It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US GOVERMENT: There are 38 Levels above TOP SECRET! UFO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Topsy_Cret
IDK but IMHO why would there be a need to 38 levels above TOP SECRET status. I mean I would understand if there was a few but 38.... come on now.

LOL, star for you. That's all that gets me, I mean the phrase "above top secret" has been used officially I believe... but THIRTY-EIGHT extra levels sounds made up. Like something out of "Get Smart." Doesn't make sense.

According to the wiki, all the government needs to do is classify something as a SAP (Special Access Program) to restrict information to a select group, and that's that. Which is pretty much a catch-all for anything "above" top secret, it doesn't even get touched by the classification system. So why bother with 38 levels on top of that?

The number 38 also implies, with some simple multiplication, that there would be an unreasonable amount of government folks running around with above top secret clearance on a mountain of above top secret projects to require that many levels. Just ridiculous.

If it's actually true, it would have to be just a sad comment on the egos of all those spooks that make up the intelligence community.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
and thats pretty much the case. Some retard wants to sound "in the know" for new ager conspiracy theorist fame and throws up all these phoney predictions, and statements about the govt.

<< 1   >>

join