It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Nope. Sorry, you misunderstood something. The grandsons and granddaughters used to say this, that they're in a trauma and they CAN'T speak about it because of this. So for me it sounds a bit over-dramatizing when I hear this excuse as they didn't even know their grandparents in most cases. My grandpa fought in one of the cruelest siege in my nation's history, survived the Soviet P.O.V. work camp and I'm also used to speak about it without any trauma and any excuse. And I knew my grandfather personally. I don't have a trauma because of this, yet I heard dozens of stories what happened in Soviet P.O.V. camps (Similar to concentration camps.). But even my grandpa talked a lot about what happened in those years.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
A list of films about the Holocaust:
en.wikipedia.org...

How many films can you find about the massacre of Nanking? How about the slaughter of over 20 million innocent people in Russia?

I doubt not as many. Why is this?

Well number one any film about the Jewish Holocaust is a promised win for awards and sales.

Number two Jews have quite an influence and presence in the film industry.

I guess the point is, someone got cheated and someone's making profit off an event that was tame compared to others.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by GorehoundLarry]

link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by romanmel

Actually he is right. He was half-jewish (Like if it would matter anything in this thread at all). His father was David Jacob Eisenhower.

WRONG. His paternal ancestor was Hans Nicholas Eisenhauer, of Lutheran or Reformed Protastant background. In his early years the family were Jehovah's Witnesses. Do we just make it up as we go along?

link   
I think we need some context here.

99% of the issues surrounding this subject are probably unproven, if we are using 'exhaustive' standards and the burden of absolute proof.

However, in most cases where we see massive conspiracy, and massive shock to the human psyche, the burden of absolute proof often finds itself wanting - wanting for the 'human' touch.

As is often the case in these circumstances, absolutism cannot provide us with the answers we know to be correct - because the 'bar' for undeniable proof is just too high.

We know crimes were committed - witnesses bearing the scars of their time in the camps can only make up so much. Even if there were proof that alot of it was untrue, the lesson still stands as an example to us all.

"Lest we forget."

Parallex.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Well number one any film about the Jewish Holocaust is a promised win for awards and sales.

Yeah, Kate Winslet said this after she won the oscar for her Holocaust movie.

link   
The evidence for deaths due to malnutrition and disease is growing, despite attempts to silence the doubters.

What I would like to know from 'those who were there' (and there seems to be loads of holocaust survivors about) is whether they agree that some people died in ways other than being murdered.

And could they break it down for us, the number murdered is 6 million we've already been told that, but how many died from other causes?

link   
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

You're quite right. Being anti-zionist is NOT being anti-semitic. There are numerous anti-zionist websites from devote, orthodox jewish rabbis who understand that zionism is contrary to the basis of jewish spiritual belief and is a threat to jews themselves. If you search carefully, you can find a lot of honest skepticism about the 6 million holocaust figure from jewish sources who are not afraid of the truth. Rense.com is a good place to start.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

WRONG. His paternal ancestor was Hans Nicholas Eisenhauer, of Lutheran or Reformed Protastant background. In his early years the family were Jehovah's Witnesses. Do we just make it up as we go along?

en.wikipedia.org...
Check his family. His father was David Jacob Eisenhower. Yet, I still don't know how is it coming into this topic, but you're wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Ooops. Double post. Please delete it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't know why a scholar would say something like that but, then again, I don't know why our government said we had to go to war because of the WMD or why we stayed even after the lie was exposed.

On a personal note: I worked ICU one night in which a patient kept having to receive defibrillation for recurring lethal heartbeats. We'd zap him and he'd convert to a nice rhythm. We'd start to pack up and leave and he'd go back into his lethal rhythm and we'd repeat the process.

This went on so long that eventually his flesh began to sear. The smell was horrific. When the smell of burning flesh finally permeated the ICU one of our other patients in another room became hysterical. I went to check on him and he was frantically screaming in another language (Hebrew?). His wife was at the bedside and explained that her husband (the patient) had been in one of those death camps and was incoherently ranting about the "furnaces".

Sure enough, he had a numbered tattoo on his left forearm.
We stopped the "code blue" and opened some windows.

I wasn't in those camps so I can neither confirm nor deny that things happened as we have been told. However, that one hysterical, tattooed patient was enough to convince me that there were death camps where people were burned.

The motto of the Jews:
WE WILL NEVER FORGET!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin
The evidence for deaths due to malnutrition and disease is growing, despite attempts to silence the doubters.

What I would like to know from 'those who were there' (and there seems to be loads of holocaust survivors about) is whether they agree that some people died in ways other than being murdered.

And could they break it down for us, the number murdered is 6 million we've already been told that, but how many died from other causes?

Does it really matter if they died from malnutrition, starvation, disease, or were worked to death and keeled over from exhaustion? !!!!!! So if they weren't gunned down and sprayed with cyanide in a shower stall their deaths are a lie? What are you saying? What are you implying?

