It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

snow and thougts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

snow and thougts

www.youtube.com

Just a thought of me. I believe you can influence water by sending your thought ore intentions. Study has proved the moleculare structure changes of water. There is allot of snow around the world.
Why not start sending love to it. Come on lets do. say it i love to snow.

The world starts to change, yes we can.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just a thought of me. I believe you can influence water by sending your thought ore intentions. Study has proved the moleculare structure changes of water. There is allot of snow around the world.
Why not start sending love to it. Come on lets do. say it i love to snow.

The world starts to change, yes we can.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrOrange82

I think you posted in the wrong forum, it seems your post is better suited for the drugs and alternative medicines forum.

Why does the snow need love anyway?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

Snow has feelings too!

Seriously though the idea is a bit bizzare.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is like, a waste of bandwidth and my time

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Everyone was depressed about going back to work and probably hoped for snow And it came down heavy! I don't know, but if you find this weird, type in the observation theory in google. Mind over matter is gaining support more by alot of scientists.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Another perspective:
What the (Bleep) Were They Thinking

The premise of the film is that quantum mechanics proves a conscious observer is necessary to create reality. The conclusion is we literally create reality with our thoughts.

Unfortunately the theory of quantum mechanics does not say this. The film makers are confusing the theory of quantum mechanics with an interpretation of quantum mechanics. This is an explanation to help understand what might be going on, but it is not part of the theory because it is not falsifiable: it cannot be tested in such a way that, if it were false, it would fail the test (without falsifying the whole of quantum mechanics, and therefore all the other interpretations too).

To falsify this interpretation you would have to see what would happen without a conscious observer monitoring the experiment. But that’s Catch-22: you need a conscious observer monitoring the experiment to see what happens. You can’t look at the experiment without looking at it so no one can ever know if this interpretation is true. Even if it were true, extrapolating to “we literally create reality by out thoughts” is applying reductionism to an absurd level.

top topics

join