It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instructions I received in my dreams, Planet 11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I just want to share 2 dreams that I had, and hope somebody can share similar experience or help me interpret it.

First Dream:

In my dream, I saw that the world looked like it just experience a great catastrophe, probably a war or something. Buildings and houses were destroyed. As I was standing in those great ruins and was wondering where should I go, a male kid about 5 yrs old appeared to me.

For some reason I felt that He was God or the image of God, although there was no reason for me to believe so. The kid told me, "Go to unit 11", I ignored what He said coz I was trying to think of questions that I want to ask Him, but while I was thinking, he said, "Just remember this, Unit 11, Planet 11." And then he disappeared.

Second Dream

I saw a black woman crying, I asked why, she told me, "Research about the History of the Tiban Family." I did not understand exactly what she meant, so I asked, "You mean Tibetan Family?", she said, "No, Tiban Family History." I said why? She said, it's the history of our family and the lineage of Jesus Christ.

I wish I could explain the details of my dreams, but I am not very good in English.

This is my first thread, I have been hesitant to open this thread and not sure If I should even post this. I am afraid that I might be ridiculed for this, but this thread is posted in the gray area so please bear with me people, I am not trying to convince anybody of anything. I just want to know if anybody had a similar dream or knew anything about "Unit 11, Planet 11" or the History of the Tiban Family. I would really appreciate it if you will share. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
www.ancestry.com...

lastnames.genoom.com...

I am not sure what your dreams mean but I googled it for you.
Heres a few links.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by boniknik

You are suppose to TEST the spirits, to see what they are all about.

I know...kinda hard to do in a dream state...but now that you are aware....then maybe you can ask questions if it happens again.

I really don't know whether to label this good or evil just yet....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I must confess that I have never heard of either thing you speak of, but I am very interested in learning more about it. Unit 11 must be a physical place, I have always felt that there would come a time where I would be compelled to go to a certain place myself. I have seen the boy too, but he has never spoken to me, and in 1999, in a vision, I saw the world destruction you speak of. I saw all that mankind had built so proudly turned into gravel and dust, and I saw that every human, save for very few, were living in the spirit world, and no longer had human life as we know it. I have seen the world destroyed in another way too, but the end result is the same. I know that it pains some beings to see what we of the human race do to pour once beautiful world again and again. There has to be a better way for us to learn the lessons of corporal life without all the killing of each other and animals for sport, and without the pollution that is in everything now days. There has to be a better way. how can we, as a people, ever deem ourselves worthy to sit down with other beings from other worlds if we cannot even take care of our selves?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
11:11 this is a common symbol used to represent the gateway to higher consciousness. There is no inherent meaning within a symbol, only meaning that you give it, however 11:11 as a symbol is strongly ingrained in the human psyche. Many people particularly on this forum (do a search on 11:11), experienced 11:11 synchronicity at the start of their spiritual journeys, its the universe saying yes your syncronicity is working now use it for something worthwhile lol.

I would interpret this dream as your higher self telling you you need to evolve spiritually or you risk attracting yourself to a negative reality as the energy increases on the planet.

The second dream sounds less symbolic to me, i dont know what it means i guess its personal to you but i highly suggest you research tiban whatever that may be
Do you wanna see how deep the rabbit whole goes?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by redzi0n]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Spoiler: Dreams aren't real.
Also, what is so special about you that someone who could tap into someones dreams would choose you, and not someone who is already crazy and has power like: Yukio Hatoyama.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

Many on this planet are now learning to access higher knowledge via their dream state, well actually everyone does every night but many are becoming aware of it and using it to evolve

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Hi friend!

Dreams are a very good way for beings of other realms, spirit guides, and even your unconscious mind to send you messages. You can usually find meaning in even the most ridiculous dreams...

Most of the time I feel like my dreams give me symbolic and metaphoric representations of who I am, my life, my flaws, and ways to improve and become a better person.

Dreams are the voice of your self.

For the first dream:

Seeing the world in ruins is a very popular dream shared by many people. It is probably our greatest fear, and one that represents a point where everything we know and love has come to an end. Hopelessness, no direction, lost- all are common themes from this kind of dream.

As for the child; children usually represent pure of spirit, being more connected to their inner selves and the spirit realms than we are. This is probably why you felt this child had some kind of divine quality.

As for Unit 11...

11 is a number commonly associated and related to spirituality. To see 11:11 is usually considered a sign of divinity and holiness, as well as luckiness. I was once told to always make a special wish whenever I saw that number; not a selfish one, but one that would give benefits to everyone.

Unit 11 then probably represents some aspect of spirituality or divinity, and the child telling you to go there means for you to access the higher realms, and come into self-realization of your soul.

I see this dream as being one that is telling you that in times of fear, times of chaos, times when you feel alone, deserted, or unhappy, seek your inner divinity and spirituality- remember that you are never really alone, and there is always hope and other spirits out there willing to help and guide you; as long as you actively seek them out.

Second dream;

Assuming you made it clear that it was a black woman crying, I assume that you are of a different culture. Seeing this black woman for you then obviously has some kind of meaning involving wisdom, knowledge or foreign influence. As for the Tiban family/genealogy of Christ, I would say being asked to research this means that you are supposed to find the inner divinity you posess.

I would recommend you keep a dream diary by your bedside, and write down any interesting dreams you have as soon as you wake up, as this is when they are most fresh, and later on you may forget details and even some of the main points.

Peace,

Monts

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzi0n
reply to post by Incendia vox

using it to evolve

No No No No No No! living things don't evolve! Stop abusing the word evolution! You are giving scientists a bad name! You are either born with an adaptaion or you arent! BAH! And how would dreaming help you to evolve? (Ofcourse living evolution is impossible)

Right, I now have a challenge for all of you who belive you can evolve whilst leaving / using your dreams. When you go to sleep, use your dreams to give yourself infra-red vision, lets see how far you get.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Incendia vox]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incendia vox
No No No No No No! living things don't evolve! Stop abusing the word evolution! You are giving scientists a bad name! You are either born with an adaptaion or you arent!

