It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeathShield
I'm sorry but when people stop using your take on history to justify there hatred against my people maybe then i will take you seriously. Every single post i have ever seen about holocaust revision includes at least 3 statements about the jews wanting to take over the world. How in the # are we going to do that? There are only 12 million of us, and most of us don't even agree on things such as how to properly display the torah, let alone executing a global conspiracy that is somehow magically justified by the holocaust. In fact i hear more non-jews complaining about the holocaust then i do actual jews. Do you know how often we talk about the holocaust at my synagogue ? in my two years of attending i have only heard someone bring it up ONCE. But it gets better, you actually go as far as accusing us of committing genocide and then say " LOL IT'S NAWT CUZ IM ANTI SEMETEK! I HATE ALL GENOCIDE"
yet not once do i ever see you people giving the same attention to the crisis in darfur. Where the hell were you people when bodies of tutsis were clogging up the rwandan rivers? Where were you people when the armenians were being slaughtered? Where the hell are you people when it comes to north korean or mauritania?

nowhere, you people don't give a flying # about that. Somehow you all have convinced yourself that we are running the world. If we are as powerful and corrupt as you say then why isn't palestine a glass parking lot? Why isn't the USA leading full blown invasions into Egypt,syria, lebanon and iran? Why doesn't israel use neutron bombs to destroy the palestinians and other lands yet save those countries infrastructure? And where are these so called palestinian concentration camps? Where are the ovens and slave labor?

I am so goddamned sick of you people and your lies being disguised as pseudo-morally justified anti jew and israeli sentiment.

Your crackin me up buddy, please stop with the whining.

Those other situations you refer to did not involve the USA funding one side to the tune of billions of dollars so they could phosphur bomb unarmed women and children.

Why can't Israel take care of itself without other peoples money ?

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Why can't Israel take care of itself without other peoples money ?

Try again. Of the US foreign aid to Israel it is stipulated 75% has to be spent on American goods, services, or investment.

The Palestinians have received or are pledged billions from not only the US, but various countries, most in Europe, as well as the Middle East, and currently Iran who fund Hamas.

The Palestinian economy is completely based on military funding.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Deathshield,

Maybe you shouldn't let the brick wall that is 'emotion' get in the way of the truth. You are taking things very personally, and your anger blinds you. Your anger is not unfounded, however, because true, destructive antisemitism does exist. You just have to learn how to identify it. There's a difference between antisemitism and constructive criticism. All criticism of Israel is not antisemitism.

The problem is that you consider yourself a Jew first above all else, and in that acknowledgment you separate yourself from the Human Race. Consider yourself part of the Human Race first, Jew second, for if you did not exist you would not be a Jew.

It does not go Judaism > Human Race > Universe, but rather Universe > Human Race > Judaism. We are all brothers and we are all one. Only with that perspective will you be able to see the faults of your own ethnicity; only when you consider yourself part of the Global Human Race without separation. We are all brothers.

That said, do some soul searching and deep research as the truth is absolutely warped. The Jewish people are as brainwashed as anyone else in this world. I will fight alongside any Jew that is against 'Political' Zionism because not only is it hurting the world, but also the real, honest Jews themselves. So as gentile to Jew, we're in this together. I ask you not to question the existence of Israel or to go against your state, but to question 'Political Zionism.' Read and research. Most is constructive criticism. Filter out the hateful destructive criticism as some will always exist. Knowing the difference between 'Political' Zionism and Judaism is life-saving for the Jewish people. It is essential for survival to stand up to Political Zionism as it is giving you Jews a horrible name you don't deserve. We're in this together. I tell you this because I sense you may be young and honest.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hard to document body count when they had their skin turned into lamp shades and /or were turned into ash.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Glass_Eyed_Max

reply to post by Glass_Eyed_Max

First off how do you know where i place myself in the human race? I have said this before and i will say it again. I do not put my judaism or my holy land above anyone else. The palestinians are my brothers and sisters, we may not worship god in the same way but we both worship the same god. We lived with them peacefully once before, i believe we can do that again.

By no means do i consider the israeli government innocent, they have there fair share of blood on there hands, i completely sympathize with the palestinians desire to reside in their homeland. Trust me i think israel has been way out of line on more than one occasion. The problem with crticism of israel is not that it is anti-semetic. As you have said critcism does not equal anti-semitism. The problem is that criticism of israel is used as a morally justifiable stance to hold anti-semitism. Like i said, i used to be a neo-nazi. These people are far more sophisticated than we give them credit for and they hide behind the vail of "constructive criticism" This is not to say that there is no such thing as constructive criticism of Israel. Again the problem is that prejudiced hateful people use it as a means of justifying their irrational hatred.

