It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Powers That Be

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This thread will be short but I hope it will be taken seriously.

TPTB keep ALOT from the taxpaying citizens, which lead me to believe instead of them not releasing info on aliens because "we wouldnt be able to handle it" etc. they aint telling us because there is something VERY SINISTER going on.
I do not however know what sinister activities are taking place on this planet. I do however Know that David Wilcock believes what he sais.

In fact most of PROJECT CAMALOT beleive what they are saying

Flouride is a nuero-toxin that makes us dosile and suggestable and yet it is put into the water on the grounds that it cleans teeth??? (if your dosile youll belive what the MSM is saying)

Governments continually lie to their countries.

I dont know anyone who is truely happy

Everyone before this day-an-age people did not have technology so what were their lives like? Many of us couldnt imagine life without our 'luxuries'

NASA consistantly lies and fabricates stories

Multitrillion dollar organisations who are owned by a few famillies control the supply of everything in our lives, From Toothpast - to Food - to everything else you can buy.

No one is happy with their government.

Terrorism was a lie - Plans have been declassify that show that american millitary were prepared to false flag, and kill americans so as to invade cuba.

We pay taxes yet secret services track our moves, anyone askes questions that tptb do not like then they are hushed. etc etc

LALALA you get what im getting at?
If you have something to add please do.
If you want to bash this thread then By all means - Please do.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Check

[edit on 6-1-2010 by GW8UK]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly. For all i do believe i honestly think that the governments will continue to manipulate. If they were to disclose anything they (if they choose too) will make sure that they are way ahead of all of us nobodies. We all work for the governments to line their pockets in every single way. To disclose this and also free energy this would mean the only ones that would lose are the ones that are currently in control. Imagine this for example. You are a member of parliment and basically all of your needs are payed for by the dumb ass public that are tottally unaware of whats really going on. Then suddenly everything is disclosed and then suddenly youre thrown into the same league as every joe blogs? Thats only one of the reasons i believe.
Its a bit like that film The Truman Show on a larger level, in many ways. Everything we know is what we are being allowed to know. Everything we think we know we dont, and everything we want to

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly. For all i do believe i honestly think that the governments will continue to manipulate. If they were to disclose anything they (if they choose too) will make sure that they are way ahead of all of us nobodies. We all work for the governments to line their pockets in every single way. To disclose this and also free energy this would mean the only ones that would lose are the ones that are currently in control. Imagine this for example. You are a member of parliment and basically all of your needs are payed for by the dumb ass public that are tottally unaware of whats really going on. Then suddenly everything is disclosed and then suddenly youre thrown into the same league as every joe blogs? Thats only one of the reasons i believe.
Its a bit like that film The Truman Show on a larger level, in many ways. Everything we know is what we are being allowed to know. Everything we think we know we dont, and everything we want to

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enca78

Spot on response, There is absolutely no incentive for the people in charge to release free energy or anything that may disrupt their 'Reign'

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

As long as TPTB keep us in a system-like slavery, we will never see peace on earth or prosper with one another. $&F for reminding us what TPTB are still capable of.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I am in total agreement with the sentiments behind this thread – starred and flagged OP.

I have no respect for any government because it seems all governments have no respect for me and any other citizen that pays their taxes and thus pays for their own means of enslavement, a perpetuation of warfare in the name of lies and private agendas, egos and personal gratification.
It is a despicable thing to know that a government – does not matter which government – would be prepared to release a false flag attack on its own citizenry purely to further its own ideological agenda.

What sickens me enough to spit is that the people behind the formulation of the plan were never taken to account and punished for thinking up such a monstrous plan so their ilk must obviously be respected and feted as the type of minds that government should attract.

Government has seemingly become so corrupted that I doubt they are even thinking in the same terms as you or I. I am assuming that because people who make up such plans never get brought to justice for “ domestic terrorism” that the whole system is a filthy sewer and the whole thing needs to come down, they all need to be sacked and punished and new people need to be brought in to fill the spaces of the recently vacated.

Time should be allowed of course to fumigate the offices left behind by these stinking human cesspits and though I am on the whole against capital punishment and violence I think an exception should be made for these criminals against humanity and when found guilty at The Hague the penalty has to be death.

Too many lives wrecked, such fear perpetrated on the human race by comparatively so few and over such a large span of time. A new age of terror was the elites machinery and it was not brought about by middle eastern minds but by minds the west – so called god fearing people who spat on all that is good and decent.

I guess that a society based upon the machinery of slavery, a society in love with money it would be inevitable that a few would claw their way to the top and create such carnage and misery in their wake.

We all know the reality of this life but the question I keep asking is what are we going to do about it? it seems to me that the means to break free of the yolk that demands taxation and being milked on other ways like a resource and not a sentient person is not there in sight, they who milk us and govern us and withhold all truth hold all the cards and we cannot escape their game.

I hate to say it but the only thing that can give us a chance of freedom is an uprising and a grass roots revolution the like of which the world has never seen before. However this seems unlikely because in my opinion far too many brains have been fluoridated. Too many minds have been turned by the worship of the material world and the thirst for a pointless fifteen minutes of fame.

One man here, two woman there, a group over there all wanting to be free can never be free because too many hundreds of millions of people are happy to believe they are not enslaved and their apathy drags us into the same existence that is for want of a better word, serfdom.

We need a polarising event that exposes the reality of what drives this society and we need it NOW!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67

Time should be allowed of course to fumigate the offices left behind by these stinking human cesspits and though I am on the whole against capital punishment and violence I think an exception should be made for these criminals against humanity and when found guilty at The Hague the penalty has to be death.

Sounds Like you hate them as much as i do!
Were trapped in a system, im definately considering a life in nature, but the thing is, they own and what to control the WHOLE planet, and there is nowhere you could go that would be far enough away! Unless we could build a craft that would take us to the pleadies.

top topics

join