It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of byou are a bunch of Dale Dribbles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
You have been cheated by a media that spends more time reporting on who Tiger Woods has had sex with than on issues that really matter in your lives.

What really pisses me off is that Tiger didn't show any diversity in the women he was screwing around with.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker
Isn't this show a cartoon?

Cartoons are for children.

Perfect example of what is wrong with our society today.

Heh... man that comment gets me bothered.

So are a heck of alot of other things us adults do like having fun, eating cake, celebrating birthdays, playing paint ball, racing cars/bikes/boats, your point is?... dang, i thought the old 'Cartoons are for Kids' attitude died a good decade and a half ago. Quick lets all done our ties, suits, calculator and biro's, wrist watchs and 5 o'clock shadow... where not being adult enough for calcoastseeker.

Now if i took the King of the Hill repeat episode they played last night on TV in my country as an example of a kids cartoon, where Hanks having 'erotic' dreams being nude with Dales wife in the spa, and wondering if its a marriage issue with him and peggy, then goes about fullfilling that dream by grilling with his wife at a nudist resort, then realises its because hes become bored with his work in propane...

Then dang, id love to see what a REAL adult cartoon was like...

Cartoons are for kids... my ass.

Its an art form, and an excellent medium for telling a story with a message.

Edit: - Oh and like others have posted already, you more or less complimented everyone at ATS by that association

[edit on 6-1-2010 by BigfootNZ]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join