These are people that died due to an oppressive government even though they had committed no crimes worthy of death. If there were 6 million or "just" 6, it's too many.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I agree that Eisenhower's ancestry is not relevant to the question of the true holocaust death figure. I mentioned it because Eisenhower had an unreasoning hatred of Germans, which none of his fellow generals and subordinates could understand and that hatred would be quite understandible if he was at least partly jewish, which seems to be the case. Patton refused to obey Eisenhower's order to starve german pows to death and in fact Patton by the end of the war had a much more favourable opinion of the German people (not the Nazis just the average German) than he did at the beginning of the war.

I'll also give another possible reason why jews are reluctant to allow honest debate over holocaust deaths. As someone has already mentioned, over 20 million Christian russians and ukranians were deliberate killed either via bullets or starvation by Stalin and the Bolsheviks. If you take a really close look at the Bolshevek revolution, who financed it, and who actually led it you'll be surprised by how much jewish money and jewish involvement there was. Of the 390 members of the revolutionary committee, 300 were jews and most of them weren't even russian jews but rather European and North American jews who went to russia to overthrow the Czar. Stalin had a jewish mother and all three of his wives were jewish. Jews controlled all of the important government positions including the secret police. If one were to apply the same standard of guilt to those who ordered and carried out the 20 million christian deaths, as we do to the nazis (and by extension to the German people), then jews could be blamed for the Ukranian/Russian 'holocaust' but that's not politically correct so no one discusses it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

These are people that died due to an oppressive government even though they had committed no crimes worthy of death. If there were 6 million or "just" 6, it's too many.

The toll number matters if it's used as a wild card in every debate and telling us it's the most documented historical events. But this article is proving it's a contradiction and cannot be proven. So what the truth really is? And in this case the numbers already matters, regardless it was 6 million or just 6. The essence is... one of the statement is a lie. The question is, which one. The one which is used day by day to keep people in bay in every debate, or the other one, when a Holocaust scholar is saying, even they can't prove their very own claims in the entire Holocaust matter.

As someone has already mentioned, over 20 million Christian russians and ukranians were deliberate killed either via bullets or starvation by Stalin and the Bolsheviks.

That's true, but that's cannot be debated, because it's happened with Christians. Also that number is rather close to 100 million.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

You know, I get tired of some holocaust movies, too. However, if you don't like it, why don't you write a movie about the massacre of Nanking or about WWII on the Russian front?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
That's true, but that's cannot be debated, because it's happened with Christians. Also that number is rather close to 100 million.

I'm not sure what you mean by "cannot be debated, because it's happened with Christians."

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by really

Try to debate about it in the European Union. It cannot be debated at all. Where Zionists rules, this matter is not existing and never happened. But this topic is not about this matter.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

The notion that it doesn't matter if it's 6 million or 6, either is too many is intellectually dishonest. If the actual figure doesn't matter then why stop at 6 million? Let's make it 10 million, 20 million! Hell let's make it 50 million because after all, we've just agreed that the truth doesn't matter, right? And if the zionists have their way, all future generations of germans will be branded as mass murderers because of guilt by association. As unpopular as this may be, it's true that there were nazis sympathizers and collaborators from a variety of european countries including french nazis, rumanian nazis, polish nazis, italian nazis and yes even some russian nazis. But their actions aren't held against their fellow countrymen. Only the german nazis and the german people are treated that way and ONLY because of the shocking magnitude of the alleged holocaust figure of 6 million. Remember what the nazis said about the big lie. If it's big enough, everyone will believe it.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

April 12, 1945 - Generals George Patton, Omar Bradley,and Dwight Eisenhower arrived in Ohrdruf. They saw more than 3,200 naked, emaciated bodies that had been flung into shallow graves. Eisenhower insisted on seeing the entire camp: a shed piled to the ceiling with bodies, various torture devices, and a butcher's block used for smashing gold fillings from the mouths of the dead. Patton became physically ill behind the barracks. Eisenhower felt that it was necessary for his troops to see for themselves, and the world to know about the conditions at Ohrdruf. The day ended with news that Roosevelt had died. Many American soldiers did not know what they were fighting for. Eisenhower realized that it was imperative for the soldiers to at least understand what they were fighting against. He wanted the world to know of the conditions at Ohrdruf. His message to Washington read: "We are constantly finding German camps in which they have placed political prisoners where unspeakable conditions exist. From my own personal observation, I can state unequivocally that all written statements up to now do not paint the full horrors."

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beancounter72
reply to post by Sharrow

I agree that Eisenhower's ancestry is not relevant to the question of the true holocaust death figure. I mentioned it because Eisenhower had an unreasoning hatred of Germans, which none of his fellow generals and subordinates could understand and that hatred would be quite understandible if he was at least partly jewish, which seems to be the case.

That's ridiculous. There are/were plenty of German Jews who loved the German culture and German intellectuals.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by really]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

So, you're saying that you cannot debate the number of Christians killed by the Bolsheviks in the E.U. because they're Christians?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join