer into what we are feeling i don't know if it has to do with 2012 because i also feel it is going to be alot sooner than we think, It feels like there has been a change like the earth is off kilter are time has been alter in some fashion,Just my feelings of late

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
True, man cannot live by bread alone. The materialist shuffle is old, sclerotic, no longer satisfactory.

But at the risk of interjecting a sour note here, "its all fun and games until somebody needs a dentist."

It's easy to feel the meaninglessness of the plastic nine-to-five grind...until you find yourself under a bridge spooning catfood into your mouth. At that point, a hollow meaningless cube-farm job and a bland suburban track house seem like paradise incarnate. Nothing makes one thankful for the little banalities in life like protracted pain, be it economic or otherwise. In many ways pleasure is simply the absence of pain, and if you haven't experienced enough pain yet to realize that, count yourself lucky indeed.

I'm never bored. Ever. Even the most banal, everyday, quotidian experience can be a portal into the inconceivable. You can access the ultimate by closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. No need to scale mountains in Bhutan for this....your local mall food court will do just as nicely.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EagleTalonZ

I agree with you in it feels as our ability to percieve the structure of events is changing. As we understand more of what reality is, our ability to influence it expand's. Were of course talking about starting at bottom of the ladder, but at least were on the ladder. To me this new awareness is like suddenly waking up in a room, but not knowing where you are or how you got there. And my impression is this awakening is felt in different ways by others, but they feel it.

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I am personally getting tired of the sleep,work, sleep, and work some more process. The evolution of slavery just evolved into capitalism. we would be so worried about a great depression or some wars and earthquakes that it will catch us by surprise. Something is keeping us from uniting and we need to be united. The elites don't care and if Karma is real I hope it bites them when least expected.But one thing I would like to find before all this happens and that is love. Something I have yet touched in this life. Had a few bits of it here and there, but not the true one. With my luck it would happen at the last minute....

[edit on 17-5-2010 by dragnet53]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join