It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-27-09- NEW H1N5 BEING SHIPPED BY TRUCK INTO THE UNITED STATES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Cosmic Top Secret-Bird Flu being moved by Black Ops Top source, black ops, with contacts in the NSA and CIA.

Topic-urgent word from contacts of 'bird flu virus being moved by black ops from Mexico into America. A 'mutated virus', moved by truck, liquid nitrogen.

Warn radio with the Watchman, warning the church, america, and the world of the coming smelter of the Lord. www.warn-usa.com, www.wingswatchman.org, www.ddayforamerica.com, Let the Watchman declare what he hears from the LORD and see's coming according to Isaiah 21:6. Produced by WIBR/WARN Media, Producer Dana Smith

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I dont know if this guy is for real or what;
But its january; so we'll see.....

[edit on 6-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Not good at all and if this is ANOTHER ATTEMPT AT POP. CONTROLL lol then the 6 +1 ASTERIODS WILL BE HERE SHORTLY just to even things out. Why not everything be pop. controlled lol.......RIGHT EVERYTHING WOULD BE FAIR.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DjSharperimage

I don't believe a word of it.

This "colonel" who claims to have all these contacts and information doesn't sound like a military or agency trained employee, his technical explanations and vocal manner just seems too unprofessional. Also, if he was honestly worried about his safety he would disguise his voice a little better.

Yes, scary stuff but not real imo.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The supposed "captain" speaking on that video does not sound credible. He sounds like he has been visiting ATS and other sites for the last year and just put a bunch of ideas together that have been out there for quite a while. I remember a thread here from about a year ago that sounds very similar to his account of drivers driving viruses by truck across our country and the drivers being innoculated. Also, his "friend" that calls him twice a year that has Cosmic clearance and is friends with Mr Bilderberger? Is there even a Mr. Bilderburger? I can be a pushover for these kinds of insider stories, but this one was just too ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Psssst—it's H5N1.

Just thought you might want to know.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
The supposed "captain" speaking on that video does not sound credible. He sounds like he has been visiting ATS and other sites for the last year and just put a bunch of ideas together that have been out sounds very similar to his account of drivers driving viruses by truck across our country and the drivers being innoculated. Also, his "friend" that calls him twice a year that has Cosmic clearance and is friends with Mr Bilderberger? Is there even a Mr. Bilderburger? I can be a pushover for these kinds of insider stories, but this one was just too ridiculous.

I believe there is a chain of restaurants called Build-A-Burger. Don't think
they engage in international bio terrorism to my knowledge.

I agree with others, the guy does not sound military. Been there, done that. The vocabulary is way too off.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I have to say that I am typically a bit skeptical by nature. I was driving back from New Mexico from the holidays and have to say I was struck by the number of Nitrogen and Oxygen trucks on those roads.

It was before I saw this (obviously) so that hadn't planted the seed in my head, but I remember passing one in Flagstaff and thinking "sheesh, that is like the 10th of those I have seen".

I didn't think anything nefarious, more just an oddity.

top topics

join