It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by ziggystrange

So you have a closed mind. Too bad; you are missing a lot.
Why exactly do you think that all other sides of the story are false?;
That only your beloved victims ar telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

Duh...

Could it be because they are lies?

Yes the victims are telling the truth, you know nothing.
The evidence is well documented, and there is no need at all to prove it to Nazi revisionists.

What there is a need for is intolerance of your kind.
Nothing less than you give anyone that refuses to allow your propaganda.

Only two kind of Holocaust deniers, Dumb, and Dumber.

Wake up, you know what you are witnessing?

People that 2 days ago were fighting each other over serious things coming together like responsible Citizens of the world to squash a Nazi fantasy, Just like it happened before, and will again if they/you rear their hideous heads.

You have no place here, or in civil debate.
You and the OP should just go away.

This thread is proof that ATS serves a significant purpose, you guys know to what I refer. For the others some of us recently were in a heated debate on another thread against each other.

But when the Nazi propaganda showed up, were all here telling it like it is together.

Bravo!

To the deniers, go home, we don't want you.

Ziggy

link   
Not to throw oil in the fire here but the mans name is Van Pelt...so he could be German for all we know and he could have been raised to believe the holocaust was a lie and perhaps found some inconsistencies and theorized from there...As this is most certainly a theory. This is one man as well...I don't understand why so many people agree this man has all the answers here...Thats simply incorrect.

Even if it isn't true (which I highly doubt) people still died unfairly and against their will. Whether it was 100 people or 6 million...it was wrong. Theres no denying that.

I don't know how this 1% figure was created but either way...thats 1% more wrong than anyone should have ever seen.

link   
Silence is Golden?

There's no Need to Scream?

Kind of what this fellas saying. No?

Quiet.....your 'disturbing' your Neighbor.

Black Whole 'what'?

Beyond the Invisible.....

G'night.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

Well I'm kind of busy so please raise some actual points, not link them. Shrinking heads? Probably not. Electrified? Germans were toying with nerve-electrical interfaces. They probably did some things, but this was quickly ended because, well, you can't do that without computers. Skin as soap? Maybe, but they did make skin lamps.

Here's the thing. German scientists were encourages to be creative in any respect. In a nation that developed the first helicopters, jet engines, missiles, jet packs, night vision, etc etc, I see no reason why human slaves would not be used for some form of biological experimentation. To take this into a conspiracy, virtually all modern warfare utilities are rooted from designs found from the nazis. The military has always been interested in biological alteration (even radioactive contamination of pregnant women to see the effects, without the women's knowledge.

The thing is, governments in these days were very bad. I'm sure you know of the power of the eugenics movement in these days. The fact is that lots of unpleasant things occurred purely in the name of science. While the US and allies are just as guilty, this does not make the Nazis innocent.

Death tolls being changed doesn't matter, because they're always changing. People exaggerate numbers, but when lots of people say the same thing, then it happened. If we cannot trust mass testimonies, then so many of our conspiracies are wrong, even though they continue to be proven right.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Gorman91]

Oh so now it is not good to provide a source for my statements? You don't like links? Perhaps you are misunderstanding, the shrunken heads used to be part of holocaust history, now it is an admitted hoax, meaning the holocaust scholars are the real revisionists.

Here's the thing, you just said that the german scientists were encouraged to "be creative" but don't you think this would interfere with Hitler's absolute dictatorship? This is an example of the Holocaust story not making sense. On one hand, we have to believe that no one ever questioned Hitler's rule, and yet on the other hand the scientists were allowed to be "creative."? This is a contradiction.

I said in a previous post that the U.S., Germany, and Soviet Union were all dictatorial governments, yet the holocaust only focuses on German evil. Just because so many people say something, does not make it true. I'm surprised if you think this way. A million people can be wrong.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by ancient_wisdom]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore

Originally posted by Sharrow
Also there is radition and people are still dying in this (Psychical evidence). Today died the survivor who survived both Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Yet regarding Auschwitz there are many contradictions. That's a fact.

So, I also answered your question. Anything else?

Hmm. Yes - I have more.

