It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter says she’s afraid of anal, foreskin bombings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
rawstory.com...

f you didn't lose your lunch over comments conservative doyenne Ann Coulter made about abortion doctors ("I'm not opposed to shooting abortionists") or about Jews ("We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say") or maybe even about John Edwards (whom she called a "faggot"), you might just lose it over her latest quip.

Ann Coulter is against body scans because she doesn't think they'll find anal bombs.

Speaking on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night, Coulter declared she was opposed to the Transportation Security Administration's new push to add body scanners to airports in an effort to detect terrorist's explosive devices.

Somehow I'm not suprised. Is it possible that Ms. Coulter might be afraid of what a body scan might pick up on HER???

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well, she may be a bitch but she's right:

The bomber, one of Saudi Arabia's most wanted men, arrived from Yemen after persuading bin Nayef that he wanted to surrender and repent. To get into the palace meeting room, the culprit avoided detection at two airport security checks, palace security and spent thirty hours in the close company of the Prince's own secret service agents, all without anyone suspecting a thing.

The bomber borrowed a trick from the narcotics trade. The al Qaeda member carried a pound of high explosives, plus a detonator inside his rectum. In that case, the bomb was initiated by an electronic signal from a cell phone. Source

They want us to be safe, right? If we're going to be selling out liberty for the illusion of security why stop now? Let's go for broke and gape for safety.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by thisguyrighthere]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
rawstory.com...

f you didn't lose your lunch over comments conservative doyenne Ann Coulter made about abortion doctors ("I'm not opposed to shooting abortionists") or about Jews ("We just want Jews to be perfected, as they say") or maybe even about John Edwards (whom she called a "faggot"), you might just lose it over her latest quip.

Ann Coulter is against body scans because she doesn't think they'll find anal bombs.

Speaking on Fox News' O'Reilly Factor Tuesday night, Coulter declared she was opposed to the Transportation Security Administration's new push to add body scanners to airports in an effort to detect terrorist's explosive devices.

Somehow I'm not suprised. Is it possible that Ms. Coulter might be afraid of what a body scan might pick up on HER???

I can see it now... "sir, we need you to come with us"

Ann Coulter is such a fake, he learned that people like bill O'riley and such can make a ton of money by talking to the fringe.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Cavity searches or other invasive searches would certaintly keep me off a freaking plane!!!!! I do suppose that there are some that would welcome a good cavity search now and again,but I don't believe an airport is an approprate place for that behavior!!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
There is no problem.

I have come up with a new type x-ray machine that can shoot the entire body at once. It only irradiates you equivalent to 87 comparible doctor's x-rays.

They cost a measly $29 million each.

Now, we just need to find an anal false flag stooge.

Any takers?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

top topics

join