There is a reason we have police officers guarding the entrances to my synagogue.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
Hard to document body count when they had their skin turned into lamp shades and /or were turned into ash.

lol Your defensive method of response ironically contributes to the credence of inaccurate body count.

Lamp shades and ash? Does that mean that the Holocaust suffering is higher up in the Suffer Meter than other genocides in history? Are you comparing the suffering of one group of murdered humans to another group? Is there a medal for that? An award? Sorry it seems like there is an award since so many people like to rank the Holocaust very high in the Suffer Meter. Does Jewish Suffering rank higher than Native American suffering? Just asking.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathShield

Much respect to you. I apologize for confusing you with a brainwashed Jew. I respect you for thinking objectively. Respectfully, the reason why you have police officers guarding the entrances of your synagogues is because Jews are being held responsible for the accounts of Political Zionism. To say the line is dangerously blurred between Political Zionism and Judaism is an understatement.

I definitely agree with you on the matter that anti-semites will look to history to justify their racist view, but again, that is a generalization of all Jews in consequence of a few, small group of Political Zionists. I wouldn't even call them Jews because they are NOT. I am growing and learning NOT to generalize the Jewish people; however, please realize that most are brainwashed by Political Zionism. We all are. My hate is directed towards Political Zionists, which unfortunately shield themselves with Judaism.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by Glass_Eyed_Max]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

The proven myths of the Holocaust die hard as evidenced by your statement. The reality is that there were never any lampshades made of human skin.

It was thought for a time after the war that the Camp Commandant of Buchenwald had commissioned that a number of lamps be made out of human skin for his wife and their home.

The camps Doctor, Dr. Morgen was alleged to have made them for Ilse Koch who was a notorious sexual deviant and a woman of so many excesses that the Nazi Regime itself had arrested her in 1943 for allegations of cruel and unusual treatment against camp inmates.

Those charges were later dropped but she never returned to Buchenwald afterwards to rejoin her husband who continued to live there until the end of the war.

Dr. Morgen was imprisoned at the former Dachau Camp to await the War Crimes Tribunal and Nuremburg and despite several savage beatings by American Military Interrogators refused to admit that the lamp shades in the Koch’s house were made out of human skin, and or that he made them.

He was sentenced to death and hung at Nuremburg.

Ilse Koch was arrested in 1946 and sentenced to life in prison for the lampshades…

However subsequent forensic investigation proved that they were made out of sheep’s skin and not human skin and she was released with time served.

There were no human skin lampshades and there were no bars of soap made out of human fat.

These were all fabrications primarily of Simon Wiesenthal to which he later admitted that he had made them up and even manufactured evidence to that effect.

Like it or not there are a lot of lies and distortions involved with the holocaust and as your statement has proven they have a powerful and lasting emotional effect on people even though they were in fact lies.

What all is a lie and what is the truth is hard to say? It’s also hard to find out with all the emotion that is purposefully injected into the debate.

[edit on 8/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just want to clear up the "antisemitism" garbage word being tossed around.

First of all the people going around calling themselves Jews today are not Biblical Israelites, they are Amalekites in the Bible, better known as Khazar Jews today, there just converts, and neither are they the only race of people that still exist from Biblical times.

If you are White, Arab, Hispanic, Native Indian or Negro (non-african) you come from Shem yourself, also making you all Hebrew, so how can you be Anti-Semitic? You hate yourself?

The so called Jews (Khazar Jews) come directly out of Esau(white people).
so called "Jews" are basically the children of white people.

So all that Anti-Semite crap needs to be thrown out the window.

P.S. The original "Jews" Tribe of Judah 1 out of the 12 tribes of Israel are black Americans that served 400 years slavery. The rest of the Israelite tribes are Natives and Hispanics.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

do your homework.

PLEASE

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EndOfTheWorld7
Just want to clear up the "antisemitism" garbage word being tossed around.

First of all the people going around calling themselves Jews today are not Biblical Israelites, they are Amalekites in the Bible, better known as Khazar Jews today, there just converts, and neither are they the only race of people that still exist from Biblical times.

Not that it matters much but this myth of the Khazars being the progenitors of modern Jews has been thrown out by every respectable historian and anthropologist. A few Khazar royalty converted to Judaism and there was a half-hearted attempt to make it the state religion.

This has been verified by extensive DNA tests.

