It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 terror suspects mistakenly kill themselves

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

Sounds a little too convinent to me....hmmmmm....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Too bad we can't see the video.

Hey Ackmud, "What's this button do?"

No No Don't press %$#%&*)*&^%$##%%&^&&

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
really. the government is so bent on us KNOWING that they are doing a good job spending our tax dollars on catching terrorists, that whe 14 normal people were in a bus and it exploded in a third world country, they slap the lable that it was a "pre-suicicde explosion

it was probably just a gas leak

way to go america

good job

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

So true - if terrorism were the threat TPTB keep telling us it is, then this type of thing would happen daily. I'm wondering if meth is made by crazy redneck chemists, why aren't trailers blowing up all the time?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think if terrorism were as rampant as the PTB would have us believe this kind of event would happen far more often than it does. Explosives are touchy things and when trying to work on them discretely etc they do tend to go boom unexpectedly on ocassion. 72 virgins? wow! How cruel would that be only having 1 set of genitals yourself?

Nah the real cruel thing is that they don't tell em that 80% of the virgins are men and the rest look like Susan Boyle!

And I always wondered about the female "martyrs". I mean how great could getting 72 virgin men be for a woman?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join