How do you explain the - admittedly dwindling over time due to age - people with the number tatoos on their arm some of whom will, if you ask them, patiently explain what they saw and experienced at the camps?

Are they not the same as the survivors of Hiroshima?

Why is the testimony of one acceptable, and the other apparently not?

It's not that the testimony of one is acceptable, and one is not, it's that there have been quite a few books and testimonials about the holocaust experiences that have been proven to be fabricated over the years.

Also, no one is arrested, tried, and put in jail if they try question or dispute certain facets of what happened to the Japanese.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here is just a fraction of the missing.

JewishGen's Holocaust Database is a collection of databases containing information about Holocaust victims and survivors.  It contains more than two million entries, from more than 150 component datasets.

www.jewishgen.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Let me just say that I think his statements are deliberately misinterpreted. Wiping Israel off of the map and eliminating a cancerous regime, two different things in my opinion.
Question.
Are there any Jews currently living in Iran?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That is a very good analysis. I am curious as to how you perceive the information put forth by Benjamin Freedman. I will supply the link again:
www.sweetliberty.org...
At the present time we have Goldman Sachs doing immense financial harm to our country.
Your thoughts on that as well.
I have lots of info on this subject, for the open minded.
Is it not possible that the Germans were devastated by actions of a few elite Jewish bankers, and took revenge?

Honestly my friend if you really want to understand the events of World War II you have to first really understand the events of World War I and the Federal Reserve Act of 1911 here in the United States.

I honestly do believe some very dark and insidious manipulations took place behind the scenes that were manipulated not so much by Jews but by Zionists.

Zionists and Jews are two different creatures in my humble opinion. The first is simply a religious person of a chosen faith that has its own views on life and the universe and G-d that are ancient in their practice. The latter is a political cult that exists for power and control that has basically exploited the world’s Jewry by at times being its greatest benefactor and protector and at other times being its greatest bane and persecutor.

The Catholic Church (Rome) has for the better part of 2,000 years used and exploited the Jews of the world to often hide its own machinations by using Jews as both a scapegoat and a diversion. Zionism is in my humble opinion an invention of the Papal Rothschilds and their Banking Enterprise to fully utilize Jewry in that capacity and to that end.

If one actually studies World War I through News Paper archives instead of history books there is plenty of evidence to suggest that World War I was fought to eliminate Czarist Russia for their failure to accept Rothschild Banking and to set the stage through the Balfour Agreement for the rebirth of an Israeli nation.

World War I was purposefully concluded to set the stages for World War II, the League of Nations and the United Nations, and the bankrupting of the United States and Germany. The financial aspects of the Treaty of Versailles which were conducted at the Palace of Versailles owned by the same Lord Rothschild whom the Balfour Declaration was personally addressed to and also happened to own the Federal Reserve here in the United States and the German Reich’s Bank in Germany were actually negotiated between Paul Warberg of the U.S. Federal Reserve, and Max Warberg of the German Reich’s Bank whom as you might guess based on their names were biological brothers one just happening to live in the U.S. and the other in Germany but both in charge of their nation’s reserve banks.

The treaty was deliberately negotiated to lead to the bankruptcy of the United States by making Germany responsible for all of France’s and England’s significant war debts to us absolving them from having to pay us back for them. We are still in fact in Bankruptcy as a nation because of that and lost our Sovereignty in the 1930’s as a result.

Germany of course was in no position to pay the debt and eventually reneged on that obligation and rearmed so to not have to.

The Zionists were influential in the Bolshevik Revolution that disposed of the Czars and deliberately kept pressure on Germany through the communization efforts aimed at its unions and industry. Of course many Zionists are Jews but most Zionist Leaders are atheists, or secular and not in fact very religious at all.

So it appears to be the work of Jews and was meant to appear to be the work of Jews but it was the work of the Zionists a political and power cult.

Of course to this day Zionists still prefer there be no distinction made between Jews and Zionists and that in my humble opinion is tragic for the world’s Jews.

Rockefeller, Harriman, DuPont and other American Luminaries actually funded the rise of both Hitler and Mussolini. They openly touted Fascism here in America as the ideal system of productivity and efficiency and tried hard to get America to embrace it as well.