This old Khazar chestnut is yet another non-historical factoid endlessly dragged to discredit Jews.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EndOfTheWorld7

and if you really want to get down to the nitty-gritty, consider the meaning of the name Israel.

it means:
who prevails with GOD; who rules with GOD

as Paul wrote, in Romans,
"For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel"

....unless one loves their neighbor and is merciful and just to all; not repaying violence with violence or aggression....they are NOT Israel, in the true sense of the word. the rest is just politics.

[edit on 1/8/2010 by queenannie38]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

This old Khazar chestnut is yet another non-historical factoid endlessly dragged to discredit Jews.

Hard to believe anyone would bother or need too with the bang up job Zionists and the Isreal Internet Defense Forces do!

Thankfully I am not an anti-Semite or I would feel obliged to send them both checks!

I keep telling you Michael, image update, image update...say it one time with me please...image update...

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Not that it matters much but this myth of the Khazars being the progenitors of modern Jews has been thrown out by every respectable historian and anthropologist. A few Khazar royalty converted to Judaism and there was a half-hearted attempt to make it the state religion.

This has been verified by extensive DNA tests.

Scientists already said that no DNA test can determine who the real Israelites are.
Respectable Historians and Anthropologists are hired by Jews. Just as credible as Hollywood directors.

Jews calling themselves Jews is so 1950's, no one that's studied history and the Bible is falling for that old trick.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

ur
Based on your last comments I suspect you are a full blooded Zionist and only prepared to accept your appears to be your own myopic vision clouded by what you believe to be legitimate evidence.

Well my friend I would have hoped that you would have accepted that I'm entitled to a personal view developed over the 60 years of my life.

In your first response you equate human behaviour to that of animals. My Christian beliefs suggests that Humanity is a step ahead of the animal world - our ability to percieve, reason, love etc - something that academics and theologians puts us on a higer plane. Your statement is therefore irrational and irrelevant.

I seem to recall that some years ago a US President and a British Prime Minister stated that they had unequivovable evidence that Iraq could launch weapons of mass destruction within hours. As such this irrefutable evidence was used as the basis to wage an illegal war against another state. Yes my friend the truth is being heard through a commission which has been taking statements last half of last year through this year - the truth will out!

Of course Israel believed this as it served to strengthen their position in the Middle East.

On the question of whether a race or nation have a legal right to exist then go back through your history books - Korea (the UN imposed split between North and South), the mighty Red Indian nations of North America destroyed by Europeans, the Moaris of New Zealand and the Aborigines of Australia etc and now in the UK the erosion of our historic culture and heritage by mass Islamic immigration.

The final point I wish to make is that the UK was responsible for some atrocities in Northern Ireland (ask any true Irish person whether Northern Ireland should exist or is legal). The hate that certain parts of the Irish have for the UK is historic and going back to total exploitation of their economy to support wealthy English gentry. Also I experienced first-hand the bomb explosions in the London underground - I know what it's like to be on the receiving end of bombs.

In future if you wish to take the moral high-ground then please explain in detail with actual. verifiable evidence exactly what you are stating. Politely, I would ask you to remove your head from where the sun don't shine and reflect on what you believe and say. In this world nothing is black and white - it's shades of colour and smoke and mirrors. Check out your history and research Golda Meyer and the CIA.

The reality is that that there is no authenticated proof that Israel existed before it was created by UN Resolution after the 2nd World War. In Europe the Jewish following has always been victims of murderous descrimination. One of the rationales of creating a place for Jews to be was avoid tipping Europe into another European conflagration by removing a factor that seems to attract cliques (like the Nazis). I understand the Israeli feeling towards extreme and violent groups like Hamas etc. However, part of being a good neighbour is to turn the other cheek (Christianity) and not an eye for an eye. Israel is fast being perceived as being a bully having the full might of the USA behind them where their military responses are far beyond what can humanly be called reasonable retaliation. I believe Hitler stated that the German nation would meet terror with terror. The Israelis really learned that lesson and with USA approval are able to do what they want without fear of sanctions. That really isn't the democracy or freedom that my father and many other of my relatives served heroically in 2 World Wars for (North African Campaign, Italian Campaign, D-Day, North Atlantic Convoys and the Mesopotamian Campaign of the 1st World War).

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Hard to believe anyone would bother or need too with the bang up job Zionists and the Isreal Internet Defense Forces do!

Thankfully I am not an anti-Semite or I would feel obliged to send them both checks!

I keep telling you Michael, image update, image update...say it one time with me please...image update...

