It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See Eight Clips of Obama Promising Televised Healthcare Negotiations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

See Eight Clips of Obama Promising Televised Healthcare Negotiations

www.breitbart.tv

No snippet is available because this is a video clip, please enjoy!
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This is a great video showing our fearless leader promising to keep the health care debate open to the public...something he has absolutely NOT done...repeated "closed door" meetings with Democrats...the exclusion of Republicans in discussions...the bizarre method of ramming this legislation down our throats even though every poll shows that the majority of Americans don't want this radical change in our health care system...even though the President's approval ratings are down into the lower to mid forties and most Democrats are running scared knowing they are going to lose their re-election bids this coming November...I keep asking myself why are they doing this?
I see this clip and I realize that our leaders simply aren't honest, they don't respect the people who put them into office...our leaders don't care what we think and they will say anything to get our votes!
At least President Obama had a nice restful vacation on the tax payers dime in a beautiful multi-million dollar house this Christmas...I heard he's really improved on his golf scores too!

www.breitbart.tv
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I laughed when I read the articles about the closed door discussions on healthcare.

So, everyone that voted for Obama; tell me how you're liking his "transparent government"? How's that working out for you?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 Lies.
This guy wouldn't know the truth if Al Queda sowed it into his underwear.

new topics

top topics

join