Prescott Bush, the former Presidents Grandfather and Father respectively operated as the bagman through UBS Bank and Amerika Shipping Lines, Prescott Bush entirely owned and operated Silesian Steel and Coal in Nazi Occupied Poland and knowingly used slave labor from Auschwitz. Standard ESSO Oil (Rockefeller) actually had a Gas Station operating inside of Auschwitz until 1942 when they were forced to shut these things down by the U.S. Congress and the Trading with the Enemies Act. Both General Motors and Ford were big suppliers to the Nazi War Machine. The word Blitzkrieg is actually derived from the GMC manufactured Blitz light duty truck.

You see my friend, the reality is that World War II, like World War I was entirely staged by the Powers that Be in a concerted effort to keep moving us towards a one world government, to effect political upheavals, mass migrations and exterminations and to weary the world with a deluge of war and enslave it to the military industrial complex and the debt that war creates.

World War I was largely fought to setup the conditions for a New Israel.

However World War II was fought to repopulate it. Palestine was not actually a place most of the world’s mostly cosmopolitan Jewry wished to live in at the expense of leaving the comfort and affluence of first world cities they primarily lived in or their lucrative businesses and careers just to live in a provincial backwater in the Middle East devoid of most of the accoutrements, amenities and luxuries they were accustomed to.

They in fact had to be compelled to which is why the Zionists orchestrated public opinion within Germany to support Jewish persecution.

The actual truth of what happened is beyond the pale and so shocking and appalling most people would in fact reject out of the pure horror of that notion.

Yet this is how the Powers that Be operate.

Zionism is not though connected to real Orthodox Jews in fact hundreds of thousands of Orthodox Jews protest against Zionist Israel and reject it. The religion actually teaches them that Israel can only be reborn when the Messiah appears, and they consider Zionist Israel to be a blasphemy. This is yet another reason why the world’s Jews had to be compelled to repopulate it through desperate efforts.

Zionists are just another arm of Rome though, they simply use and exploit the Jews and while they make it very hard and almost impossible to separate Jews from Zionists the reality is that it is Zionists and not Jews and its Rome that controls the Zionist.

As far as Goldman Sachs is involved, as well as 9-11 and other things, the U.S. is still in Bankruptcy from World War I, and a lot of very shady things are done to get money to our creditors to hide the fact that we owe so much money and for so long but most importantly why.

Some people know the real score, but not many friend, thanks for asking.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

between 11,000 and 40,000 Jews living in Iran

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

I'm asking something else. How is it possible that no one ever denied the possible extermination of another race or group of people? There are many and I never heard that someone ever denied the extermination of the Native Americans or the Mayans or other groups. How is it possible that you're always in the crosshair? How is it possible when something is happening, the Jewish people comes to the first row of every list? Bad carma? Definitely not. Maybe the problem is not with the rest of the world.

Well anti-Semitism has been prevalent for the last 1000 years due to the fact that Christians blame Jews for the death of Jesus and Muslims for their refusal to recognize Muhammad as a prophet of God.

Kicked out of England in 1290, Spain in 1492, and Portugal 1497. Anti-Semitism is prevalent in many works of art and literature though the middle ages and their persecution is well documented.

This persecution continued through to the 20th century and is prevalent in some areas of the USA as well as Europe and the Middle East. Jews were discriminated against for Jobs, membership in clubs, colleges, and many other areas of society.

This left the Jewish population with no option but to start up their own businesses, clubs and colleges which unfortunately led to further isolation and accusations.

Anti-Semitism is not just an abhorrent form of discrimination... it is, for many, cultural and therefore extremely hard to combat.

And of course... whenever you have a group of people who hate another there will always be lies and misuse of data to try and undermine the victims and deflect responsibility for any wrong doings away from the hate group. Most hate groups feel the need justify their actions, often with lies, due to the fact that most people have a moral conscience which must be overcome in order to carry out hate!

And in case you are wondering... I am not a Jew... nor do I believe all Jewish people to be innocent victims. I just believe that people are people... good and bad in everyone!

When you have an entire group of people who have been persecuted for a thousand years... To then say “Maybe the problem is not with the rest of the world” is a very disturbing indeed.

