It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most of byou are a bunch of Dale Dribbles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Most conspiracy theorists seem to be a bunch of Dale Dribbles. In the show, King of the Hill, the Dale Dribble character was a conspiracy theorists. He was preoccupied with Bigfoot, UFO's, and masons and could not see that right under his nose his wife was cheating on him and that his son was not really his.
I read this board and see a lot of misdirected skepticism and paranoia. The fact of the matter is many of you are being cheated, however you are not being cheated by Big Foot, UFO's, or masons. You are being cheated by politicians who exploit your ignorance to get votes. You are being cheated by your employers have deceived you into thinking that the brass ring is within your grasp. You have been cheated by a media that spends more time reporting on who Tiger Woods has had sex with than on issues that really matter in your lives.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hotpinkurinalmint

You sound like a peggy hill know-it-all. Bobby was the zen-like character thanks to his more-or-less stable upbringing.

Best,
Skunknuts

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skunknuts

I would like to see myself as Khan Jr. She is the truly balanced one on the show. Bobby ain't right in the head.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's Dale Gribble - not Dribble.

If you are going to call us names at least get your sources right.

Now...

"Boil up some Mountain Dew; it's gonna be a long night." - Dale Gribble

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Most of byou are a bunch of Dale Dribbles

Most of bme is what now?

Oh, you mean Dale Gribble ...aka Rusty Shakleford.

Thanks for the compliment, I love that guy!

"My dad was like a father to me"

[edit on 6 Jan 2010 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't see any difference in what you are saying and what I read on here. I wanted to also mention that it's "Gribble" and not "Dribble"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
The fictional man speaks the truth.

Guns dont kill people. The government does.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

They make a good couple. Besides most kids aren't 'right' in the head, and that's a good thing (unless it's columbine style not right).

Best,
SN

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
bobby is a witty, artistic, kid who usually works fairly hard to help the people he cares about.
True, that boy ain't right, but he's a decent kid.

And, personally speaking, my friends have assured me I am the Hank Hill of our group, I tell you what.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by RuneSpider]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Bad analogy ... I don't have a wife ... and my son's are mine (I remember pushing the little darlings out).

Woody

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I named my dog Rusty Shakleford!!!!! I love Gribble, also you have a typo in your title.

The OP makes a good point though, big issues seem to be overshadowed by well shadowy issues. I think it is because conspiracies dont take any work, if it were proven one way or the other something would have to be done, but as long as its theorised you dont have to do a thing.

and clearly boomhauer is the most stable, he is always the voice of reason and the only one Hank trusts. Plus Pilot hellloooo

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
"SQUIRREL TACTICS!!!"

Dale is awesome

but I suppose while I am here (even though I disagree with most CT's)

Can ya prove they are the Gribbles?

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Love Dale Gribble. Here are a couple of my favorite lines.

"If I wanted to watch my wife on Super Bowl Sunday, I would've married Fran Tarkenton."

"I thank my father every day for all the tricks he played on me. He taught me the most wonderful lesson a child can learn: Never trust nobody. That's how I know Bob Dole's faking that dead arm."

"By now your name and particulars have been fed into every laptop, desktop, mainframe and supermarket scanner that collectively make up the global information conspiracy, otherwise known as The Beast."

BTW...It would help if you fixed the typos in the thread title.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by Erasurehead]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
where is my beautiful wife?

where is my beautiful house?

where is my large automobile?

how did I get here?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
Most conspiracy theorists seem to be a bunch of Dale Dribbles. In the show, King of the Hill, the Dale Dribble character was a conspiracy theorists. He was preoccupied with Bigfoot, UFO's, and masons and could not see that right under his nose his wife was cheating on him and that his son was not really his.
I read this board and see a lot of misdirected skepticism and paranoia. The fact of the matter is many of you are being cheated, however you are not being cheated by Big Foot, UFO's, or masons. You are being cheated by politicians who exploit your ignorance to get votes. You are being cheated by your employers have deceived you into thinking that the brass ring is within your grasp. You have been cheated by a media that spends more time reporting on who Tiger Woods has had sex with than on issues that really matter in your lives.

And I've been Cheated out of 10 mins of my life reading your post.

Hmm...I see you've been an ATS Member since 2006. It would seem to me that either you joined just to show YOU are one of the many ''Dribbles" OR You're here to show us your razor sharp wit.

Either way.....EPIC FAIL!

Oh and BTW.......Wipe the corners of your mouth, you still have some BS there and you don't want to look sloppy as well as stupid. Just sayin.....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deny Arrogance
where is my beautiful wife?

where is my beautiful house?

where is my large automobile?

how did I get here?

"AND THEN THE DAYS GO BY...."

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I kind of picture myself more as a Dale Boomhauer. On a good day. Most days, I'm more of a Bill Dauterive.

Second line.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Isn't this show a cartoon?

Cartoons are for children.

Perfect example of what is wrong with our society today.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Reply to post by calcoastseeker

Sorry sir. Didn't know we had to live by your rules. Can list them for us so that we may fix the world?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've seen a few boomhauers here that just won't stop talking...

Nothing wrong with stating the obvious that some people tend to overlook...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join