It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US drone missiles slaughtered 700 Pakistani civilians in 2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

US drone missiles slaughtered 700 Pakistani civilians in 2009

www.wsws.org

Washington, the CIA and the Pentagon have arrogated to themselves the unlimited right to carry out extra-judicial executions wherever they please, with no need for explanation, much less probative evidence. Initiated under the Bush administration in the name of a global war on terror, this criminal practice has been only intensified under Obama.

Over the course of the past year, US drones have fired missiles into the tribal areas of western Pakistan 44 times—more than twice the number of strikes carried out during the last year of the Bush administration. Citing statistics compiled by Pak
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Seems most people in the western world don't care about information such as this...I doubt this article will even get a reply..

The criminal actions the the U.S. military and their allies will not go unpunished....the universal law of Karma has a way of taking care of that...what goes around, comes around.

By bombing these eastern countries and killing innocent people, the United States is becoming more hated by the rest of the world....and for good reason...leaving the U.S. more vulnerable to a real attack.

www.wsws.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rainfall

Actually my friend , This ties in perfectly with the current Ron Paul vid

"Why they Hate Us "

Every drone makes another Terrorist

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Star and Flagged!

700 civilians is nobel peace prize material?
That prize is completely meaningless more than it has ever been!

Muslims are out to get us!!!!!
What do you think these 700 pakistanis feel about that statement?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Could you imagine if China was sending drones to attack American towns, and 700 American civilians were killed?

We'd be bombing the everlasting # out of them right now. It'd be World War III.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This has happened durring the Clinton era, it happened durring Bush probaly in numbers so large they have been classified or covered up, and will continue to happen as long as the US keeps up the "war on terror." I blame the CIA and their crappy intel and their Rambo wanna be commandos for these kinds of massacres.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
And then people still question why oh why they hate us so much, don't you get it people, our government said they are all taliban terrorist so we just keep drinking the koolaid and turn the eye the other way.

Remember they hate out freedoms and our way of life . . .

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Star and Flagged!

700 civilians is nobel peace prize material?
That prize is completely meaningless more than it has ever been!

"Meaningless" cannot be qualified. Roosevelt got this prize, and he was the one to instigate a civil war in a sovereign country, just to get the Panama canal.

Muslims are out to get us!!!!!

Unfortunately, a lot of them are...
It'd be a nightmare if Pakistan fell to fundamentalists. For India, among others.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Don't worry ,

The US will "Discover" Al Qaeda in India soon

Spreading democracy , One country at a time

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Double Eights
Could you imagine if China was sending drones to attack American towns

I actually can't. For many reasons - like we never destroyed sky scrapers in Shanghai, didn't attack Chinese forces etc etc. So they can relax.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
reply to post by buddhasystem

Don't worry ,

The US will "Discover" Al Qaeda in India soon

Spreading democracy , One country at a time

I really wish to God there is more sophistication on this board.
That simpleton stuff gets old really quick.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

I actually can't. For many reasons - like we never destroyed sky scrapers in Shanghai, didn't attack Chinese forces etc etc. So they can relax.

And what did Iraq do exactly , I can't remember ................

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

Sean48,

I think buddhasystem is still under the impression that cave dwellers from the Middle East brought down three skyscrapers with two planes...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by Sean48

Sean48,

I think buddhasystem is still under the impression that cave dwellers from the Middle East brought down three skyscrapers with two planes...

Well Im still undecided ..

(covers his sig )

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I hope everyone is starring and flagging this, if for nothing more than standing record of past events when the inevitable trials start some time in the distant future (like Nuremburg).

What a world...what a world...but don't worry...you can forget all about it and be pleasantly distracted in less than 30 seconds if you wish.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe what you say about universal Karma is true. If you sleep with the dogs, you might wake up with the flees. If you sleep with the Taliban, you might not wake up!
You claim seven hundred civilians were killed in Pakistan, I say 700 killers were laid to rest. I am not sure of the U.S. governments agenda but, who's agenda are you pushing?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48

Originally posted by buddhasystem

And what did Iraq do exactly , I can't remember ................

LOL and he implied you were a simpleton!

True,what they did do was tell people they had no WMD's

And america has bombed the poor chinese recently,I seem to remember an old and outdated map being blamed

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
can you guys give links if you have any handy of other such incidents?
I'm arguing with my uncle and he's saying "how do you know they were civilians"

thx

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow
Maybe what you say about universal Karma is true. If you sleep with the dogs, you might wake up with the flees. If you sleep with the Taliban, you might not wake up!
You claim seven hundred civilians were killed in Pakistan, I say 700 killers were laid to rest. I am not sure of the U.S. governments agenda but, who's agenda are you pushing?

onthedownlow,

More U.S. military troops died of suicide than enemy fire in 2009....

My 'agenda' is to wake the useless idiots up so they can see the errors of their ways....whether they get justice or not for killing innocent people...they can't run away from their selves....

Maybe that's why the suicide rate is so high....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by onthedownlow

I guess ignorance is bliss? Civilians are killers? Wow dude wow. Its Americans like you that give Americans like me the bad name we deserve. Oh no they are from a country that ends with "stan" kill them all!!!!!!

I am not sure of the U.S. governments agenda but, who's agenda are you pushing?

I'm pushing the agenda that doesn't murder innocent civilians.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by DaMod]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join