It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Russia caused this weather (Norway Spiral) to ££cash$$ in on gas/oil ???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Simple question.

HAARP.

Have the Russians (who most blame for this Norway Spiral), used some new weather device to make the most of North Europe see the worst weather in a generation ?

Why ? for money.

Is this possible ?

Shauny.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by shauny]

[edit on 6/1/2010 by shauny]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I'm sure it's possible, but plausible? Methinks not. For one, I dont Think that HAARP does this to the sky, and for another, it was too far up for it to be HAARP. HAARP is designed to control the weather, but the "rocket" was higher that where weather occurs.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I dunno but a lot of this cold snap began after the norway spiral and it seems to be getting colder!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
HAARP operates in the ionosphere, not the troposphere.

That alone should be enough proof to show that HAARP cannot effect weather, but please, continue on with the ignorant pseudo-science.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I think that it is probably right since russia might become the biggest oil producer and natrual gas producer. It seems that it might have a connection. There is one in europe i can't think of the name of it but it is like harrp.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
continue on with the ignorant pseudo-science.

what a nice man

Im only suggesting here, that since the Norway spiral, the WORLDS weather has went mad.

behave yurself Sir.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gtasa234
I think that it is probably right since russia might become the biggest oil producer and natrual gas producer. It seems that it might have a connection. There is one in europe i can't think of the name of it but it is like harrp.

EXACTLY what i was thinking.
Russia could become the world superpower, they own a lot of OIL and GAS.

OK, forget HAARP.

Could that spiral have done anything else to the weather system.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It''s January - It's supposed to be cold

All those pesky Russians are guilty of is selling a butt load of weapons to any one who has the cash - A little bit like America and any one else you care to mention.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
It''s January - It's supposed to be cold

All those pesky Russians are guilty of is selling a butt load of weapons to any one who has the cash - A little bit like America and any one else you care to mention.

Cold yes, but not THIS cold!! And this is not considered PSUEDO science either.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaPrime

thank you !!!

this is the worst weather in over 40 years.
its -10 where i am.
-14 where my dad is in the north of Scotland.

this isnt right.
i live in the centre of Edinburgh, and we NEVER see snow like this.
EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Norway spiral, weather coming from that direction = HMMMMM

is all.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

So, logically thinking Norway's weather should be crazy too huh.

It would seem to not be the case.

www.yr.no...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I think there may be some kind of connection for sure, it`s just the sheer amount of snow soon after the spiral gets me going.

Of course, it may just be snow, and the spiral may just have been a failed rocket.
Who knows!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
suggestibility is all i am throwing around here.

as we all do.

maybe im right, maybe im wrong.

coincidence ?, you decide.

link   
If the Russians had any intention of messing with global weather, I hardly think they'd announce it with a giant firework display for all to see.

link   
It seems that after the spiral a cold front just sept the entire world it seems weird that the entire world has below averagwe temps after the norway spiral. It is about 20degrees colder here than normal which is werid.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
If the Russians had any intention of messing with global weather, I hardly think they'd announce it with a giant firework display for all to see.

There was`nt a firework display, there was a big spiral of light in the sky. Apparently the Russians owned up to it.

EH?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by psilo simon

Do you seriously think that I thought it was a firework display?

A "catherine-wheel" perhaps?

I was using humour....sorry, won't happen again.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ask your parents and grandparents, see what they think.
The weather was more or less like it is now 40 years ago,(i mean the snow and cold). And 40 years ago this was considered normal- i think.
This is January you know one of the coldest months here and typically February can be colder than January.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I live in Northern England (U:K) in a place called Springhead, on Sunday afternoon I noticed two large aircraft flying side by side heading south.
They were spraying something but not the usual chem-trails I usually see and when I get more familiar with using this site I will add pictures of the constant chem-trailing we endure. Ok back to the aircraft, these two passed over my house, so they passed several minutes later two more and 8 pairs in total over an hr or so. I believe they were seeding for snow as we have since endured 14" of snow, and today I say the same again about 10 miles to the west, still heading south and now they two are experiencing horrendous snow conditions.
I believe TPTB have purposely seeded the atomosphere to experiment weather changing technology. I understand China did similar 3 mth's ago and destroyed 100's of acres of crops. As for the Gulf stream, I read an article, and forgive me it was approx 2yrs ago so can't recollect where! but scientist predicted if they could cool the gulf stream by 1 deg, it would put the U:K into an ice age!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I know, it seemed though, that you were dismissing any possibility of the spiral having anything to do with russian weather control on the account of the fact that it was big and we could all see it.

I just think it`s a little closed minded to dismiss something with no real grounds to dismiss it on.
Don`t get me wrong, it would be equally closed minded to say:

"the spiral WAS a russian attempt at weather control"

I`m just saying, if your going to dismiss something, dismiss it with a bit of weight.

Anyway, I know you wern`t really suggesting it was actually a firework, and my reply was an (albeit poor) attempt at dry sarcasm, the kind you really have to hear and see being delivered to appreciate.

No hard feelings,
Namaste

top topics

<<   2 >>

join