It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 terror suspects mistakenly kill themselves

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

wow this is the funniest thing i have ever heard in my ife enjoy

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
That just made my freakin day! Does it count as terrorism if the terrorists terrorize themselves?

-E-

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This reminds me of the Weather Underground. Those self-correcting genetic defects blasted themselves to bits on several occasions. There is something to be said for incompetent terrorists removing themselves from the gene pool.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
i agree, i just think its hillarious, well at least they each get their 72 virgins now

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think if terrorism were as rampant as the PTB would have us believe this kind of event would happen far more often than it does. Explosives are touchy things and when trying to work on them discretely etc they do tend to go boom unexpectedly on ocassion. 72 virgins? wow! How cruel would that be only having 1 set of genitals yourself?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I think if terrorism were as rampant as the PTB would have us believe this kind of event would happen far more often than it does. Explosives are touchy things and when trying to work on them discretely etc they do tend to go boom unexpectedly on ocassion. 72 virgins? wow! How cruel would that be only having 1 set of genitals yourself?

Nah the real cruel thing is that they don't tell em that 80% of the virgins are men and the rest look like Susan Boyle!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
of course they are men virgins, how many women terrorists compared to men blow themselves up?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Nah the real cruel thing is that they don't tell em that 80% of the virgins are men and the rest look like Susan Boyle!

It's a bit worse than that. Check out the actual account:

www.theonion.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i can see it, even if there are virgins,they are gonna laugh and be like "wow you didnt even mean to blow yourself up" sorry
retards

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The term "Survival of the fittest" comes to mind. OR "play with fire and you'll get burned" OR "What goes around comes around"........

Makes me wonder...since they failed...do they still get their virgins when they get to "heaven"

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by l neXus l

You know what I learned about the virgin thingy, it was originally grapes, 72 grapes, no lie.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
thats pretty damn funny, id kill myself too if i got 72 free grapes

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
shame no evidence to that, maybe CNN making this up, no even the source or reporters name

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
thats a good point, i havent seen this article anywhere else

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelx666

shame no evidence to that, maybe CNN making this up, no even the source or reporters name

Now would CNN lie?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
no put they would provide a story, that has no leads, no truth, and completely biased right winged views

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
This is probably a little off topic... but why is "72 virgins" so appealing? Am I the only one that's not too excited by that deal? I mean, c'mon! 72 naked girls surrounding you telling you "I've never done this before!" I can just imagine the amount of teeth dragging... Sounds like hell really!

A couple of chicks with 'some' experience makes more sense!

Hilarious article though! Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Though im sure most of you have seen this, it does bring to mind this video

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I tryed find more info on this story and found nothing. So my thoughts are its propaganda make people feel better because the terrorist got what they deserved. The story is to short and there only quoteing a police officer in Afghanistan.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
yes thats what i believe, they make up stories to make us feel like somehow we are fighting terrorists

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join