posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:19 PM
PETER SCHIFF IS BEING WAY TOO OPTIMISTIC
There is a MONUMENTAL ACCIDENT about to happen in the world economy that is being ignored in the USA.
The UK is a staggering accident waiting to occur.
The UK MUST, by law, go to a General Election by 3rd July 2010.
Gordon Brown has zip chance of winning and only by being in power is a whole raft of corruption being hidden away.
Result, the Gordon Brown Government....
1. Is one of the main architects of the NWO
2. Is one of the main architects of the bail-outs.
3. Is actually ACCELERATING SPENDING as the deficit skyrockets in the UK. He has more than doubled the national debt in 15 months.
4. He has created thousands of phoney jobs such as inspectors handing out $400 tickets for not closing your trash bin lid and now condemns the
opposition Tories for plans to slash spending.
5. Part of the reason why the dollar si still strong is because the British pound is already in a tailspin.
6. After severe deflation, retial prices are soaring as the collossal boost in currency feeds through into hyperinflation.
In March 2010, Gordo will almost certainly try a give-away budget to regain reelection.
This will result in a currency crisis and the major risk that UK bonds will be downgraded from AAA to AA. The Governemtn will then have difficulty in
financing itself and UK bonds will crash, followed by the stock market, triggering, probably, as it did in 1987, a world market crash.
Once this happens, the Banks, awash with UK bonds will start to go into crisis. Gordo has followed a policy of taking over failing banks which will
add further to the UK's debt load, aggravating the crisis in the financial markets.
This CATASTROPHY IN THE UK will then trigger CATASTROPHY in the USA.
Massivew layoff will nbow occur as this new crash takes place.
inflation is already skyrocketing after a period of deflation and there is already real anger as Government worker unions keep striking for extra pay
as people in the private sector are taking 20%, 30%, 60% pay cuts to keep their jobs.
Gordo is highly predictable and unimaginative and he will likely bribe the state workers unions to keep at least some voters behind him, anger finally
spills into the streets.
At this point, one of two things will occur...MARTIAL LAW, but under a new name and the election cancelled or Tories elected on a landslide with
EXACTLY the ooposite policies as Labour and Obama.
Either way, fear of what has happened in the UK spreading to the USA will become a self-fulfilling prophecy and Obama will suddenly find the UK crisis
dropping like an anvil on the US economy and his administration before August.