Sure you're not an antisemite Proty. You just have the worlds largest collection of dubious factoids, spurious documentation, distortions, forced associations, implied collusions about American Jews, Israel, Mossad, in the world and feel compelled wax rhapsodic with spinned webs of vice and manipulation at every opportunity. If some Jew somewhere has ever muttered a contentious remark at any time, or even spit in public, you have it your inventory.

Why this obsession is coupled with an apologist defense of every Muslim terrorist act and the current Iranian regime is anyone's guess.

M

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This reminds me Michael your third grade teacher called and was pretty upset about what you said in the hall to that little red headed freckled child.

We can get into that later though!

The sad truth is that the Zionist strategy of Muslim Attrition and emotional intimidation and slander against opponents is a rather bizarre and troubling one.

Yisroel Dovid Weiss one of the leaders of the Neturei Karta Orthodox Hebrew sect sure does not have any nice things to say about Zionists either.

As a matter of fact him and hundreds upon hundreds of thousands of other Orthodox Jews believe Zionist Israel to be a blasphemy and an affront against G-d as they believe the Jews of the World were commanded by G-d to stay in Diaspora until the actual Messiah appears and that the Messiah is the only one who can restore Israel and the Jews too it.

This is actually what all the weeping is about at the Wailing Wall of the Temple. Evidently some avowed Satanist and Occultists and Atheists otherwise known as Zionists have hijacked the Jewish religion and are destroying their good name and inviting the wrath of a reputed vengeful G-d down upon them.

Go figure huh.

Of course unless the Messiah was the Lord Rothschild whose machinations and blackmails and wheeling and dealing led to the Balfour Declaration those Orthodox Jews would be technically correct as far as the religious edicts are involved.

I have displayed time and time again through credible documentation that Rothschild and Rockefeller had a compelling reason to recreate the Israeli nation in order to best control the petroleum sources coming out of the Middle East.

It effectively acts as a bulwark against Arab independence and constantly provides the pretext for wars of aggression against the Arab nations to keep them divided, in a weakened state and to effectively take control of them.

American Boots now exist permanently in the Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq and shortly Iran. Who provides the pretext for all those things? Israel and the turmoil its existence purposefully causes through its own policies deliberately aimed at inflaming Islamic sensibilities.

It’s pure fiction that you peddle and I am smart enough to know you are smart enough to know it too!

Much of the Holocaust is pure fiction too, for instance the commander of Buchenwald was not still alive when the allies liberated the camp as I stated earlier, and I misstated it on purpose just to see if anyone else knew the actual details. He was executed a week before by the Nazis after being convicted in 1943 of murder of camp inmates to cover up his syphilis and tax evasion.

Who knows that? None of the fiction peddling Israeli Internet Defense Forces, they are too busy still trying to foist long debunked and discredited stories of lamp shades made out of human skin. In fact the Germans tolerated no cruelty to inmates of the camps, each death had to be approved and most of the executions that happened were of COMMUNISTS. Of course many of the Bolsheviks were Zionists.

Wow go figure.

Stories and lies, stories and lies, the truth swept under the rug all for money, oil and power.

The world is such a safe and friendly place as a result of it too!

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Much of the Holocaust is pure fiction too, for instance the commander of Buchenwald was not still alive when the allies liberated the camp as I stated earlier, and I misstated it on purpose just to see if anyone else knew the actual details. He was executed a week before by the Nazis after being convicted in 1943 of murder of camp inmates to cover up his syphilis and tax evasion.

Oh, the commander of Buchenwald was dead when the allies liberated it.

So there goes a million pieces of documentation, testimony, eyewitness reports, photograph, corpses.

Just another story so Hollywood media controllers like Spielberg could have some new material.

Let's now have all that great proof 9/11 was really a Mossad operation.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why yes in fact Otto Koch was executed prior to the camp being liberated.

He was Ilse's Husband, Isle was known as the "B-tch of Buchenwald" and was the one reputed to have had the lamp shades of human skin made.

SS. Col Koch was transferred to Majdenek in Lublin Poland in 1943 while being investigated for allegations of unsanctioned murders at Buchenwald and for tax evasion.

He was convicted of murdering Walter Kramer a Jewish Inmate who worked in the Buchenwalds camp medical facilty.

He was sentenced to death.

Herman Pisster was the Comandant at the time the camp was liberated.

Now you know!

The reason many of the stories of human skin lamp shades and soap made out of human fat stuck at Nuremburg is because the Russians had leveled the charges and the other Allies never thought that they would have without doing forensic tests.

In fact years later when the Allies did do forensic tests they turned out to be completely false allegations.

The soap had been made out of animal fat, and the lampshades out of sheep's skin.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

It sounds a little problematic. I mean the source dosen't seem reliable

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join