It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 is happening, Homo Galactaca is here

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
look at my sig.

easiest way to prove I'm a new species is to send me your women.
I will in theory only be able to procreate with the evolved ones.
I stand beside my words,how about you?
I'm a new variety at the very least

Science Dictionary
species (spē'shēz, spē'sēz) Pronunciation Key
A group of organisms having many characteristics in common and ranking below a genus. Organisms that reproduce sexually and belong to the same species interbreed and produce fertile offspring. Species names are usually written lower case and in italics, as rex in Tyrannosaurus rex.

The American Heritage® Science Dictionary
Copyright © 2002. Published by Houghton Mifflin. All rights reserved.
*i hope this is how you give proper credit to sources.im trying don't sue me!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by the_grand_pooh-bah

Wanna kill this thread?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redzi0n

Yes friend, I feel exactly the same way; we are indeed approaching a moment of great significance, one that will happen no matter what.

Even if there is no shift or massive personal consciousness change, 2012 is a representation of a time when we, as a species, decide whether or not to live in a sustainable way. If we continue living the same way we have been for the last 100 years, and refuse to change the way we view others and the world, the consequences will be grave. If the ice keeps melting on the poles, the costal regions will dissapear, and millions upon millions of people will be homeless, creating possibly the biggest crisis ever; one that we might not be able to deal with.

However I do think there is a some kind of shift about to come, and I can for sure feel that people are starting to change. Not many are realizing it now, and probably won't realize it for a while because this is a change occuring in an area that most people don't notice, or will refuse to admit is changing; on a spiritual, conscious level.

I notice that all my friends have become much more caring people, and that the atmosphere in general everywhere I go seems to be getting more and more positive. Of course there is still negativity, but the positivity is becoming much more prevalent and noticeable.

On a personal level, I have noticed that I am becoming increasingly more sensitive to the emotional atmosphere of an area. When I am around people who are positive, upbeat, happy, I notice that I actually feel better, healthier, and much happier on the inside then when I'm in a room full of people complaining or bickering.

I have also noticed, especially right before I go to bed, and times when I am quiet, that I feel almost "energized" in my core. Its almost as if I can feel some kind of energy or vibration in my body, making me happier and more alert.

I think that this shift in the minds of people are happening right now to the more open minded people, and in the next few years, will start happening to the more close minded and ignorant people.

This movement in the mindset would be much more noticeable if there was an organized movement on the social/political level; but the point here is that this is not a social movement or political statement- but a personal movement and statement. I think we will start to see more positive organizations and movements on the social level occurring very soon.

If you want to see some proof that people are changing their mindsets, check out this thread I made with quotes and statistics about the changing mindsets of people in the US, and around the world:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the proof for people who claim that nothing is changing or happening. We will either change on our own in the next year, or be forced to change because of the consequences we will face from living without changing.

link   
Whew! Something smells and I didn't fart. I need something more concrete, like pudding even. This is way too ephemeral for me. You could have changed the title of the OP to "I feel different.", I don't get any connection to 2012.
I forgot to ask... What is a Galactaca?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by butcherguy]

link   
I have tried to explain this before, living things don't evolve! Stop abusing the word evolution! You are giving scientists a bad name! You are either born with an adaptaion or you arent! Now, anger aside I have seen no proof of any of this happening and this new species "Homo Galactaca" is just another facet of your (and other "ETs want to make us 'evolve'") fantasy world.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Um, it's only 2010.

And besides, walking around like everything is all hunky dory and all new-agey ain't gonna stop all the wars and greed and environmental destruction going on.

Change for that requires anger

Wait...that don't work either.

Only when mankind is at it's knees and has nothing anymore will things change.
A smile, a high vibration rate, and a lucky parking spot ain't gonna cut it.

Sorry to burst your cocoon.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
Connecting with your higher self is easy. Always act on your excitement/joy/passion to the fullest of your ability.

So if I just eat good food, enjoy a couple beers, play my guitar and have lots of sex I'm connecting to my higher self?!?

Who knew it could be so easy!

Think of all those people who wasted all that time in meditation and self sacrifice trying to achieve the same thing...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by enca78

We need to take action on our synchronicities but I think we also need to chill out, go with the flow, and not worry about where were going too much. I speak for myself anyway I serously need to relax lol.

Act on your excitement without expectation, and relax... thats my advice I just need to start following it now lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
@cushycrux
no because it does raise an interesting question.
pretty small post,want to elaborate?

at what point would we be considered a new species(or variety for that matter)?

on definition i read a long time ago said even if the organism ACTS notably different it qualified.but i couldn't find it again.
hence my sig

[edit on 6-1-2010 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

You create your own reality, you are your own government, you are your own social system. Do not wait for change on the outside, make the change within and you will see the change outside. The power lies within us, we are the masters of our own universes, we have 100% control of our own reality and we no longer have any excuses,we cannot blame others any more, blame game is over.

