It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US GOVERMENT: There are 38 Levels above TOP SECRET! UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

US Goverment secret's revealed, there are 38 clearance levels above TOP SECRET. The highest of all is COSMIC. Even the president of the United States does not have access to it. There are approx. 25 people worldwide who have access to that level. Its all about UFO and extra-terrestical sightings, recoveries and facts. As we know now, they do exist, and they (US Goverment) know all about it!

[edit on 6-1-2010 by DjSharperimage]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Hmm, I'll have to check this out when I get home, as I have no speakers here, but it looks interesting so far.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This has been covered again and again in other threads.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yeah;
Its just a video recap of COSMIC TOP SECRET and the NRO

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
This is a tiresome myth that has been covered in other ATS threads.

The U.S. has three basic levels of classification: Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret. Additional security is added through compartmentalization (as in Secret-OXCART or Top Secret-HEXAGON), indicated by special-access code words. For instance, just because someone has a Top Secret clearance doesn't mean they have the right to access information about project OXCART information that is classified at the Secret level. They have to have a need-to-know and be briefed into the program.

The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) uses the equivalent classification levels NATO Confidential, NATO Secret, and Cosmic Top Secret.

Cosmic Top Secret is not higher than Top Secret. It is simply the NATO equivalent.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The video was pretty cool. I liked how it wasn't just one guy talking and how they all seemed to have a sense of common knowledge amongst each other. I think the vid captured that well. Could have focused on a few more individuals though. There are some interesting stories there.
Anyone else notice that Prof. Robert Jacobs sure gets pissed every time he speaks?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by R0BCROW75]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It's so secret that the whole world can know it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Actually, if we know about 38, then there must be a 39th....a level that only 1 person knows about...kept secret from the other 38 levels.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
nope.. there are three. eyes only(confidential), secret, and top secret.
anyone that says otherwise is looking for attention. and stupid. so basically stay away from wikipedia and crystal links

[edit on 6-1-2010 by stanlee]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
There can be as many levels as they want it to be it be more than 38 for all we know its definitely more than top secret.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Therion666

nope.. just three

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Question....

Why is the government so secretive about UFO's?
Do they fear that the population is going to panic?

OR WHAT??

I think that EVERYONE should know that UFO's exist. Our population might panic for while, but then like Machio Kaku said "we are a type 0 civilization" If the government spills the beans and says there are UFO's 2 things might happen

1: everyone might kill themselves
OR
2: we would move on to a type 1 civilization

Either way WTH MAN??

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I believe there is actually 39 levels, the extra one being "ATS"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
ooh the govt is still worried about what the brookings institute said back in the 40's/50's. like we are still a pro jesus all hail governmental society anymore. lol. they will catch on in about 20 more years. by then though.. it will probably too late. I think they are still trying to justify their need to prevent this to preserve their semblance of control. my opinion

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowhawk

Then why is Daniel Salter in the video lying? this way you don't know what or who to believe and who not. May be there are also no aliens among us?

[edit on 6-1-2010 by UFOexisist]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by noobsauce13

It's a strange mix.
We've heard a lot about world governments collaborating with aliens but there have been many instances of military fighter jets being scrambled for pursuit whenever UFO's are sighted.
What's the real storyline ??

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
I think that EVERYONE should know that UFO's exist

No one is denying that UFO's exist

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobsauce13
Question....

Why is the government so secretive about UFO's?
Do they fear that the population is going to panic?

OR WHAT??

I think that EVERYONE should know that UFO's exist. Our population might panic for while, but then like Machio Kaku said "we are a type 0 civilization" If the government spills the beans and says there are UFO's 2 things might happen

1: everyone might kill themselves
OR
2: we would move on to a type 1 civilization

Either way WTH MAN??

These Aliens probably claim that they have cultivated us over a period of 20 thousand yrs or something and probably already control many planets with life on it which makes us humans very much insignificant next to them and these are the type of things that our experts say will damage us at this time if the population was aware of these.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
IDK but IMHO why would there be a need to 38 levels above TOP SECRET status. I mean I would understand if there was a few but 38.... come on now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join