It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
China, still sucking up to their new trade routes.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by buddhasystem

They spent lots of time and effort on the extermination.

They moved away their best strategic minds into unimportant operational areas so that those people would not see what was happening,

Gosh, you really haven't gotten a clue.
Sign of a good brainwash.
+1 for Zionists, I guess.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

reply to post by buddhasystem

They moved away their best strategic minds into unimportant operational areas so that those people would not see what was happening,

Gosh, you really haven't gotten a clue.
Sign of a good brainwash.
+1 for Zionists, I guess.

Desert Fox? Buehler?

No? Okay.

But yeah, I actually do have a line of German Jews in me. Converted, but still quite obviously German jews. I never knew them of course, and they seem to be some of the most normal people in my genes.
Maybe they pre-poisoned my mind even before I knew about them. Maybe I just am an evil carrier of Zionism! That's it.

Can I get a banking job now?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
They just a well forget trying to figure out what happened in a foreign country over 65 years ago. We can not figure out what happened in this country 10 years ago and it was all caught on film live as it happened.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

hey Rothstein,you are already part of shalom rothschild command.come on Rothschild has 300 trillion$,he will give some spare change definitely Juden. or like Russians say zhid

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Desert Fox? Buehler?

No? Okay.

But yeah, I actually do have a line of German Jews in me. Converted, but still quite obviously German jews. I never knew them of course, and they seem to be some of the most normal people in my genes.
Maybe they pre-poisoned my mind even before I knew about them. Maybe I just am an evil carrier of Zionism! That's it.

Can I get a banking job now?

First you make a claim that Germans lost the war because they actually built a few concentration camps. This does sound patently silly to me, and offensive as well with regard to the soldiers who gave their lives to defeat a very capable enemy. When I call you on that, you post what? That kind of stuff?

Sheesh...

edit on 19-10-2011 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yes, the Germans would have won if they'd concentrated on the objective of conquering their area of Europe, and frankly the USA wouldn't have raised a finger.

Of the people who died fighting the Germans in that war, they were fighting on behalf of their nations and in those nations there were many people sympathetic to the Nazis.

Yes, the Germans could have won the war. If they'd not been all over the place and had directed their resources better they would have.

You don't have to like it for it to be true.

And I have a number of family members who fought the Germans in that war. It isn't offensive to speak the truth - most of those men knew that the Germans could have won it if they'd concentrated on more specific objectives.

Instead they went insane, and instead of using their resources properly they tried to take over a good section of World.

Now, anyone who knows that what I'm saying has a kernel of truth to it.... I'd like you to consider my point about owning the Golden Triangle of Europe and what that means for the eventual control of all of Europe. Then point your eyes at the EU and its primary movers right now.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Yes, the Germans would have won if they'd concentrated on the objective of conquering their area of Europe, and frankly the USA wouldn't have raised a finger.

Leaving aside your specific claim that it was because of effort the Nazis allegedly spent on Holocaust that they lost... Oh well

And I have a number of family members who fought the Germans in that war.

So do I.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Breaking down the German's tactics is not a taboo subject, even if it offends you.

If I am the first time you've heard that the Germans could have won that war, you've been living in a bunker since that war.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Breaking down the German's tactics is not a taboo subject, even if it offends you.

What offends me is your trivialization of Germany's loss in WWII as being due (supposedly) to the rigors of the extermination campaign against the Jews.

If I am the first time you've heard that the Germans could have won that war, you've been living in a bunker since that war.

You can't really talk your way out of this, because you were being very specific and not just talking about the potential victory vs loss, but persecution of Jews being a major sink for their resources. Let me remind your about that post which does sound silly, now doesn't it?

.Then did not give those people the resources they needed to do the job they were assigned because those resources were going to the extermination effort.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
What an excellent counter argument.

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What an excellent counter argument.

Isn't it? Finally, we can talk.

I did read about alternative theories. You see, Germans sent read wine along with other supplies to support their troops in the East. In the cold Russian winter, the wine froze and the bottles exploded. This caused lots of hardship for German soldiers.

I'm not making this up. Actually, it makes more sense than what you said. If this is the best you can do, it's not my problem.

top topics

<< 32  33  34   >>

join