I-Magi-Nation, I am a magician nation.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Monts

You create your own reality, you are your own government, you are your own social system. Do not wait for change on the outside, make the change within and you will see the change outside. The power lies within us, we are the masters of our own universes, we have 100% control of our own reality and we no longer have any excuses,we cannot blame others any more, blame game is over.

Yes I agree friend.

This is a sturggle I think everyone needs to overcome; to stop hoping for something for happen, and instead go out and make it happen!

Reading "The Holographic Universe" gave me more than enough proof to that idea that we are really in control of our own reality, and have the power to overcome almost anything if we really understand how to control and manipulate it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incendia vox
I have tried to explain this before, living things don't evolve! Stop abusing the word evolution! You are giving scientists a bad name! You are either born with an adaptaion or you arent! Now, anger aside I have seen no proof of any of this happening and this new species "Homo Galactaca" is just another facet of your (and other "ETs want to make us 'evolve'") fantasy world.

As i quoted in the other thread, LIVING THINGS DO EVOLVE!!!!!!
This is a PROVEN scientific fact, and is taught in schools.

Random mutations constantly occur in the genomes of organisms; these mutations create genetic variation. Mutations are changes in the DNA sequence of a cell's genome and are caused by radiation, viruses, transposons and mutagenic chemicals, as well as errors that occur during meiosis or DNA replication.[40][41][42] These mutagens produce several different types of change in DNA sequences; these can either have no effect, alter the product of a gene, or prevent the gene from functioning. Studies in the fly Drosophila melanogaster suggest that if a mutation changes a protein produced by a gene, this will probably be harmful, with about 70 percent of these mutations having damaging effects, and the remainder being either neutral or weakly beneficial.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Toadmund

If this is what you believe this is how your reality will pan out. Mine won't. I am learning sustainable organic vegetable farming so I can help create the golden age I desire. I am sharing this knowledge knowing I will be ridiculed because I believe it will help us attain a golden age faster. You are very right when you say the golden age won't happen by itself.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
Um, it's only 2010.

And besides, walking around like everything is all hunky dory and all new-agey ain't gonna stop all the wars and greed and environmental destruction going on.

Change for that requires anger

Wait...that don't work either.

Only when mankind is at it's knees and has nothing anymore will things change.
A smile, a high vibration rate, and a lucky parking spot ain't gonna cut it.

Sorry to burst your cocoon.

is man kind NOT at its knees now, how many humans don't have anything? Just because you are privileged enough to live comfortably does not mean there aren't a thousand more suffering. love is all we need, give peace a chance.

my cocoon is starting to open already, not enough pressure to burst

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OP don't you think ATS deserves a little more effort and quality control with their threads. You're not showing ATS or members any respect.

reply to post by Monts

You are your own governemnt? Sorry but (in the words of Stephen Fry) that's just COMPLETE BALLS.

You are your own social system? BAAAAAAAAAAAALLS

Yep right I feed my gut bacteria to keep them well so they don't need healthcare provision. I don't know what would happen if they lost their jobs though.

But seriously...It's true that many are waking up. it's true there are more 'awake' persons than ever before. However as a percentage of the world population I have absolutely no confidence that there is any increase, quite the opposite in fact. Also, as we wake up, they consolidate their power. it's a never ending arms race.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
First we all must change our selfs. I'm only reading dreams here. How can this world be better without our acting? And for this we must abandon, abandon, abandon. Or nothing will change, - never. Learn "to give" is a positive feeling.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Random genetic mutations are not evolution. They are the 'stuff' of evolution. In order for a species to evolve, the genetic mutation must be passed on to successive generations, thereby making it impossible for a species to 'evolve' in it's own lifetime.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by subject x

Yes, it's that easy.

Playing your guitar is DEFINATELY connecting to your higher self, also taking it easy and having sex but i'm not sure about the beers lol

If you are forcing yourself to mediatae every night to some regime and you don't really want to do it this isn't in alignment with your higher self from my point of view.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

The hundredth monkey effect is an example of evoltion within a lifetime.

www.infinitebeing.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Connecting with your higher self is easy. Always act on your excitement/joy/passion to the fullest of your ability.

So if I just eat good food, enjoy a couple beers, play my guitar and have lots of sex I'm connecting to my higher self?!?

Who knew it could be so easy!

Think of all those people who wasted all that time in meditation and self sacrifice trying to achieve the same thing...

Agreed. redzion are you for real or just a positive figment of my imagination?

I still have malice aforethought about my ex. I honestly passionately to the fullest of my ability believe that she's evil and deserves to die. I know the world would be a better place without her. Some people really are evil. So you're telling me I should go right ahead and kill her in one of the thousand horribly gruesome and painful ways I've dreamed up. Quick someone, where's that autopsy fake alien abduction report from yesterday? I'm sure I can improve on it.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by spookfish]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join