It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The American Idiot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Is it ironic that the opening line from the video displays the idiocy of the filmmaker? And the line appears in different forms later:

"When _____ happened I expected the American people to RISE UP. But they didn't"

This is a tired recurrent theme. People don't do/say/think what YOU do or what you want them to; therefore, they're all stupid/ignorant/foolish. This is a common tactic from everyone from 911 conspiracists through partisan politics.

Meh. While I see your point of view, it doesn't seem too applicable to many of the things that was mentioned. Any man with fire in his heart would stand up to the sight of such atrocities. Truth is, we've been chemically castrated over the last ~65 years via plastics, pesticides, and heavy metals. Most men are girly these days.

Men: You are being chemically castrated

[edit on 6-1-2010 by unityemissions]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by rainfall

Obviously you have some sort of hatred for Americans. Maybe you need counceling. OR maybe you really are better than everyone else on this rock we call home.

MessOnTheFED!

Hi MOTH,

I have no hatred for Americans, or anyone else for that matter, just doing my part to wake people up...

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join