It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Left Wing Radio Host Blames Republicans for Detroit Bomb Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Wow!! Just when you think you have heard it all... The liberals are sinking to a new low.

Radio host Mike Malloy made the following statement during his Monday broadcast.

Now, the inquiry, the questions are being raised as to whether or not this is not a deliberate attempt to embarrass... ah, that's not quite a strong enough word, but let's start there, embarrass the Obama Administration - that there are forces at work in this country, and I believe this as surely as I put on my right shoe before my left - that there are forces alive who are very active, very wealthy in this country, at work in this country that want Obama to fail no matter what and the idea of killing 200 to 300 people on a jetliner in order to make the point is nothing. It means nothing.

We kill that many in a week in our adventures around the world in places where we're bombing where we shouldn't even be. So, apparently, there's some investigation, I don't know who's going to do the investigating, lot of questions to be answered.

My gut feeling is this was deliberate, this was deliberately done in order to put the Obama Administration in such a vice grip, that it's impossible to get anything done, to raise so much fear, this is what Republicans do, this is what they do...

radioequalizer.blogspot.com...

Well that didn't take long. I would like to hear those same words come from Obama. He is just casting a trawling net of blame to catch whatever he can.

Olbermann has also been sipping the juice lately. He thinks that the CIA did this deliberately to make Obama look bad. Let's wait another day... Cue new crazy talk from Janine Garofalo.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I am a left liberal .. and i don't think the Detroit bomb plot was the Republicans fault ..

But i blame the republicans for using the Bomb Plot to make more of their nonsense attacks on Obama ..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Polynomial C

Republicans took a beating for at least six years during the bashing of Bush. Classic politics. Someone call the Karma police.

No one is ever satisfied but for a radio host making inflamed accusations regarding the potential loss of innocent lives. I sound like all of those crazy people who bash Glenn Beck. Wow! I don't think Beck ever accused the Democrats of a plot to blow up any planes though.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Crazy Accusations = Controversy = Publicity = Audience = Money ..

People like Glenn Beck know this formula and use it all the time .. and i think this guy is no different ..

If You Want Ratings .. Make Crazy Accusations ..

Also .. Glenn Beck makes More insane accusations than any other idiot in the media .. Youtube some clips from his show .. He is insane ..

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sigh
I will post this pic til people start getting it.
Second time and counting.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I didn't realize there were liberal radio show hosts. Who allowed this to happen?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

I choose the left, no the right, DAMN IT!(grinding noises)

reply to post by jjkenobi

Well, they did have 10 listeners in Detroit before the realization that liberalism (or any government) in their area wasn't working.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well let's look at it this way:

Was it a Republican or a Democrat who invaded Iraq? Was it a Republican or Democrat who sent troops into Afghanistan?

G'day.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The seams are coming undone and the divisions, too deep. It's just a matter of time before thing go completely to sh**! Obama and his administration are laying all blame at the feet of Republicans and conservatives and vice versa.

I fear we are head straight to war-----and I don't think many understand what that means.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Well let's look at it this way:

Was it a Republican or a Democrat who invaded Iraq? Was it a Republican or Democrat who sent troops into Afghanistan?

G'day.

That makes perfect sense!! I bet Dick Cheney built this particular bomb and it was Bush who placed it in the crotch of this poor kidnapped child from Nigeria. I also had heard that Dick paid the kid $100 for his service.

Case closed! Bring in the next terrorist bomber.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Polynomial C
reply to post by jibeho

Crazy Accusations = Controversy = Publicity = Audience = Money ..

People like Glenn Beck know this formula and use it all the time .. and i think this guy is no different ..

If You Want Ratings .. Make Crazy Accusations ..

Also .. Glenn Beck makes More insane accusations than any other idiot in the media .. Youtube some clips from his show .. He is insane ..

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Polynomial C]

Maybe there Insane but damnit if they are not the truth or very close to it, See the problem with the Liberals is they blame everyone but themselves . Repubs are the same way, The government does not have the responsibility to provide things for the people, The federal Government that is.
This radio dude is the subject not Glenn Beck, Another Liberal diversion..

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by traderjack

I think you are correct in that assumption a cival war based on right/left fighting this time, Instead of right and wrong. This war will have no winners but leave America in a third world state of exsitance, and possible allow for the Grand Scheme of a One World Government.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to slip in a logical thought real quick... The Crotchbomber did not get on the airplane in the United States. Therefore U.S. airport security had nothing to do with it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

That's a very astute observation. "No right or wrong." No one seems to be able to get beyond the discourse.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

True. But, now the blame game is being shifted to a failure within our variety of intelligence gathering agencies.

All of the intel in the world is worthless if the gate agent doesn't scan a passport into the computer. No scan, no red flags. Just like sneaking into a bar with a fake ID when you are underage.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by factbeforefiction

There are American Customs Agents at all entry points in to the US. So If I am correct then yes they did go through the American Customs. The reason I know of this is because I have seen them in Germany, London, and Shannon, Ireland. All which are "flight entry points" into the USA.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

First off...I consider myself a Liberal and a Democrat...I follow the news...

Who the hell is Mike Malloy?? Never heard of him.
Why do I care what he says?

I know why you care...because you are looking to take some idiotic thing this radio guy said and paint the Democratic Party all the way to the POTUS with it?

Who is making this news again? Because I wouldn't have known about it unless you posted it.

Let's see...Malloy tried to connect a Nigerian Al-Quada terrorist who blew up his own crotch in attempt to kill Americans to the Republican party as a whole?

Where by you try to attribute that same idiotic statement by some guy on the radio to the entire democratic party and the POTUS?

Well .....okay Malloy is the bigger idiot...but not by much.

It's an idiot competition right? Or did I miss something?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Well since you don't know him the members here should not discuss him.

Is there anything else you do not know about that the members should not discuss?

Please post a list of things that you do not know, so that the members here can have an easy way of telling what cannot be discussed.

Yes, I do believe the left/right liberal/conservative Dem/Repub thing is getting sickening. What is even worse is people trying to stop discussion on anything!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe

Well since you don't know him the members here should not discuss him.

Is there anything else you do not know about that the members should not discuss?

Please post a list of things that you do not know, so that the members here can have an easy way of telling what cannot be discussed.

Yes, I do believe the left/right liberal/conservative Dem/Repub thing is getting sickening. What is even worse is people trying to stop discussion on anything!

Its sickening when you are not in the mood, I wish my damn switch didn't keep toggling on when I keep trying to turn it off...

ARGGG!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Malloy is an Al Franken Cronie and Air America reject who utters radical progressive rhetoric. He is a relentless critic of republicans, conservatives, christians and any who disagrees with the progressive movement.

Malloy isn't alone in his views. Keith Obermann claims that CIA pulled this bomb stunt just to make Obama look bad.

THey are both idiots!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join