It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Media Pandemics and Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The Media Pandemics and Power

www.abovetopsecret.com

Jane Burgermeister talks of the mainstream media’s role in shaping the public perception of a flu pandemic that is designed to promote an elitist agenda of mass vaccination and centralisation of power.

Jane Burgermeister was born in Switzerland of an Irish mother and an Austrian father. She is a dual Irish/Austrian national and lives in Vienna, Austria.

With an MA Honours degree from Edinburgh University, Scotland, she has written for Nature, the British Medical Journal, The Scientist, Reuters Health, and The Guardian among other publications.

She was European Correspondent for the
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
European Parliament to Investigate WHO and "Pandemic" Scandal

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This is a must see people, i've been checking BBC5.tv.com for a while now, this is NO connection or affiliation with the British Broadcasting Corporation. I've found it hard to get in the front door!!! So use the link to get in, we are starting to see the light, we are starting to think a but a differnt world, as we say over here in Ireland keeper lit THANK YOU THE THEDMP

www.abovetopsecret.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sorry people here's the link i forgot.

www.bbc5.tv...

just copy and paste

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The web site that Jane operates is an excellent web site for getting informed about everything to do with the flu and efforts to inoculate the public. I consider the site a great tool for those that want to be kept abreast and up to date about the many issues surrounding the vaccine agenda. The site is updated so that any past article is updated to reflect the latest status of what is being done regarding Jane's concerns for the public.

Enjoy the link and bookmark it for the purpose of staying current on all the controversy that the WHO and UN and CDC have generated.

www.theflucase.com...

new topics

top topics

join