It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Identify This New Type of Alien Being

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeRozak

Very interesting reply, rhanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The first being defiantly reminded me of Horus
And the second, well I’m thinking that you’re not the only one to encounter this.
Search tall humanoid silhouette.
I hope this is helpful, remember you are more educated in more words than the average person who doesn’t normally look to the paranormal, UFO scene. So some may be simple in explaining what they saw. In other words, my mother would say she saw a steaming ghost, because that is how she thinks, yet I would say I saw 7ft entity surrounded in an ethereal mist. Get my meaning?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
I'm giving this "alien", that someone might have photo shopped, a name

Short-hawk-like-penguin-alien-thing-a-majig alien

I actually use to refer to them as mmmm-mmmm's because of the humming "mmmm", I called them that until I was 13 I got so used to it.

Now I just call them relatives.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

A silhouette is a great description, very good because of their dark origin, they had no features that were standing out other than the eyes, which is why I used the picture I did, because the eyes in the pic are the same ones that used to stare at me within my bedroom.

That even might be the ones. To bad a picture doesn;t exist today of these beings because it would certainly help me identify them. The eyes I remember so well however, had that piercing look of awareness without emotion in the eyes, but these beings were never scary, they were actually quite calming and somewhat a good entertainment for a 3 year old.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
you wer visited by a bird, your weirdness intrieges me, im still mising your motivation, perhaps childhood attention deprevation is your motive?
do you feel enriched by all the attention your receiving for your fantastic ideas

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unleashed68

Now I just call them relatives.
So, are you a penguin also, or some other type of bird? I guess if you are a puffin or an auk, you could might consider yourself a cousin to these alien critters.

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Tonyf629

I don't know if these covilizations come to earth from there specifically, I just know the Moon and Mars, like all planets, are heavily populated and have eco systems that nurture the existence of thise populations.

The NASA expeditions are all complete fiction, not one truth is being revealed, there are cities on the Moon and huge manufacturing plants that make our industrial complexes look primitive in size. The Moon is thriving with life.

Thank you for sharing all that you have with us. Certainly is keeping me thinking in my beginning stages of awakening.

I do have a question for you regarding the moon and other planets being inhabited. If the moon has these large structures and is full of life, why wouldn't it all be visible from a telescope? I know there are great amateur telescopes out there but you also have the large ones. Wouldn't everything be fairly visible?

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

That's what it looks like to me. I'm not saying the guy didn't see it,but my only response is that maybe its a penguin with an ultra high IQ....I dunno

[edit on 10-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 11 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unthought Known

reply to post by Tonyf629

I don't know if these covilizations come to earth from there specifically, I just know the Moon and Mars, like all planets, are heavily populated and have eco systems that nurture the existence of thise populations.

The NASA expeditions are all complete fiction, not one truth is being revealed, there are cities on the Moon and huge manufacturing plants that make our industrial complexes look primitive in size. The Moon is thriving with life.

Thank you for sharing all that you have with us. Certainly is keeping me thinking in my beginning stages of awakening.

I do have a question for you regarding the moon and other planets being inhabited. If the moon has these large structures and is full of life, why wouldn't it all be visible from a telescope? I know there are great amateur telescopes out there but you also have the large ones. Wouldn't everything be fairly visible?

Can't answer that one, but, telescopes give greater definition but are by no means able to pick up details in clarity, have to consider how far the moon really is from Earth.

And I am still hoping someone can try to identify these dark colored races, hopefully there is someone that has heard of these forms before.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Unleashed, I once saw a Ghost Hunters episode in which a black silouette figure appeared over a railing in a light house and pulled pack from the camera's view like black smoke being sucked back into a vacuum. It was amazing and clearly on video. Perhaps this is the same entity type.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
ahahahahaha I always do love your threads, they're good for the soul..

Thanks for the brief laugh!!

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I wonder what it would take to make a space probe specifically made by non-areonautic civilians, I would love to see a probe made by an independant group that could be send to places like the moon, I find it hard to imagine that all the world's countries are in cahooch to perpetuate the lie.

Unleashed, your description of these aliens is interesting, I definitly think very few have encoutered this particular kind of ET.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
It's definately a penguine. Must be your 'power' animal.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes i have seen this owl... the thing is its a regular owl but under possesion it is a super owl... like super human... the force possesing this animal is ignorant of time or place.. its purpose in possesing this form is unknown.... its purpose is communication in possesion.. it can harm you..

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe the Alien entity the OP saw is this one from the movie: Immortal Ad Vitam.
He is Horus a half- Human half-Falcon God deity/Alien entity.
Ironically enough the directors name of this movie is Enki Bilal. Enki is the Sumerian God of the Underworlds of Water

See this vid;

[edit on 11-4-2010 by Epsillion70]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join