It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Ghost Box - Jason In Our House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
PODcast:

Ghost Box - Jason In Our House

This is a discussion with my wife and daughter about experiences we've been having and a ghost box session where my wifes name was mentioned several times by spirits.

length: 23:50
file: atscpod_3319.mp3
size: 22361k
feed: atsc

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sagestranger

Hi,
Thanks for taking the time to make this podcast

Can you tell me how this particular ghost box works? Is it a Franks Ghost box? Does it repeat itself in the recording or do you just hear the one time.

Does the energy find the answers from the internet/ radio?

Do you want to clear this residual energy from your space? This can be done, I suggest you dont indulge it too much with EVPs and get rid of it if you feel likeits not a protective energy but manevolent.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by zazzafrazz]

posted on Jan, 10 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Hi zazzafrazz, yes it is like a Frank's Box. It's a modified radio that sweeps through the entire FM/AM bands without stopping on a channel.

In the recording, I am playing the things that we thought we heard multiple times just so you can hear it.

As for clearing it out, we are still unsure of what it is. If it is something that needs help we want to help, if it is something malevolent then yes we would like to clear it out. We want to get more clarification - we feel that we may have more than one entity coming through.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We obviously can't prove a ghost box is unable to pick up the paranormal communications of spirits, thats why its paranormal. But voices on the radio? Shocker? I'm always skeptical of anything people present as fact when its an unprovable theory or a device with no control group in which to test it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We obviously can't prove a ghost box is unable to pick up the paranormal communications of spirits, thats why its paranormal. But voices on the radio? Shocker? I'm always skeptical of anything people present as fact when its an unprovable theory or a device with no control group in which to test it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I don't claim anything to be fact when it comes to paranormal investigation. It's all experimentation. If I came across in the presentation that way it was unintentional.

posted on May, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I make the original "box" and yes it does work, very many users out in the field get direct and very meaingful communications, adressed by name and often two way interactive. Not just by "ghosts" at supposedly haunted areas. I don't do the huanted thing, as spirits and entities travel and will come to you. No sucah thing as a stuck spirit. Not oly that there are entities that claim to be Et and knw instantly when one of these devices is turned on.

True the "box" can be called a broken radio. It is a voltage tunable receiver that is swept across it's tuning range by a voltage, random or linear sweep works. The sweep can even be manual, as in done by hand. The entities re-modulate the bits of speech, music and noise to form voices. At least that was the original idea, but there seems to be more involved.

You'll see alot of crackhead experts out there on the web proclaiming how this stuff can't possibly work, first question, how would they know? They can't even turn one on for fear of actualy hearing something, albeit imagination as they claim. One post on this group was claiming how the box is not EVP, kinda true, it's a form ITC, instrumental trans-communication-or using technology to communicate with the dead and other entities.

The MEL-SB7 is the latest in box development. At around $150(or less) for an AM/FM multimode sweep size of an ipod box, I can't even compete with my hand made junk.

This technology is almost impossible to discuss intelligently on the web and on various groups as everyone in the paranormal, or so it seems, knows so much better and are such experts in the field. Site after site with "the world's leading authority" on boxes.

BTW-ya get ETs on the box as well, it ain't just from ghosts. it was originally intended as a kind of an ET phone home thing. If a metal "echo chamber" is used it seems to enhance this type of contacts. Echo chamber=an enclosed space with speaker on one end and a mic on the other. Box audio audio is fed to the speaker.

Frank-S

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BoxMakerFrank

Wow Frank, Thanks for posting here.

I haven't looked at this thread in months, was listening to coast to coast tonight and logged on to ats and saw where you had posted here. I appreciate your comments!

top topics

join