It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Only one percent of the Holocaust claims can be proven - Says Holocaust Scholar and Expert

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Friend,
When you learn that you have been lied to, by your government and your news sources, for decades....
You question everything.
The basis for this does not necessarily lie within evil intentions. In fact, I will suggest that the bigots betray themselves rather quickly, and are ignored by the intelligent truth seekers.
How many people have you met that know a lot about the holocaust, but not much else about history? Why is that?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

I'm asking something else. How is it possible that no one ever denied the possible extermination of another race or group of people? There are many and I never heard that someone ever denied the extermination of the Native Americans or the Mayans or other groups. How is it possible that you're always in the crosshair? How is it possible when something is happening, the Jewish people comes to the first row of every list? Bad carma? Definitely not. Maybe the problem is not with the rest of the world.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
You only need one percent when you have archived video footage, documents and testimony/court records. The rest is irrelevant. Besides, he is most likely an 'expert' working for some government and is probably lieing for some agenda or to hurry up and cover up something so as to erase history from our memories and do it right the next time. Far be it for me to accuse an authority on anything for lieig.....but it just seems to be the ONLY thing they ever do. How many times have we seen experts get caught doctoring data and alot of them don't even get caught......they lie......and people like you buy. Iv'e seen enough to know that it was real. Even if it wasn't real, someone would be even MORE evil to make someone believe it was. But the fact that everyone is trying to forget this so fast is a testament that it did happen. They just want everyone to forget history again so that they can keep doing this stuff to us more efficiently each time.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Now that's a reasonable answer. That was the primary reason why I've opened this thread, because it's not adding up at all. This guy is working for the Zionists, did it already in the past. Yet, he is claiming there is only 1% of evidence about this entire event what only a fool can't notice. So, why don't you ask the possibility and thought for that, maybe they're rather playing to create a second Holocaust.

And you guys who is Jewish here should listen for just one moment. Same scenario just as in 1933. The Zionists are seeing the opportunity, starting to create a mess, ruin the Holocaust legend this time. And you'll be blamed. What will be the end of this? You'll get another Holocaust from the rest of the world, because the rest of the population is going to feel themselves betrayed by you. Whatever is the Zionists' real plan, you'll be sacrificed for their goals. Again.

That's my theory regarding this article, regarding this statement. And if my theory is true, you're defending your very own killers, whose will send your people to the slaughterhouse.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Sharrow]

link   
reply to post by ziggystrange

So you have a closed mind. Too bad; you are missing a lot.
Why exactly do you think that all other sides of the story are false?;
That only your beloved victims ar telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?

link   

First,
you must read the speech.
Second, there is no justification for the murder of innocent people regardless of who they are.
Ahmadinejad is routinely accused of saying he would like to wipe Israel off the map. Can someone find a literal translation of what he has actually said?
It might give clues as to how we could have been mislead about a few details, if the same sort of disinfo is continuing today.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh I guess Auschwits just so happened to be built around the time of the holocaust. Does that make up for the other 99 percent? What a ignorant scholar.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monts
I have often wondered how much is written and known about the holocaust was actually true. In my mind, I think it would be pretty easy to fake/grossly exaggerate the numbers of people who were killed.

However, ask any WW2 vet who liberated any of those death camps, and they will tell you that they were definitely death camps.

I think that a few things are somewhat misunderstood and misconstrued.

The first is that the Nazi Concentration Camps did in fact exterminate people, but primarily only those people who were not suitable for labor. They were basically labor camps and supplied that labor to a wide variety of German Industries mostly those related to the war effort. They allowed for high monetary profit which is an integral part of a Fascist Corporate State and were a valuable resource in that regard.

They were purposefully fed though a diet that was just sufficient enough in calories to allow them to be dexterous both mentally and physically enough for menial labor tasks but not so dexterous mentally and physically to escape or rebel.

This kind of diet as well as their housing conditions and Germany’s harsh winters as well as some of the types of labor they performed led to a lot of them dying. When you combine the accidental deaths from labor, the deaths from disease and malnutrition because of their low calorie diet, and the deliberate extermination of people to old, to young, or to infirm to labor that had no value to the state, then yes you have a lot of people dying on a regular basis.

That would have required a large funerary and disposal apparatus. The supply of slave labor was plentiful enough that the life of the slave laborer had little intrinsic value, the practice itself though did.

The second thing I think one also has to consider that at the point the camps were liberated Germany’s industry that employed much of this slave labor was smashed and in ruins. The German state itself was low on every vital commodity from ammunition, to fuel, to food and they simply felt no logistical need to allot any of these dwindling resources to feed and care for an incarcerated slave labor population they no longer had any labor for.

So when the allies did show up the naturally found most of them emaciated, starving and dying at an alarming rate with the German Personnel still trying to dispose of the bodies as best they could for sanitation and health and safety reasons of their own.

It was a horrible, cruel, inhumane and barbaric practice that is highly condemnable no matter how you slice it.

I don’t honestly feel though it was the mass and deliberate extermination effort that historians claim it to be, and many of the initial reports regarding soap made out of human fat, and lampshades out of human skin were later debunked as fabrications made for political purposes.