And why is it that the people who claim that the holocaust was exaggerated (or deny it altogether) cannot seem to except that people have different opinions?

it’s almost as if they want to post their claim and then just sit back while the compliments on a good post come rolling in. As soon as someone disagrees we here the cries of...

“why can’t we discuss this?”

“why are people so sensitive about this?” and “what about my freedom of speech?”

Well I don’t know if you noticed but... WE ARE DISCUSSING IT!!!!
And people are sensitive about it because it’s a VERY serious subject!!!
Even though there have been some comments that could easily be seen as Anti-Semitic i have not seen anyone banned or warned for them comments... The mods have allowed this to go on with nothing more than a polite request to stay on topic so a definitely cannot see any lack of freedom of speech!!!

This will be my last post on this thread due to the fact that I believe some of the people here are so entrenched in the view point’s honest and open debate is not possible. Please except my apology if this in anyway sounded like a rant... it’s not meant as one although i am somewhat frustrated...

Muckster out.

Then we have the

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfAces
so he could be German for all we know

Where do you get that from? He is not

and he could have been raised to believe the holocaust was a lie and perhaps found some inconsistencies and theorized from there

what on earth are you babbling about? You make no sense, and have obviously not even bothered to read the story in the first post

I don't understand why so many people agree this man has all the answers here...Thats simply incorrect.

who said he had all the answers? Please read the original story

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
it's that there have been quite a few books and testimonials about the holocaust experiences that have been proven to be fabricated over the years.

Very true, that is what the holocaust deniers do all the time, including people like David Irving

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Very Good, thank you!
Briefly, My Tata died when I was very little, I remember only his face and voice, not much more. My Baba lived to be 85 and through her and my family from overseas I got to learn very much. Baba had the numbers on her arm and the stories behind them. To hear one, was rare, and when she went into one, you just listened, no one spoke, you really couldnt because there are no words.
I understand more now as I'm much older, how easy it is for entire populations of nations to be deceived by half truths, to let their better judgement fail them and to remain silent and trusting. The stories of families turning on eachother, turning in neighbors, offering themselves as sacrifices, or for sex, I understand now, I can FEEL the story now.
The neighbor man who slit the throats of his wife and daughters to spare them from what was coming, I understand, now.
Telling me how she felt abandoned by her Shul, by her neighbors, by everyone. No one understood what was going on, it was fast it was evil and it was death, everywhere.
It was not Jewish made, or for that matter made by any religion.
It was made by lost desperate angry pride filled illogical people, that were deceived by their own selfish need to be powerful and right, at all costs.
It was done in her mind in her opinion to make a false promised land that she said they tried to make in the first war but failed.
Her explanation of the "cities of starving people" the soldiers shooting rows of standing women"the burning bodies" I will never forget those stories, not ever. Now whether it was 1 million or 6 million Jews is irrelevant, it was millions and millions and millions of people dying for the gain and amusement of only a very very few.
Some one here asked why there arent museums or inquiries into other mass killings, or debates on other genocides? That's a great question, I wish they all could be remembered and never repeated, and it seems like most of us, if not everyone here, feels the same.
Remember and acknowledge the victims and show them some honor and respect.
BY
Remembering and acknowledging the lost desperate angry pride filled illogical people, that were deceived by their own selfish need to be powerful and right, at all costs.

And never becoming one of them!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
reply to post by Phenomium

Now that's a reasonable answer. That was the primary reason why I've opened this thread, because it's not adding up at all. This guy is working for the Zionists, did it already in the past. Yet, he is claiming there is only 1% of evidence about this entire event what only a fool can't notice. So, why don't you ask the possibility and thought for that, maybe they're rather playing to create a second Holocaust.

And you guys who is Jewish here should listen for just one moment. Same scenario just as in 1933. The Zionists are seeing the opportunity, starting to create a mess, ruin the Holocaust legend this time. And you'll be blamed. What will be the end of this? You'll get another Holocaust from the rest of the world, because the rest of the population is going to feel themselves betrayed by you. Whatever is the Zionists' real plan, you'll be sacrificed for their goals. Again.

