It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The US Military, and Government Terrorists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I dont know about you, but im getting so sick and tired of hearing all this terrorism crap on the news,

we are just as guilty of terrorism as any other country, the united states Millitary are terrorists to other countries, we go into their country and take over, try to govern it, create our own laws and rules, steal their resources, and land, and "pretend" to help, when all we want to do is gain for ourselves

now im not saying the Millitary is bad, we have the greatest military on earth, and they do an amazing job to protect our country, but who are we to govern the world and put lables on everyone else, and put ourselves on a pedastool?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by l neXus l]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
In there minds we are the most powerful country so they think everybody should follow the U.S. I agree that we are close to the terrorist except we don't do sucide bombings we do big bombing with missles. For other countrys we are terrorist that try to force everything we do on other people that don't want it. Alot of people rather have there way of life than being told how to live it by a country that don't care about them but there resourcs.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
i totally agree, i just think that the US is being selfish and Stupid, how about spending our tax dollars in our own country and lower the poverty level?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't be naive.

Seriously think about it... The world is full of resources. The resources are scarce. Who controls the resources wield power and influence and wealth. Have there been wars fought over control of resources?

Yes, since the time of man.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Were invading a country with alot of oil. This war we have no reason to be there. Only reason we are there is because Bush let 9/11 happen it was an inside job so we can control there resources.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by gtasa234]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i agree with both sides, we need resources, but man is not fit to rule itself. there isnt one single government on this earth that has ever succeded, and the US just thinks they can walk all over people telling them what to do

i absolutely LOVE this country i live in, and i am thankful for my freedoms,
freedom is something to fight for,
but not, power, money, and ultimate domination

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by gtasa234

...please read what I wrote again and put a bit more thought into it... look deeper.

*What is oil? A natural resource*

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Do most people agree on what this guy is saying though? The U.S. thinks that everything it does is right no matter what it is. Kill a few thousand people to get what they want done they have no feelings for what they do they thinks it's right to send men and women to die for there cause not ours.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

The US was stupid, that I will agree with - when the decision was made to outsource manufacturing it resulted in a direct hit to the middle class. That hit is directly relevant to the increased poverty and many of the other issues you see today.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i guess im just a little dissapointed,
especially in the biggest time of need in earths history, the world is more divided than ever.....sigh......

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
We might be a 3rd world country in the future we are falling right now and it seems were going to keep following this path outsourcing most of our bussiness to the point where the entire country is poor accept the few elite. We might eventually be like africa and china will take over.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
america, get it TOGETHER, stop worrying about the other countries
and worry about your own god damn country and the people in it

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by gtasa234

There is a reason why China, India and Brazil have the fastest growing GDP and Middle Class populations in the world. They took a page from the West of 30 years ago, looked at Free-Enterprise and realized that manufacturing equals wealth building. Service-oriented countries are not wealth-building countries.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
The US is just going in the worng direction

new topics

top topics

join