A whole lot of people really did die, but not as many as reported, and not for quite the reasons that have been purported in my humble opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That is a very good analysis. I am curious as to how you perceive the information put forth by Benjamin Freedman. I will supply the link again:
www.sweetliberty.org...
At the present time we have Goldman Sachs doing immense financial harm to our country.
Your thoughts on that as well.
I have lots of info on this subject, for the open minded.
Is it not possible that the Germans were devastated by actions of a few elite Jewish bankers, and took revenge?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sharrow

Are you kidding me? Ask your typical southern hick if America exterminate the Indians. They won't believe it. Ask the turkish government about their genocides. Never happened. The Vatican only recently admitted their crimes.

Dude, don't try to look unique. For every genocide, there are people like you who pretend nothing happened.

reply to post by Stewie

He really said

This regime that is occupying Jerusalem must be eliminated from the pages of history

Also, the President's own website

www.president.ir...

"O dear Imam (Khomeini)! You said the Zionist Regime that is a usurper and illegitimate regime and a cancerous tumor should be wiped off the map. I should say that your illuminating remark and cause is going to come true today. The Zionist Regime has lost its existence philosophy... the Zionist regime faces a complete deadend and under God's grace your wish will soon be materialized and the corrupt element will be wiped off the map,"

I agree that Israel needs to change. But to desire being wiped off the map is nothing short of asking them to be utterly destroyed. I for one would even support the Nazi government if Claus von Stauffenberg had succeeded. To replace leadership and avoid war is far better than to desire to exterminate anybody.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

So, it is the "regime"?
A form of government: a fascist regime.
b. A government in power; administration: suffered under the new regime.
Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Perhaps no aspect of Holocaust denial is more widely disputed than the issue of body disposal at Auschwitz. Holocaust deniers argue that it was not possible to dispose of the 1.1 million killed at the camp. Therefore, they claim that this many people were not killed at Auschwitz. In some sense the reason deniers focus on this issue is understandable. Deniers have never been able to explain what happened to the between five and six million Jews who were missing after World War II. The easiest way to make their case would be to show what happened to the missing. Yet, with a few failed exceptions, deniers are understandably silent on the issue.

what about the millions of missing Jews? Maybe they just dissapeared? Makes me sick how ats members can be so ignorant to deny this.
www.holocaust-history.org...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by ancient_wisdom

I generally agree with your position.
Benjamin Freedman gave a very informative history lesson some years back. A copy of the speech is here:
www.sweetliberty.org...

I believe economic warfare is being waged on the US people as we speak.
By whom?
Read the speech. Come to your own conclusions.

If anyone is curious why "Zionism" and "The Jews" keep getting lumped together, go to this link and read the information. Sites like these blur the line between "Zionists" and "The Jews". Look at the way the two terms are used interchangeably.

For people who cry "I don't understand why anti-Zionism is regarded as anti-Semitism!" I'm sure this article will begin to explain why.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes, but how does a nation recently held in controversy over nuclear development "wipe off the map" their enemies? It is an obvious correlation. If he had stated that they want to destroy the government, then that would be different. When you use the phrase "wipe from the earth", one is always talking about mass extermination. The words "wipe off" are only for mass numbers.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Since that time they're trying to twist the words of everyone,

You started this whole threads by twisting words, and from now on will be known as a loser here!

I thought you said you were leaving?

[edit on 6/1/10 by dereks]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sharrow
Yet, he is claiming there is only 1% of evidence about this entire event

There you go again, twisting his words, he never said that at all. Why not state what he actually said, instead of telling lies about what he said?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Holocaust denial is stupid.

Germany isn't the only place in history where civilians were massacred by the millions.

Western governments refuse to give the straight answer that they killed off 100 million natives in the Americas and 100 million Africans. The West and the Japanese (an ally now) refuse to acknowledge or mention that the Japanese killed over 30 million Asians. These imperialists used biological warfare and treated those people like rats.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by die_another_day]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak

Perhaps no aspect of Holocaust denial is more widely disputed than the issue of body disposal at Auschwitz. Holocaust deniers argue that it was not possible to dispose of the 1.1 million killed at the camp. Therefore, they claim that this many people were not killed at Auschwitz. In some sense the reason deniers focus on this issue is understandable. Deniers have never been able to explain what happened to the between five and six million Jews who were missing after World War II. The easiest way to make their case would be to show what happened to the missing. Yet, with a few failed exceptions, deniers are understandably silent on the issue.

what about the millions of missing Jews? Maybe they just dissapeared? Makes me sick how ats members can be so ignorant to deny this.
www.holocaust-history.org...

This is indeed a very good point. Anyone wanna pull up some census data so we can end this "argument"?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainIraq

you want all 6 million names? Will that be enough evidence for ya?

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
reply to post by CaptainIraq

you want all 6 million names? Will that be enough evidence for ya?

Not for me. I don't buy into the denial bs. I mean for the countless other people on this thread who seem to buy into that horribly convoluted story.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join