That's my theory regarding this article, regarding this statement. And if my theory is true, you're defending your very own killers, whose will send your people to the slaughterhouse.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]
\

One percent my a$$. Those are just HIS numbers. Why does everyone just fall for what someone says simply because they say they are an expert? Are experts impervious to mistakes? Do they not lie for the government? Of course they do, they do it all the time. Yet the sheep just blindly follow despite all the evidence suggesting other proofs. Just as you did here. Other than video footage, documents the government still has in possession, testimonies of families from Germany as well as Jews and Americans...also archived footage. People actually died by hanging because of the trials of Nuremburg. Other than all of this footage What exactly would you expect????? I mean, some of the buildings are still there but if you were to interview the buildings.....yeah they would most likely not say a thing. Yet, the video footage of victims families and ecapees tell the stories for them. I read your document (the link that you provided) and even there they are discussing "covering up" the land where those crematoriums were. destroying evidence, pretty much. Just know that have been doing this since the end of WW2. Hitler's Bunker....buried, all of his underground bunkers...buried. The bodies of the Jews murdered.....buried and FOUND by the Allies. Again, video showing them digging the mass graves up and piling the bodies on carts.
Here is a link to tons of Documents and photos of the atrocities that you can handle. Tons of Holocaust photos and documents....proof That being said, I realize this is a Jewish page but if someone had done this to my people, it would be on MY page as well, I bet. Keep in mind,....this is before the technology we have today to replicate these types of photos, there weren't even laser copiers back then to copy the documents, so these were photos of them.
My question to you is if there is lacking 99% physical evidence......exactly what is 99% but a number? What other evidence could there possibly be that they don't have? You're telling everyone here that there is only 1% of any proof of this happening and 99% of physical proof is lost...but they have been covering all 'physical' proof up since the direct end of the war.Every country after war does this.
Here is a photo of the Allies forcing the German men to bury the dead
Hell, all you have to do for evidence is go to Youtube and type in Aushwitz or Dachau Concentration Camp and you can have all the evidence you want. So, they covered up the buildings and bunkers....what can they tell us anyway? What exactly is the other 99% that we don't know about? He tells that we only have 1% proof (which according to some is enough considering the brutality of events) but just WHAT exactly is left after all the footage of dead bodies being dug up, direct footage of criminal events happening and caught on video and photo, documents, court records, testimonies........all of these things are enough to get ANYONE, ANYWHERE sentened in a court of law.....and it did so. As mentioned, men hung for this stuff. If this professor of the holocaust is really legit then he should come with more than a numerical statistic of 99% of physical unaccountability. Everyone knows that after 60+ years of a country (Germany) trying to erase a horrible event there will be no physical evidence left. That's a given, but it doesn't prove by omission that it didn't happen, however the 1% (more like 10% really) of remaing proof DOES! I am not Jewish, but let's call a spade a spade, they did it and there is tons of proof out there for those who truly want it. A skeptic doesn't even believe in himself. A fool believes everything without credible evidence.......but the studious man weighs evidence and comes to the most logical conclusion and it is hard to refute the ovewhelming amount of data and video/photo archived footage as well as testimonies by the thousands.

Assuming that about 5.7 million Jews were killed (a fairly common figure) and that 0.5 million survived, the percentage of survivors would be:

5.7 million + 0.5 million = 6.2 million. 0.5/6.2 x 100 = about 8% lived to tell their story. They were emaciated and really had to say nothing at all for their story to touch people. 99% of physical cars of that day, tanks and building will tell you nothing, but testimonies of survivors in tears says it all. Underground bunkers will tell on no one, but the video footage of Hitler, Goering, Himmler etc. in action doing their finest criminal deeds says enough that a tribunal court would take men's lives for it. This is just another attempt to get us to forget history, I'll say it again.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Phenomium]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I am german and I must say, that it would be wrong to deny the holocaust. It was real and cruel. But I would also say there is one group of people who can't stack the bodies high enough and another doing exactly the opposite.

The truth is somewhere between.

True is as well, that the number of Jews murdered at Auschwitz was officially reduced by millions in recent years, the irreducible number of "six million Jews" remains.