You are wrong I'm afraid. Evolution occurs at its best from genetic mutations that carry over from one generation to the next. These mutations can occur in many different ways, from simple ones they are born with, or ones that occur when they are living. Cancer is a genetic mutation, radiation can mutate your genes, and other outside sources.

Random mutations constantly occur in the genomes of organisms; these mutations create genetic variation. Mutations are changes in the DNA sequence of a cell's genome and are caused by radiation, viruses, transposons and mutagenic chemicals, as well as errors that occur during meiosis or DNA replication.[40][41][42]

en.wikipedia.org...-Bertram-39

Do your research before you make scientific claims... or else YOU are giving science a bad name.

Remember that evolution can also occur on many different levels, such as mental, physical, conscious, and even spiritual.

[edit on 6/1/1010 by Monts]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

2nd Dream 1st: as far as Tiban family...?
~there is a tiban indonesia:
www.maplandia.com...
~there is information for the connection of a piso family with the bible:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
~did search of tiban backwards - nabit, and yeilded:
en.wikipedia.org...

1st Dream 2nd:
~here is synopsis of 11th planet search:
~here is same for unit 11 - scroll to section 6.B. Victor-7:

May your vision clarify your journey~

LOVE

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
mental, physical, conscious, and even spiritual.

Conscious = mental = physical (unless you're some sort of cartesian dualist who thinks that their conscious exists on another level).

Evolution refers to the frequency of genes in a population, meaning even if I have a mutation or somesuch nothing has evolved I am still "homo sapiens" until death but, my children may be called something else if they inherit my genes.
Imagine it as this:
You are a volkswagen golf, Your owner has bought for you some new brakes! Hooray! But you are still just a volkswagen golf. The owner of the Volkswagen coporation may decide to make a line of cars with these new brakes called the "VW Golf 2" but you are still a golf.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
mental, physical, conscious, and even spiritual.

Conscious = mental = physical (unless you're some sort of cartesian dualist who thinks that their conscious exists on another level).

Evolution refers to the frequency of genes in a population, meaning even if I have a mutation or somesuch nothing has evolved I am still "homo sapiens" until death but, my children may be called something else if they inherit my genes.
Imagine it as this:
You are a volkswagen golf, Your owner has bought for you some new brakes! Hooray! But you are still just a volkswagen golf. The owner of the Volkswagen coporation may decide to make a line of cars with these new brakes called the "VW Golf 2" but you are still a golf.

Yes this is true... and is a valid point.

Obviously all aspects of our being are related to our physical construction: DNA.

However the point that I'm trying to make is that DNA can mutate by various means, and although it won't technically be called evolution until the genes and mutations are successfully passed on to the next generation, these mutations are something that will cause an individual to change.

If the population of the whole planet were exposed to some kind of influence that would mutate the DNA of everyone, we would collectively all change. Officially it wouldn't be called evolution until the next generation, but the underlying important fact would be the mutational change that would cause this evolution.

Definition of species is still something that is being hotly debated in academia. The point being debated is what exactly causes one species to be fundamentally different from another, to the point where it deserves its own classification?

A VW with a new installed feature would still be a VW, but it would have a noticeable change that would change the way it functions. It wouldn't be classified with another name until the next line of VW's carry this upgrade, however it will still have the same features.

It all depends how you view the terms "evolution" and "evolve". Most people, including myself, view it as a something changing within a species, at a certain time, that ends up being permanent. It might not be the official definition, but in my mind, and the minds of others, its close enough

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Are you being sarcastic? I surely hope so.

If not, you are mistaken.
Some dreams ARE real. I can attest to that.

My entire lifetime has been filled with predicting, descriptive dreams.
I've had dreams about current, ordinary events that took place in normal, everday locations. I am no prophet, nor do I claim to be. I don't have dreams telling lottery numbers. Just odd places, and people I've never met.

Also, I've had dreams where I conversed with a random individual, only months later to do the exact thing with the exact person. At the same exact location in my dream. That's just one example.

Then when the event takes place in real life, its extremely eerie.
I get the feeling of deja vu. But its not. It took place in my dream.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

Monts
autowrench
redzi0n
awake1234
DrumsRfun
toasted

Thanks for all the replies and for giving me useful and interesting info. I had many other weird dreams but these 2 dreams are the ones that stood out the most because both were giving me instructions.

Incendia vox
Also, what is so special about you that someone who could tap into someones dreams would choose you, and not someone who is already crazy and has power like: Yukio Hatoyama.

I never made such claims of being special, but I was merely sharing my dreams and curious if anybody experienced the same or knew something about "Unit 11, Planet 11" and "Tiban Family History".

Thanks again everybody! Cheers!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Hey guys-

I found this post interesting as I have many odd dreams myself that appear relevant in my conscience life-

But,

Since you brought up the number 11-

I had the most realistic scariest dream of my life where the actual devil (not that I saw him, but more so knew he was there) was on one side of a huge long road- like the type of stereotypical San Fransisco road one might see.

Regardless,
I was supposed to make an important choice between either side of the road- only one side 'saved' my family and the other was the evils' side.
As I was regaining consciousness the evil(devil) claimed over and over "Begith March 11th" over and over again.

I might have disregarded the dream, yet when I woke up my room was spinning in circles. It finally stopped after a full 2 minutes.

I know this is probably not useful information, but I wanted to post this because it seemed relevant due to the number 11. I have yet to understand that dream and maybe never will

new topics

top topics

join