It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shomthing Everyone Shude See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Shomthing Eeryone Shude See

video.google.com

I whode realy like fore soem of you open minded intelegent members to take a lock at this an tell me if this guy is fore reale ore a disinforamtion agent. Atleast its prity ompeling stuff.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Norwegian88]

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Norwegian88]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I whode realy like fore soem of you open minded intelegent members to take a lock at this an tell me if this guy is fore reale ore a disinforamtion agent. Atleast its prity ompeling stuff.

So please i realise that this is not a good post whit ontent that i have provided in some way But i whode realy aprihiate your apinions good ore bad. All i`am asking fore is a moment of your time, to see this presentation.

And I apolegise fore my bad spelling......

video.google.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yeah, hes for real, and yes, he does speak truth. its up to you to let that be your reality, warning, its full of fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Norwegian88

Can you give us a rundown of the movie? I don't really have 3 hours to devote to a movie right now.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've seen his videos before. I have not seen this one. Some of his claims seem very real, some of it seems like he is trying too hard to make connections that aren't really there. I like Jordan Maxwell better, his work is similar but it makes more sense to me.

Honestly, I'd rather listen to this guy for 3 hours than watch ANYTHING on TV.

I would say, consider it, think about it, but don't believe it all without some sort of logical proof. Same for everything on this website.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Yes and no I realy think you shude see the film.
Becuse its to mutch and i realy think i codent poseboly give you a fear disent run down take your tiem and see it in parts.
Thank.you

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What's the film called?

I can't get onto youtube from here but it sounds like something I would have watched or would like to watch.

~Keeper

top topics

join