Not in every concentration camp, the gas chambers were used or even ready. In Dachau you can visit e.g. a gas chamber. But because of complaints, they had to put a sign on the chamber "Was never used". Because this is just the truth.

The curator of the "memorial Auschwitz" Francisek Piper said, that they have a record of about 100.000 died in Auschwitz. Most of them from diseases because of the terrible hygienic conditions, inappropriate food and so on.

My personal conclusion is, that everybody died in these camps, is one too much. We should never forget what happened.

Was it an event of outstanding cruelty in human history? NO!

Should we ever forget what happend? No! Like the killing of the killing of the native american, or the atomic bombs thrown on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing almost 100% of innocent people.

Oh... the last two alreayd forgotten. Too bad. So letx continue with the famous Holocaust.

Cheers
hb

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by C64Warrior

so 6 million jews just vanished.. what a magic trick!

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
history is written by the winners and twisted subjectively all the time. look at the Rape of Nanjing, how many in the Western world or even in Japan know anything about it, only because China lacked behind in joining the international parties for more than 30 years? the holocaust is just another similar case, the winners claim one thing, almost kinda disregard that most of the victims were actually Polish civilians and chippies, but because the winners wanted to have a good reason to establish Israel, so the Jews were put forth as the biggest victim of WW2, so they had every reason to take away other's land to give the Jews a "safe haven".....

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Prescott Bush, the former Presidents Grandfather and Father respectively operated as the bagman through UBS Bank and Amerika Shipping Lines, Prescott Bush entirely owned and operated Silesian Steel and Coal in Nazi Occupied Poland and knowingly used slave labor from Auschwitz. Standard ESSO Oil (Rockefeller) actually had a Gas Station operating inside of Auschwitz until 1942 when they were forced to shut these things down by the U.S. Congress and the Trading with the Enemies Act.

Stop there Proty,

So much of your running monologue on Amerika being in bed with the Third Reich is just Neo-Nazi doublespeak. Whatever his heirs did later, Prescott Bush in WWII was a low level director and minority shareholder in United Banking Corporation which was doing business with many European companies including those controlled by German industrialist Fritz Thyssen.

Germany was a major industrial power and a component if high finance entreprenurial banking institutions have interests in diversified holdings worldwide. Like most American bankers, the one discussed started weaning themselves from involvement with Nazi controlled companies by 1938. But needless to say many could not just abandon companies they'd supplied loans to and maintained shares as repayment form.

To say Bush, a very minor player in this, was a bagman and imply that he had active control of Nazi companies and employed slave labour is just malicious propagandizing and the type of distortion and outright lying that is typical of ignorant hate fomenting sources who do no actual research into the subjects they spew out on.

It is disgraceful when people who rant about the lack of honesty of their imagined demons themselves lack any integrity.

Lies are generated from many sources, not just the wealthy and powerful.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by mmiichael]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

So my question is, if a leading expert in this report says they can prove only ONE PERCENT of these claims, why they're suprised when people have doubts regarding this matter? And also if this is true, and why a Holocaust expert and scholar would lie, why the officials are saying this is the most documented event in history, while it's clearly can be heard from an official expert, it's not.

It want to review some words that describe your post..."Clueless" "Anti-Semetic" "Pedantic" "Demigogue"

You jump at a line that you mis understand to justify your blantant jew-hating.

He was saying " The camp is falling apart and is very costly to maintain. Let it go back to nature because 90% of what we know we REMEMBER and is not written down. ORAL TRADITION." You are so obvious you GLOW.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Wow!!!!

Thank you for your concise and easy to read explanation.

This is exactly what I have understood from my study of the subject, but I would not have been able to put it in the way that you did at all.

We have to throw out our preconceived notions and really question our history, our survival depends on it.

I hope that people will open their minds enough to really study the whole period and see that everything that has happened for the last several hundred years has been planned, and as you said, to lead to a one world government, with the ordinary people of the planet either killed off, or forced into slavery.

If we can discuss things in a rational manner without the knee jerk reactions it will help expose the secrets that are needed to let the oppressors fulfill their agenda.

There is always a reason to question, that is how the secrets are exposed.

Bless you
Sue

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join