It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama prods Congress to pass health bill quickly

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Do you believe those emails from Nigeria that say that someone is going to give you millions of dollars too?

What? You mean those Nigerian emails AREN' T true? For cripes sake, why didn't one of you tell me?????

Nope, I sure didn't believe Pelosi when she said that. I always remember a quote by Rip Torn in a movie some years back: There's nothing worse than a politician, except maybe a child molester.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Now is bitching, moaning and jackasses, don't you think your are getting out of hand with the name calling here.

Not really, I didn't specifically call you a jackass, I said it makes you look like a jackass, implying that you are in fact not a jackass but resembling a jackass.

Unlike kozmo, who stated in all capital letters YOU ARE A TOOL! Implying directly that I am some paid pundit posting on ATS. Which has always seemed to me like the biggest joke, because posting that argument always makes the poster look as if they completely lost an argument and have nothing to add to the discussion, much the way a small child would behave.

Which of the three you consider yourself, after all that is the only way the people can complain now a days, because seems that a revolution or coup is not in the minds of anybody.

Oh I freely admit that I am in fact a jackass. Is it a case of the pot calling the kettle black? Or is it that I being a jackass know what a jackass looks like?

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

hey at least you are honest in a kind of twisted way while bringing on your personal perspective.

<< 1  2   >>

join